h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York
Is there anyway to have scrolling messages on a clan server? I would like to have our Vent info etc scrolling in game, but only have experience with COD servers. Anybody know how to go about it?
I know of the yell command, but thats huge and obnoxious in the middle of your screen.
Karma for good help, thanks guys.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
Pretty sure whenever an admin enters something to scroll in-game it pops up in big letters in front of you like when you lose a flag so you could, but that would get annoying as shit.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York

Blade4509 wrote:

Pretty sure whenever an admin enters something to scroll in-game it pops up in big letters in front of you like when you lose a flag so you could, but that would get annoying as shit.
Yah, figured that one out but I dont want people to have to deal with it. Thanks for the reply though.
Dilda13
{DAM}
+7|6310|Los Angeles
I don't think there is a way. Atleast I haven't found one yet. I was thinking maybe someone could make a macro that automatically yells something through the admin control panel, but as you guys stated that would become very annoying seeing the big letters in the screen every so often.

I wish they would fix this as well as the ability to move players between teams so that when people start to switch it can be fixed. Also it would be nice if they could fix the autobalance so we don't have to worry about that in the first place.

Last edited by Dilda13 (2010-03-16 21:25:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard