Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6513|Istanbul-Turkey

Thats just horrible. How the fuck they can open fire on people without a single hesitation?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
Watched this earlier.

The pilots follow every rule in the book. The only outrageous thing about is that the official reports afterwards were blatant lies, I don't actually understand why they even lied about it tbh. I see nothing that pilots did wrong.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
youre right! asking for permission to fire shows complete lack of hesitation!

this outrage is funny coming from someone who denies the armenian genocide
Tu Stultus Es
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5742|شمال
I never saw that RPG
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land

Vilham wrote:

I see nothing that pilots did wrong.
shooting at unamred civilians and children? noooooo...nothing wrong there. good show pilots!
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6513|Istanbul-Turkey
Pilots were the only eyewitness of the scene. It is their very first fault to report fictious arms hold by the victims! What about the van that comes later on? It was just picking the wounded, and those faggots didnt have luxury to leave anyone alive.

Last edited by Ottomania (2010-04-05 13:51:14)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
maybe you guys should go and fight for the insurgency
Tu Stultus Es
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land

eleven bravo wrote:

why?

cos some people don't approve of gunships blowing up children? How terrible of us! You're right, we're very inhumane
Beduin
+510|5742|شمال

eleven bravo wrote:

and why is that, sir?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Ottomania wrote:

Pilots were the only eyewitness of the scene. It is their very first fault to report fictious arms hold by the victims!
Because you could clearly distinguish them as journalists with cameras right?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6513|Istanbul-Turkey

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Pilots were the only eyewitness of the scene. It is their very first fault to report fictious arms hold by the victims!
Lets shoot everyone carrying something longer than 20 cm, how about that?
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land

Ottomania wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

So if I stand with my dick in my hand some apache's gonna shoot me too? Better zip up.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
no zoom function in the world would even notice, no worries
Tu Stultus Es
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6513|Istanbul-Turkey

eleven bravo wrote:

I wonder what would you think if your father were ripped off to pieces like that.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

Ottomania wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I wonder what would you think if your father were ripped off to pieces like that.
I wonder what you would think if people dressed like civilians tried killing you?
Tu Stultus Es
Beduin
+510|5742|شمال

eleven bravo wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I wonder what you would think if people dressed like civilians tried killing you?
wtf am I doing here?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

ruisleipa wrote:

Vilham wrote:

I see nothing that pilots did wrong.
shooting at unamred civilians and children? noooooo...nothing wrong there. good show pilots!
1. Those pilots have to react instantly, they don't have time to send the video back, let it be analyzed for a few hours then open fire.
2. Those straps on the cameras from several hundred feet up will look just the same as any guns strap.
3. Two of them DID have AKs.
4. The guy who sat on the corner pointing something up at the choppers is A, an insurgent with a RPG. B, a fucking moron for sitting in a hidden position pointing something at someone who is on the lookout for people trying to kill him.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Ottomania wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Those journalists should have known the risks they were taking going into that area and mingling with guys carrying actual weapons. The pilots followed the rules and received confirmation to attack.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
or your mom happened to have her inside leak out of every orifice of her body because she happened to be next the concussion of a freedom fighter's mortar
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
ottomania and his fake outrage.   hey ottomani, just like the armenian genocide, war has its ugly sides too right right right
Tu Stultus Es
Beduin
+510|5742|شمال

eleven bravo wrote:

or your mom happened to have her inside leak out of every orifice of her body because she happened to be next the concussion of a freedom fighter's mortar
Pilots were freedom fighters in this situation here. Fucking cowboys, I tell you son!
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Hmm, whose side (members in this thread, I mean) am I gonna choose? Sheep watching youtube videos and jumping to conclusions? Or people who have actually been there/done that (well, not that which is shown specifically in the video, but you know what I mean)?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6513|Istanbul-Turkey

eleven bravo wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Thats not the case, really. And of course if something like that have happened, I wouldnt be going to punish all civilians, but thats what your some retarded army staff insist on doing.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

Beduin wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Pilots were freedom fighters in this situation here. Fucking cowboys, I tell you son!
no, they were air assests in support of anti insurgency military operations
Tu Stultus Es
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land

Vilham wrote:

1. Those pilots have to react instantly, they don't have time to send the video back, let it be analyzed for a few hours then open fire.
So if there's any doubt they could be shooting civilians they shouldn't. Simple.

Vilham wrote:

2. Those straps on the cameras from several hundred feet up will look just the same as any guns strap.
And a rucksack strap looks like a gun strap. Gonna shoot backpackers? And a piece of pipe looks like a gun. You gonna shoot plumbers now too?

Vilham wrote:

3. Two of them DID have AKs.
Everyone and hios dog in Iraq has an AK. And so what anyway? An AK vs. an APache...hmmm...not much danger there is there? nad two had AKs - what about the other ten or so who were killed and the kids in the van, did they have some weapons? err...no.

Vilham wrote:

4. The guy who sat on the corner pointing something up at the choppers is A, an insurgent with a RPG. B, a fucking moron for sitting in a hidden position pointing something at someone who is on the lookout for people trying to kill him.
aaahh so it's the civilians fault for being there. riiight. makes sense. how silly to think otherwise.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard