The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6678|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Im gonna post something intlucectshual again here, few weeks ago I was trying to teach you about History now Im gonna show you something thats worrying me about the environment.

The Bee's are in decline.

You may think:

So, wtf do they do?, Yeah ok they spread their spunk from one flower to the other, shagging flowers like true swordsmen, give us a bit of honey, help make Cadbury Crunchies and Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.  They annoy the fuck out of us trying to sting us but should we really be worried that they are dying
If you do, dont feel guilty thats how I used to feel about them until I learned something.

What I learned was they are right at the top of the foodline/natural system that this planet needs to survive.

Before you had all the clever fuckers in white overalls' classes and triple barrel names making medicines all we had as humans to make us better was Honey.  Cleofucking patra used to bath in the stuff, I bet she got kinky with the stuff unall, dirty cow.

If you had a cold - Honey
If you had a rash - Honey
If you had a headache - Honey
If you had toothache - Honey
If you had the shits - Stop taking all that honey.

Now picture the world without The Bee's.  Little bit quieter, you wouldnt need to be waving ya hands and running like a retard around the pub garden while ya mates laugh at you, but all the fucking plants would be like 'fuck this man, were gonna die as we need the bees to make love to each other'.

So The Bees die, then the plants die, the beasts eating the plants - yep they fucking die, and we'd be next.

I remember before watching this programme when I learned about Cliopatra that this process would be about 5-10 years.  If every Bee died today we'd all die within 5-10 years.

Its imo very serious.  Please do you bit by not kicking them until they are knocked out and then waking them back up with a magnafying glass and The Sun, dont stamp on them, and try and encourage them to shag your flowers or w/e they do.

Clever lil fuckers, terrible eye sight, but really important to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

i want crunchy nut cornflakes
Adams - Im fucking serious mate, never mind all the Tree's being pulled around the world to make houses and shit, all them Chinese peeps driving round, all them Americans refusing to tow the line, its The Bees we need to protect.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100329/ts … 23fef.html

Gooners wrote:

Well help the fucking bees then mate, god bless 'em.

Wasps - Kill them at will, they have no use, they dont even wank their pollen out.  Waste of fucking space the lot of em.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6637

ya but we don't even get them in this country, so what's helping the bees gonna do
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6785|Great Brown North
they also kill bees or push them out of the area
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6444|King Of The Islands

Gooners wrote:

Clearly another Kellogg's Crunchy Nut.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.

Gooners wrote:

ya but we don't even get them in this country, so what's helping the bees gonna do
Oh look Goon, dont think this is just 'our' problem, all the fucking bees dead, means all the fucking plants dead, means all the fucking animals dead, and then that means all the humans dead.  No point thinking 'Im good looking and I live in Canada so I'll be alright', cos ya still fucking dead.  All the benders used to think 'Im gay, I wont get aids' and look what happened there.

If I was Bankey Moon or w/e this fella who runs the world but isnt god is called id be like 'Every household should have fucking bee hive'.
'Bee Hive Yourself'

Now that my friends is a slogan to save the world.

Bollocks to 'A dog is for life not just Christmas' or 'Feed the world'

Bee Hive Yourself - That could just save the world in a few years and I thought of it first.
baggs
+732|6209
It's a sad day when anything becomes extint, i can't wait for the day we are. We humans are the least important organism on the planet.

Well, not far behind Americans at least.
Baggs ya nutter, what are you saying mate.

No more 27?

Fucking hell I might go and listen to whatshisface with Yoka Ono singing 'Imagine' right this second.
baggs
+732|6209

1927 wrote:

Baggs ya nutter, what are you saying mate.

No more 27?

Fucking hell I might go and listen to whatshisface with Yoka Ono singing 'Imagine' right this second.
I'm serious mate, cynical i know.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6277

baggs wrote:

We humans are the least important organism on the planet.
Cockroaches tbh.
Wasps or Tonsils or Appendix's are or even motorbike ashtrays, or chocolate kettles, or as Anne Robinson would have it 'The Welsh'.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6628|Little Bentcock
nah just the way you said it all its hilarious
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6600|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
inb4imabemotherfucker
BLdw
+27|5176|M104 "Sombrero"
We need to learn from Chinese (Maoxian County) and start pollinating by ourselves. Hand pollinating would create new jobs too...
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6665|The darkside of Denver

baggs wrote:

It's a sad day when anything becomes extint, i can't wait for the day we are. We humans are the least important organism on the planet.

This is the most fucking insane ass backwards thing I've ever heard.  Baggs, how about you and your family are the first then? No offense, I just don't understand that mindset.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5242|Cleveland, Ohio

baggs wrote:

extint?

sounds sexy. a sexy party?
Kez
+778|5708|London, UK
well stop annoying the fuck out of them so they sting you!!!!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5363|London, England
You remind me of these:

Drunk History series
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Kez wrote:

well stop annoying the fuck out of them so they sting you!!!!
The worker bees die after they sting you but a queen dosent.  I doubt very much the queen will sting you (bee that is not her maj).  Queen bees can be worth up to £10k on the Bee Market.

I bought a record years ago (in the days before cd's).  It was something or other by the heavy metal group W.A.S.P.  I rushed home, put it on my grammerphone and started to listen to what I thought was W.A.S.P's greatest ever album.  Much to my disgust all I could hear was a buzzing sound; how odd I thought.  I took it back to the record shop and told the guy what had happened, he laughed at me and told me to turn it over and stop listening to the B-Side.
An educational video about Bee's

Please watch it, its fucking well interesting.

Bees are the shiz.
firebolt5
+114|6160
I want mah Honey Nut Cheerios

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard