SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6100|Birmingham, UK

Toilet Sex wrote:

But on a happier note, easter eggs on sale at prices so low it's rude not to are the best thing about this time of year

edit: i've almost been here 1000 days!

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-04-08 07:37:51)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6564

androoz wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Uzique wrote:

legalizing weed wouldn't make the working proletariat a collective of stoned morons
I never said that, but don't you think it'll increase the number of stoned morons?
more may people may come out of the closet sure, and people who are gonna be stoned morons already are stoned morons lol.

you guys act like everyone who does smoke smokes it all day.
Of course not silly, you need to make time to tell people on the internet you smoke weed. Otherwise it'd all be pointless.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
err the stereotype of only chavs getting stoned is dumb

much of the greatest creative outbursts or cultural revolutions of the 20th century have been aided or borne upon the wave of drug-use, namely weed.

carl sagan was an advocate of weed and i think he's the only person that noam chomsky has ever called 'smart'
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
androoz
Banned
+137|5206|United States

Jenspm wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Lol, the govt gets tax revenue from the sale of weed therefore it is economically beneficial.. gg with the simplified economics model..
any tax would be virtually negligible in the economy to be fair
but you've completely ignored other effects from legalisation; I'd predict dropping effectiveness, employment and productivity, thus higher prices and inflation - hardly economically healthy?
wtf?

ok this is why theres no point in this bringing this up, everyone already has been raised since a young age that weed = bad, lazy, baby killing drug.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6229|Uk

Toilet Sex wrote:

androoz wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I never said that, but don't you think it'll increase the number of stoned morons?
more may people may come out of the closet sure, and people who are gonna be stoned morons already are stoned morons lol.

you guys act like everyone who does smoke smokes it all day.
Of course not silly, you need to make time to tell people on the internet you smoke weed. Otherwise it'd all be pointless.
tru dat
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

Uzique wrote:

you could legalize any drug tomorrow and it wouldn't do anywhere near as much damage to society as alcohol already does

hell if they sold heroin over the shop-counter you'd struggle to get 45,000 deaths-per-year

alcohol has an impressive strangle-hold on the vices of our western civilization
Definately, but that's not a reason to legalise weed. We can't just legalise stuff because it's less harmful than alcohol (which, btw, isn't exactly an impressive feat).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

androoz wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

but you've completely ignored other effects from legalisation; I'd predict dropping effectiveness, employment and productivity, thus higher prices and inflation - hardly economically healthy?
wtf?

ok this is why theres no point in this bringing this up, everyone already has been raised since a young age that weed = bad, lazy, baby killing drug.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

i pray to god to keep my sane, blaze the herb, ease the pain, take some time, breathe again
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6725|St. Andrews / Oslo

androoz wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

wtf?

why wouldn't it? We've already seen the same effects from alcohol, I'm of no doubt that we'll see the same effects if weed is legalised (albeit on a lesser scale)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

jankrow
Bevo
Nah
+718|6514|Austin, Texas

Jenspm wrote:

Uzique wrote:

you could legalize any drug tomorrow and it wouldn't do anywhere near as much damage to society as alcohol already does

hell if they sold heroin over the shop-counter you'd struggle to get 45,000 deaths-per-year

alcohol has an impressive strangle-hold on the vices of our western civilization
Definately, but that's not a reason to legalise weed. We can't just legalise stuff because it's less harmful than alcohol (which, btw, isn't exactly an impressive feat).
Money.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

money make the world go round'
but the man makes money, money don't make the man

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
gooners is so cute quoting his faux-poets

fucking numbskulls the lot of em

pay attention in english class in school and turn that fucking walkman off you negroid
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

yeah but uzique did you know that i am really black

yeah you didn't so if you don't know, now you know

did you see what i did there mr uzique, did you?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
PITTSBURGH—Two California men and their Internet company are scheduled for sentencing by a federal judge in Pittsburgh for selling a male prosthetic known as the Whizzinator that helped men cheat on drug tests.
George Wills, of San Pedro, and Robert Catalano, of Huntington Beach, each pleaded guilty in November 2008 to conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia and conspiracy to defraud the United States through their company, Puck Technology, which also faces sanctions in federal court Thursday.

The federal government prosecuted the case because the Whizzinator was designed and marketed as a way to circumvent federally mandated drug tests for pilots, bus drivers and other professions.

The men each face a maximum of eight years in prison, a fine of $500,000, or both.

Read more: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci … z0kWULt7KW
Tu Stultus Es
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6714|Sydney, Australia

eleven bravo wrote:

circumvent federally mandated drug tests for pilots, bus drivers and other professions.
Oh my..

ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Do you guys get a really short Easter break or something? We get a month
i have a month as well but i have to write 15,000 words and revise for 4 exams for april 26th.

hence im going to LDN to camp our fantastic libraries - mostly senate house.

come visit me xx
Rough. I should take you up on that really, I'm heading back to uni quite early so I'm going to be bored with no one there. It'll just be revision really since all my coursework is in for this year.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
i had a week for easter break
Tu Stultus Es
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Yeah I don't really know why we in the UK get such a long Easter break. I can't think of any other country that does it.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
I had a month break in december

more like 3 weeks and some change

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-04-08 08:51:42)

Tu Stultus Es
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6482|Gogledd Cymru

mkx11 is my m8s
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6625

yeah but i poke you
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
About to go hit some balls down at the range.

Gooners, stay fresh.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5243
drinking jap beer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard