FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

DUnlimited wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It's also identical in the game to the UMP-45, except the UMP is more accurate. The SCAR makes up for it's inaccuracy with a magazine holding 5 more rounds.
Except the UMP has fucking horrible ironsights and you have to use RDS. Scar-L has good sights allowing you to pick extra ammo which is essential in most games, or extra explosives if you go for tanks.

And brad, fuck the acog. That thing is just generally bad.
imo acog is tons better than the useless red-dot...

the red dot blocks more than the worst ironsights @ long range

rarely use either though since i tend to live long enough for ammo/rocket+ to be needed

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-05-02 16:24:32)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5380|Toledo, Ohio
i use the UMP 45 and CG or AT4 extra rocket+magnum ammo with my engineer loadout. It works pretty well most of the time, ironsights are easy to get used to.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
I like the scar, it seems more accurate than it should be given it's misaligned sights

I've only ever really used the Scar and the beginner one though, lol
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

SCAL-L + ACOG + Magnum > All assault rifles

It's freaking amazing

Oh and WTF

The SCAR-L is an assault rifle not an SMG.
Sure, as long as you aren't trying to kill anyone past 18 meters. Then you're dogfood.

It's also identical in the game to the UMP-45, except the UMP is more accurate. The SCAR makes up for it's inaccuracy with a magazine holding 5 more rounds.
Very wrong there.

Try it with the ACOG and magnum, it's amazing.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

SCAL-L + ACOG + Magnum > All assault rifles

It's freaking amazing

Oh and WTF

The SCAR-L is an assault rifle not an SMG.
Sure, as long as you aren't trying to kill anyone past 18 meters. Then you're dogfood.

Very wrong there.

Yeah, because I'm not the one that did the charts showing how many bullets and how long it would take to kill someone, right?

https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb139/winterkiss42/SMG-1.jpg

You're using the ACOG for some godawful reason, which means you plan on killing people past 20 meters or so. The SMGs as a whole are the absolute worst weapons in the game past 18 meters. Before that, they rape. So, not only are you being a hardheaded idiot and misusing the SCAR, you're playing with the weapon at it's weakest. I wouldn't be surprised if you had about a .40 KDR while using the SCAR.

For reference, every single assault rifle has a kill time of less than .450 seconds out to 80 meters. Please tell me where your precious SCAR is past 40 meters.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-03 06:18:32)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5998
SCAR-L is cool with an ACOG and magnum, humiliates snipers when I cap them fools. Snipers like the one above.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Best engi weapon, hands down, is the tracer dart
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Very wrong there.

Yeah, because I'm not the one that did the charts showing how many bullets and how long it would take to kill someone, right?

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb13 … /SMG-1.jpg

You're using the ACOG for some godawful reason, which means you plan on killing people past 20 meters or so. The SMGs as a whole are the absolute worst weapons in the game past 18 meters. Before that, they rape. So, not only are you being a hardheaded idiot and misusing the SCAR, you're playing with the weapon at it's weakest. I wouldn't be surprised if you had about a .40 KDR while using the SCAR.

For reference, every single assault rifle has a kill time of less than .450 seconds out to 80 meters. Please tell me where your precious SCAR is past 40 meters.
You look too much at the charts and forget the feel different guns have. And that kill time stat is absolutely useless past 5 meters. It's not like you could hit with all your bullets at long ranges.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

DUnlimited wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Very wrong there.

You look too much at the charts and forget the feel different guns have. And that kill time stat is absolutely useless past 5 meters. It's not like you could hit with all your bullets at long ranges.
The SCAR is also the least accurate of all the SMGs. Are you really sticking up for Sh1fty? The guys biggest gripe with the BF series is that the ejection ports are on the wrong side of the weapons.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-03 10:57:58)

-Frederick Bastiat
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America

JohnG@lt wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

The SCAR is also the least accurate of all the SMGs. Are you really sticking up for Sh1fty? The guys biggest gripe with the BF series is that the ejection ports are on the wrong side of the weapons.
Sorry but everyone knows you use guns in the game and decide which one you do best with not going by the charts. It's the weapon you rape with not he one DICE says you're gonna rape with.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6464|cuntshitlake

Blade4509 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

Sorry but everyone knows you use guns in the game and decide which one you do best with not going by the charts. It's the weapon you rape with not he one DICE says you're gonna rape with.
This. And I'm not defending shifty in particular (he likes acog ) but going merely by stats of the weapons does not work for this game. It's about what gun feels the best for you. At least shifty gets that.

Last edited by DUnlimited (2010-05-03 11:21:50)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

JohnG@lt wrote:

Best engi weapon, hands down, is the tracer dart
But it's not just an engy weapon...

JohnG@lt wrote:

DUnlimited wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Seriously John, a personal attack, I expected better of you...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard