Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677

LostFate wrote:

mcminty wrote:

We get the point..
I don't think you do, that's why I got it up again.
Comparing Hitler to Bush is an insult... Did bush build up concentration camps? Did he start gassing Iraq like crazy? Hell if Bush wanted to completely destroy Iraq he could have if the wanted to, the US military has that power.

I agree that people have the right to fight for their land and freedoms, but it doesn't make a good image if you're blowing up fucking election booths now does it? Hell even the founding farthers were a bit of terrorists (more towards the Boston Tea Party group). They destroyed shops by people who supported the crown. Innocent fucking civilians.

If you really cared about your people, you wouldn't fucking blow a car up to kill 2 Americans and 20 Iraqis.

Btw, they figured most insurgents weren't native Iraqi's, some of them were from Syria and Iran.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6066|eXtreme to the maX

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

mcminty wrote:

We get the point..
Comparing Hitler to Bush is an insult... Did bush build up concentration camps? Did he start gassing Iraq like crazy? Hell if Bush wanted to completely destroy Iraq he could have if the wanted to, the US military has that power.
He built up Gitmo.
He sprayed depleted uranium all over Iraq.
He did bomb the shit out of the place for reasons which still aren't clear.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

He built up Gitmo.
Gitmo was there since gee idk Teddy Roosevelt. Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states. DP is a standard armour piercing munition, it's not a illegal weapon of war. WP on the other hand... I would agree. Not all of Iraq was bombed, you must remember Saddam did hide civilians in many many bunkers. They're not fucking stupid, they know people's emotions get stirred when they see dead kids.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6446|England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

He built up Gitmo.
In a nutshell.   

plus the fact that his whole reason to enter Iraq was a lie, cough mistake by intelligence services.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6066|eXtreme to the maX
DU Is not supposed to be used in civilian areas, WP certainly isn't.
Civilians do tend to hide in bunkers when they're being bombed.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5434|Ventura, California

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

He built up Gitmo.
Gitmo was there since gee idk Teddy Roosevelt. Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states. DP is a standard armour piercing munition, it's not a illegal weapon of war. WP on the other hand... I would agree. Not all of Iraq was bombed, you must remember Saddam did hide civilians in many many bunkers. They're not fucking stupid, they know people's emotions get stirred when they see dead kids.
/win
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

Cybargs wrote:

Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states.
Why do you get tortured and sexually abused in US prisons?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Hell most Gitmo detainees get a shitload BETTER treatment than the average prison in the states.
Oh lol... Just fucking lol.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5198|Cleveland, Ohio

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

however you are attempting to indirectly both paint the us as the primary source of evil in the world and claim that the insurgency is justified. neither of which are, in my view, acceptable in the slightest.
That's exactly what I'm saying spark at last we understand each other at the present the US is the primary source of evil in the world invading countries when they want IRAQ - AFGHANISTAN and soon Iran too?  who the fuck do you think you are?  All the people who fought and died in world war 2 to get rid of Hitler would be turning in there graves.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/ … by_Dec.jpg

insurgency is justified of course it is there defending there country from and invading force don't you dare tell me you wouldn't do the same and there's no one on this forum who wouldn't defend his country from invasion.   

Stand up to tyrants now don't wait until its too late spark , how many people how many have to die before we learn?
so where is the one with obama?  or are you just a media sheep?  gitmo is still open.  still in iraq.  still in afghan.  patriot act still going strong.  please oh please make this poster with obama.  do that or you prove you are nothing but meat with eyes.
BLdw
+27|5132|M104 "Sombrero"

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yep.

It's a good thing when we hide civilians in many many bunkers, safe from bombing. But when Saddam did it, it was just a tactical move to stir some emotions.

Logical.

I don't really know what to do if I ever get caught on the wrong side of the war.
LostFate
+95|6446|England

11 Bravo wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

however you are attempting to indirectly both paint the us as the primary source of evil in the world and claim that the insurgency is justified. neither of which are, in my view, acceptable in the slightest.
That's exactly what I'm saying spark at last we understand each other at the present the US is the primary source of evil in the world invading countries when they want IRAQ - AFGHANISTAN and soon Iran too?  who the fuck do you think you are?  All the people who fought and died in world war 2 to get rid of Hitler would be turning in there graves.

insurgency is justified of course it is there defending there country from and invading force don't you dare tell me you wouldn't do the same and there's no one on this forum who wouldn't defend his country from invasion.   

Stand up to tyrants now don't wait until its too late spark , how many people how many have to die before we learn?
so where is the one with obama?  or are you just a media sheep?  gitmo is still open.  still in iraq.  still in afghan.  patriot act still going strong.  please oh please make this poster with obama.  do that or you prove you are nothing but meat with eyes.
I'm far from a sheep mate. after all i cannot blame obama he did not invade Iraq or Afghanistan he's just got to make the best of a bad situation and i wont judge him until it all folds out.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677

BLdw wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yep.

It's a good thing when we hide civilians in many many bunkers, safe from bombing. But when Saddam did it, it was just a tactical move to stir some emotions.

Logical.

I don't really know what to do if I ever get caught on the wrong side of the war.
The bunkers were military bunkers, the shit that saddam hides in. You really think Saddam cares about his people?
11 Bravo
Banned
dont bother cybargs.  if bush had invaded iran, then saddam would be acting up still and people would say the same stupid shit.
11 Bravo
Banned

LostFate wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

LostFate wrote:

I'm far from a sheep mate. after all i cannot blame obama he did not invade Iraq or Afghanistan he's just got to make the best of a bad situation and i wont judge him until it all folds out.
nope.  wrong.  he is sending more troops in, not taking more away.  its the same.  want to address gitmo or the patriot act?  or just ignore those?
BLdw
+27|5132|M104 "Sombrero"

Cybargs wrote:

BLdw wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yep.

Logical.

The bunkers were military bunkers, the shit that saddam hides in. You really think Saddam cares about his people?
I don't think he cares much...

Seriously though, I don't know did he care. Do you know many bunkers aimed for civilians in Iraq? And if I recall correctly, start of the war wasn't very pleasant for civilians either. As I said, according to source of information I've read, only civilians died when war started. US hit targets occupied with only civilians. You might want to correct me here, if I am wrong. So, if you were a civilian, where ever you were, it was bad.
11 Bravo
Banned
oh hey look what i found

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/obama_hitler11.jpg

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/ObamaHitler.jpg

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51907/obama-hitler-yes-we-can.png
LostFate
+95|6446|England
yeah he said he was going to shut down gitmo he has not therefore he is a lying arsehole.  In fact i believe he has no intention to withdraw now you brought it to my attention bravo hes just black bush!

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/704allen/sameshitagain.jpg

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 06:46:19)

11 Bravo
Banned

LostFate wrote:

yeah he said he was going to shut down gitmo he has not therefore he is a lying arsehole.  In fact i believe he has no intention to withdraw now you brought it to my attention bravo hes just black bush!
well, he also has given money to the big, evil, rich companies.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5434|Ventura, California

LostFate wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Show me proof that ever happened?

When you hear a rumor enough times it magically becomes fact. If something happens once doesn't mean it's something that happens on a regular basis. Gitmo isn't a fucking hut in Iraq where you get your balls ripped off. That is something that is a lot more common.

I'm not trying to justify what might have been committed in our prisons. I'm just saying if it happens once or twice don't be a fucking bitch about it when our troops get much worse shit.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5711|شمال

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Source - Foxnews

Taliban commanders have revealed that hundreds of insurgents have been trained in Iran to kill NATO forces in Afghanistan.

The commanders said they had learned to mount complex ambushes and lay improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Well screw that!

Iran is so fucked up, I would so not be surprised if Iran gets invaded one of these days.

What do you guys think can be done?
Get yourself on a plane to Iran. Go Go Go

Last edited by Beduin (2010-03-21 07:56:29)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
jord
+2,382|6639|The North, beyond the wall.
When someone is verbally liquid-shitting all over your country you don't need to retort with the same means. Just pick his points apart and show him for the throbber he is.

As for Iran, I'm sure they do, oh well...
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6371|'Murka

They supplied arms and training for insurgents in Iraq.

We've known they've been supplying the same for the Taliban in Afghanistan for some time.

This is neither new nor surprising. Iran likes to wage proxy wars. They're not very good at waging actual ones.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5318|London, England
LostFate=rammunition?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6677

JohnG@lt wrote:

LostFate=rammunition?
bubbalo. I thought ruis was ramm
eleven bravo
+1,399|5220|foggy bottom
who cares.  not like we've done anything about iran in the last 9 years.

Iran also blew up the barracks in lebanon in 1983 and also allowed the 9/11 hijackers go through their country without visas

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-03-21 08:18:01)

Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard