JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
+16|5162|Between your mama's legs.
I'm tired of doing a search for RUSH and coming up with 10:1 UK/FR/AUS/GER servers to USA.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
also add me on BC2...I'd like to play with some of you fools that claim you are 1337
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5779|Catherine Black
Sort by ping?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH
You can change GAME option??? from ALL to CONQUEST or whatever before you search for servers. The search / filters suck....I find more gaming servers with* the filters unchecked.

Last edited by loubot (2010-03-23 08:09:17)

JadedDope
Arizona Bound.
yea the filters do suck. And I would sort by ping but ever server shows up as a - in the ping slot...Yesterday I got to see all the servers pings, went to a server with a ping of 42, got in, and I had a ping of 250ish. Then I went back to the server browser and they were all slotted - again...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Ingame ping is fucked. I ping to servers for 15 and ingame I get over 300. The server browser ping is the ping you're actually getting.
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!

Finray wrote:

Ingame ping is fucked. I ping to servers for 15 and ingame I get over 300. The server browser ping is the ping you're actually getting.
hmm. either I misunderstood you or that doens't make sense one bit :S . you ping 15 in server list ? and 300 in the actual server ? then the statement that the browser ping is the one you're getting ingame is WRONG
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
too many foreigners play this game
Tu Stultus Es
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5500|America
The latest patch sorted all servers by ping automatically for me. Just pick the one at the top of the list.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5741|شمال

eleven bravo wrote:

lol
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6121|Carnoustie MASSIF

thepilot91 wrote:

Finray wrote:

hmm. either I misunderstood you or that doens't make sense one bit :S . you ping 15 in server list ? and 300 in the actual server ? then the statement that the browser ping is the one you're getting ingame is WRONG
Yeah, because me and Finray don't ping over 300 to a UK server, when we're in the UK.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.

eleven bravo wrote:

agreed ha. This game is for America...jk guys
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5974|Perth, Australia

thepilot91 wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm guessing you're misunderstanding. What he's saying is that the ping that you see in the server browser is your actual ping. The one you see in game is borked and meaningless.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Rod Foxx wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Finray wrote:

I'm guessing you're misunderstanding. What he's saying is that the ping that you see in the server browser is your actual ping. The one you see in game is borked and meaningless.
this
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5228|Cleveland, Ohio

eleven bravo wrote:

this game makes me want to kill people from sweden.  i mean honestly.  biggest group of cunts on the interweb.
JadedDope
Arizona Bound.

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

this game makes me want to kill people from sweden.  i mean honestly.  biggest group of cunts on the interweb.
explain
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH
rusty blade any one?
GullyFoyle
+25|5378

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

lol, you've got a real love/hate relationship going on there...perhaps you were really thinking "lick" when you wrote "kill"... : )
11 Bravo
Banned

JadedDope wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

explain
anytime me or some of my friends have an issue in this game (team killing or other stupid shit)  its typically some tool with a [SWE] tag.
GullyFoyle
+25|5378

11 Bravo wrote:

JadedDope wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

explain
anytime me or some of my friends have an issue in this game (team killing or other stupid shit)  its typically some tool with a [SWE] tag.
Oh.   I thought you were refreeing to  DICE...
thepilot91
+64|6227|Åland!

Finray wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

this
Alltho I don't really care since I know how it works (doesn't works ) can't belive they don't feckin fix this
11 Bravo
Banned

GullyFoyle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

JadedDope wrote:

explain
no.  but you can add finland to that list.  all day yesterday people were raping the main base.  same group every single time.  had [FIN] tags.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
no, but they're looking into it. they said it probably won't work though.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5446

11 Bravo wrote:

GullyFoyle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no.  but you can add finland to that list.  all day yesterday people were raping the main base.  same group every single time.  had [FIN] tags.
We just think our jollies are more important than your gaming experience

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2010-03-25 05:45:42)

11 Bravo
Banned

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

GullyFoyle wrote:

We just think our jollies are more important than your gaming experience
i sat back there eventually and owned their asses.  its still gay.  but, if ya'll like being gay then w/e.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard