Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5118|Vortex Ring State

Trotskygrad wrote:

As you can tell, I'm gonn have a helluva lotta fun cropping this baby up...

http://img2.pict.com/9a/60/f5/2781215/0/stuff.png
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT a SECOND. I see mounted Automatic Grenade Launchers in that photo AND a Ka-50... Are they gonna add them to MP?

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2010-04-22 19:52:32)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|5773

More like 'took out before final release'
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5118|Vortex Ring State

mtb0minime wrote:

More like 'took out before final release'
what about the TNT Detpack then. and that odd looking AA thing.

They DID add the Zu-23, so there is hope.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5118|Vortex Ring State
Oh yeah, that shit will probs be part of DLC that DICE was talking about.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5102|Perth, Australia

Trotskygrad wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

As you can tell, I'm gonn have a helluva lotta fun cropping this baby up...

http://img2.pict.com/9a/60/f5/2781215/0/stuff.png
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT a SECOND. I see mounted Automatic Grenade Launchers in that photo AND a Ka-50... Are they gonna add them to MP?
Isn't the mounted Automatic Grenade Launcher the one on the boats?

Or are you talking about a land based system?

Last edited by Rod Foxx (2010-04-23 12:07:46)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|5462

Rod Foxx wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

As you can tell, I'm gonn have a helluva lotta fun cropping this baby up...

http://img2.pict.com/9a/60/f5/2781215/0/stuff.png
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT a SECOND. I see mounted Automatic Grenade Launchers in that photo AND a Ka-50... Are they gonna add them to MP?
Isn't the mounted Automatic Grenade Launcher the one on the boats?

Or are you talking about a land based system?
Singleplayer features a land based GL.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5102|Perth, Australia

Sisco10 wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

Isn't the mounted Automatic Grenade Launcher the one on the boats?

Or are you talking about a land based system?
Singleplayer features a land based GL.
Ahhhh. Still haven't played the singleplayer yet.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|4627|America

Rod Foxx wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

Isn't the mounted Automatic Grenade Launcher the one on the boats?

Or are you talking about a land based system?
Singleplayer features a land based GL.
Ahhhh. Still haven't played the singleplayer yet.
It is a pretty sweet campaign. I would recommend it to just about any fps'er.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4907|Catherine Black
What does RoF mean?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5608|Gogledd Cymru

Rate of Fire
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4907|Catherine Black
13.33 ROF? That's relative..
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5608|Gogledd Cymru

Finray wrote:

13.33 ROF? That's relative..
per second? idk I haven't read this thread where is it mentioned?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4907|Catherine Black
In the OP.

I think it is per second, 800 Rounds per Min (the AEK has) / 13.33 = 60.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4907|Catherine Black
How does this look so far?

https://i43.tinypic.com/wr0rgh.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|5589
sexy but super unnecessary...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4907|Catherine Black

Uzique wrote:

sexy but super unnecessary...
I'm bored and have nothing else to do.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4477|London, England

Finray wrote:

What does RoF mean?
RPM/60


It was RPS in previous iterations.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5608|Gogledd Cymru

Just change it to rounds/s
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|5582|cuntshitlake

Finray wrote:

Uzique wrote:

sexy but super unnecessary...
I'm bored and have nothing else to do.
You do have something else to do fucknugget

Last edited by DUnlimited (2010-04-25 08:21:00)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4477|London, England

The Sheriff wrote:

Just change it to rounds/s
Umm, RPS is fine.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5608|Gogledd Cymru

[email protected] wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Just change it to rounds/s
Umm, RPS is fine.
RPS = rounds per second = rounds/s
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4477|London, England

The Sheriff wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Just change it to rounds/s
Umm, RPS is fine.
RPS = rounds per second = rounds/s
Which takes up more room on a site that limits the width of pictures?

Btw, if you really want to argue with me, feel free to design your own charts.

Last edited by [email protected] (2010-04-25 08:35:28)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5608|Gogledd Cymru

[email protected] wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

[email protected] wrote:


Umm, RPS is fine.
RPS = rounds per second = rounds/s
Which takes up more room on a site that limits the width of pictures?

Btw, if you really want to argue with me, feel free to design your own charts.
I wasn't arguing anything

wrt me saying change it (back) to RPS, was because RoF was confusing.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4907|Catherine Black
Just finished the assault rifles, feedback?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5823329/Misc/BF2s/Stats/AR.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|5640|Austin, Texas
Put names over the icons instead of below
Take ranges in increments of 10m, 5m is a bit cluttered
Add some more space between the guns, or find a way to make time per kill a little bit more clear. Especially towards the bottom it's a bit more confusing what goes where and doesn't look as good.

Otherwise looks pretty good, nice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard