^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6810|Long Beach, CA
Any objective based FPS game has the idiots that plays the "try and not get killed game while babying their KDR as if it determines their skill".  I hate those people that don't follow the objectives more than anything.  The tubers I can deal with even though that gets a wild hair in my ass from time to time.  My KDR is really bad because I will try to blow up MCOMs and defuse them since no one on my team usually tries most the time.

I wish the server browser was a lot better or worked right.

All in all I think the game will get more polished as we go but I really enjoy it a lot.
Ptfo
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

^ Seriously. Last night I was playing with a friend, we were defenders on Isla Innocentes. He said, "I hope they destroy these objectives so that we can get in the Hind and rape them." And I said, "Are you kidding me? I'd rather win the round than get some extra kills or a higher score."

Sure there are times where I want to work on a class and get some unlocks, but that's not gonna stop me from trying to get the win in the process.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney
Agreed.

Some people are just noobs, hiding behind their single-class-whoring camping-faggotry they try to palm off as "skill".
Zukabazuka
+23|6696
Use the smoke grenade launcher when attacking M-Coms stations, helps a lot.

Oh right, I want to get all the unlocks as sniper and when me and my brother plays together and both decide to go sniper our team just seems to fail miserably at attacking the M-Coms stations because suddenly its about 6-8 of us being snipers. So we have to switch to attacking classes and do the job ourself.

Yeah the server browser is currently not so good, but they are working on it.
Jaekus
+957|5189|Sydney
The server browser is an EPIC FAIL. Fucking shithouse.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

so the air controls annoy me.  if i choose default settings (controls not inverted), then the UAV flies fine, but the chopper controls are inverted.  and then if i choose inverted settings, the UAV flies backward, while the apache flies normally.  i want BOTH air vehicles to fly so that when i push my mouse forward, the vehicle tilts back; when i push my mouse back, the vehicle tilts forward.

someone halp

Last edited by haffeysucks (2010-03-15 19:40:22)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6450|Brisbane, Australia

lol DICE.

Why would they do that. I dont know haffey, I remember someone saying you cant do anything about it a few weeks ago.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
the lack of autobalance really fucks me off, if im honest. individual gripes with weapons/maps/classes/features... yeah... but a lack of autobalance and a fundamental unfairness between teams kinda makes small individual imbalances and bugs seem trivial.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6500|Gogledd Cymru

It was inevitable that the teams would become unbalanced with us two in the same squad

Also, got yer tags
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6485|Foothills of S. Carolina

Uzique wrote:

the lack of autobalance really fucks me off, if im honest. individual gripes with weapons/maps/classes/features... yeah... but a lack of autobalance and a fundamental unfairness between teams kinda makes small individual imbalances and bugs seem trivial.
This. I will switch sides to make it fair if I am not running with a squad.  The other thing that gripes me is the idiots who like to run around in the enemy main and spawn camp. What the hell, where is the skill in that?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481

The Sheriff wrote:

It was inevitable that the teams would become unbalanced with us two in the same squad

Also, got yer tags
yeah i need to remap my knife from the middle-mouse button... hard as shit on my G5. sucks dick.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
+957|5189|Sydney
It fucks me off when most of your team goes sniper and camps WHILST YOU'RE MEANT TO BE ATTACKING!

It happened three rounds in a row, fucked me off no matter how much I tried getting them to do shit (I set 3 com stations by myself, the rest camped and didn't support for the most part - only one other station was set for the entire round) so I swapped to the other team who were actually playing the game using teamwork and we kicked arse.

I'm ok at the game now, but not good enough to basically go by myself against a whole other team.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
fuck it im gonna go play a few more rounds
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6010|Vortex Ring State

haffeysucks wrote:

so the air controls annoy me.  if i choose default settings (controls not inverted), then the UAV flies fine, but the chopper controls are inverted.  and then if i choose inverted settings, the UAV flies backward, while the apache flies normally.  i want BOTH air vehicles to fly so that when i push my mouse forward, the vehicle tilts back; when i push my mouse back, the vehicle tilts forward.

someone halp
Agreed, inverted fly is f*cked up.

but I disagree with your status/title, Rank 7 and 109 dog tags.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6753|FUCK UBISOFT

Trotskygrad wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

someone halp

it's a quote from somebody when I bashed him in L4D.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Trotskygrad
бля

Jaekus wrote:

It fucks me off when most of your team goes sniper and camps WHILST YOU'RE MEANT TO BE ATTACKING!

It happened three rounds in a row, fucked me off no matter how much I tried getting them to do shit (I set 3 com stations by myself, the rest camped and didn't support for the most part - only one other station was set for the entire round) so I swapped to the other team who were actually playing the game using teamwork and we kicked arse.

I'm ok at the game now, but not good enough to basically go by myself against a whole other team.
harharhar

If you've got more than 5 recons, your team sux.
Jaekus
+957|5189|Sydney
CTD twice in a row now when joining a server.

Do EA even bother testing this shit out before releasing a game?
Trotskygrad
бля

Jaekus wrote:

I CTD'd less in the Beta.
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6485|Foothills of S. Carolina

I think my mic worked in the Beta, doesn't seem to work now. And WTF is the skill level thing? Mine is at -7
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

Jaekus wrote:

They have our money, now we mean fuck all to them.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

haffeysucks wrote:

someone halp
Something I've been complaining about since the beta. I guess they really don't care.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH

haffeysucks wrote:

someone halp
A joystick works beautifully with the copter w/o adjusting the sensitivity or any of the flight controls.
I use the keyboard + joystick combo while flying.
Initially I tried to master the helio with mouse/KB but kept flipping or flying out of bounds one too many times.
Programming all of the other joystick buttons in the game....the BC2 sees all of the buttons except for the POV switch/button which
I prefer to use all the time.
Brasso
+1,549|6641

loubot wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

someone halp
A joystick works beautifully with the copter w/o adjusting the sensitivity or any of the flight controls.
I use the keyboard + joystick combo while flying.
Initially I tried to master the helio with mouse/KB but kept flipping or flying out of bounds one too many times.
Programming all of the other joystick buttons in the game....the BC2 sees all of the buttons except for the POV switch/button which
I prefer to use all the time.
yeah in the BF2 days i used M+K for heli, joystick for the jets, but it looks like i'll have to learn to use the joystick...

Miggle wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

someone halp

it's a quote from somebody when I bashed him in L4D.
this
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6810|Long Beach, CA
I have my flight controls set to be inverted for when I fly the choppers and I find it only takes a couple seconds to hit esc key and switch it back to normal to when I happen to find a UAV available to use.  As it is mildly annoying it doesn't take but a few seconds to actually set it for whichever I am gonna use.
Ptfo
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6182|New Austin, Not
Why the fuck didn't they include an ACOG as an attachment for the M14...I mean Goddamn, it has the rails and they even showed it with a scope in their Squad Rush Trailer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard