^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6797|Long Beach, CA
BFBC2 put the final nail in the coffin of this horrible game.  So funny the former bosses at IW suing Activision and that nonsense.  That says volumes to me about how activision actually thinks MW2 is of the quality they expect.  I mean if it were actually a good game why would they fire the people responsible for sucking in so much revenue?  Funny thing is it all started deteriorating a month and half before BFBC2 was even released.  Heck all it took was the demo of 1 map to drop the population a good chunk. 

AAAAHHHH.   So nice to play a game like BFBC2 after MW2.  (I got my copy of MW2 from a buddy at activision just to qualify they didn't get my money)  I think the longest I played MW2 in a single sitting was 30 mins and that was 15 to 20 mins trying to connect.  BFBC2 has its initial release problems but when I do catch a good server connection I have to get torn away from the game or I will not get off of it.  In spite of the problems right now it is truly easy to see it is a gem of a game which will have a population for years to come.

The only people left playing MW2 are kids and people that just don't have a clue.  I am referring to the PC version of course as I don't recognize consoles as a valid gaming means at all for FPSers.
Ptfo
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

The only thing that will keep people playing BC2 for years is the stats system. It is not a gem of a game and will not live properly very long.

You heard it here first
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I am referring to the PC version of course as I don't recognize consoles as a valid gaming means at all for FPSers.
Well anyway...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

jord wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I am referring to the PC version of course as I don't recognize consoles as a valid gaming means at all for FPSers.
Well anyway...
Jord's a fag.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5902|CA

DeathUnlimited wrote:

The only thing that will keep people playing BC2 for years is the stats system. It is not a gem of a game and will not live properly very long.

You heard it here first
Not on the PC, at least.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

DeathUnlimited wrote:

You heard it here first
Hur dur.

Maybe that's why BF3 is in the works?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6643
yeah Bf3 should conquer all
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
BFBC2 is a blast... the gun battles are so intense... I'm glad i bought it because i wasnt sure how good it would be.
BF3 will be amazing and hopefully have mod support for a variety of different themes...
Love is the answer
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

lol fanboys
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

For all I know, the only official mention about BF3 was when a DICE employee accidentally called BC2 BF3. Don't get your hopes up
Hurlin
+5|6773|Australia

DeathUnlimited wrote:

For all I know, the only official mention about BF3 was when a DICE employee accidentally called BC2 BF3. Don't get your hopes up
http://www.gamingunion.net/news/battlef … -1075.html

Fredrik Liliegren wrote:

I think these guys are really smart and they learned the lesson. What the PC version is going to be, Battlefield 3, I think it's going to absolutely blow everyone away, but I can't tell you what it is, but it will blow people away.
ruisleipa
+149|6220|teh FIN-land

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

BFBC2 put the final nail in the coffin of this horrible game.  So funny the former bosses at IW suing Activision and that nonsense.  That says volumes to me about how activision actually thinks MW2 is of the quality they expect.  I mean if it were actually a good game why would they fire the people responsible for sucking in so much revenue?  Funny thing is it all started deteriorating a month and half before BFBC2 was even released.  Heck all it took was the demo of 1 map to drop the population a good chunk. 

AAAAHHHH.   So nice to play a game like BFBC2 after MW2.  (I got my copy of MW2 from a buddy at activision just to qualify they didn't get my money)  I think the longest I played MW2 in a single sitting was 30 mins and that was 15 to 20 mins trying to connect.  BFBC2 has its initial release problems but when I do catch a good server connection I have to get torn away from the game or I will not get off of it.  In spite of the problems right now it is truly easy to see it is a gem of a game which will have a population for years to come.
your opinion. MW2 isn't a bad game, it's just different. More arcadey. I like both games - MW2 for if I want a quick fic, BC2 for something a bit more in-depth (although BC2 does have a better campaign imo). You're such a hater! What did Activision ever do tp you? Apart from make some of the best games you've probably ever played?

BC2 won't have a population 'for years to come' AT ALL. Gimme a break.

oh well if you don't recognise it then they'd better stop making FPS for consoles then
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
OP are you talking about PC? Last night at about 5pm there were over 500,000 players online, and this morning over 300,000... (on PS3)

when i got WaW i'd see 70,000 people on average and think "thats alot". This is far form dead lol.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
TODAY'S TOP GAMES
    GAME     MINUTES PLAYED
    World of Warcraft     3,971,706
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer     2,401,059
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2     2,069,510
    Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer     1,797,318
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer     1,071,270

Yes, even CoD2 has more minutes on XFire than MW2.
jord
im gon forearm smash you finray
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Bring it prick.
jord
wat u got, scot
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
his name's finlay, not scott
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Yeah my name's Finlay not scott.
ruisleipa
+149|6220|teh FIN-land
oh yeah it's 'grâce' not 'gras'
jord
scot as in the country, scot

anyway you wish you had a normal name like scott
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

Please.
IW/Activision got their money. They don't give a shit about their game any more. The thing is, they released a game of acceptable quality straight away. They can churn out game after game that contain little in the way of glitches and exploits, and people will flock to their game.

Bad Company 2 is ridden with glitches and it's goddamn frustrating to know that the game I just brought for $50 on steam is malfunctioning. Bad Company, just as DU said, is no amazing game. Good it is, but the maps don't feel like they did in BF2. Some levels are too small, and they lack the game play depth that other Battlefield games had in my opinion. The game really feels like a glamorized, larger COD 5 to me.

BC2 doesn't have as much appeal as its predecessors, and will probably be torn to shreds by the next COD, which by IW/Activision/Shitarchs standards, should be out next week.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6461|cuntshitlake

MW2 appeals to a whole different group of players than CoD4 or CoD2. Most of MW2 players do not use xfire.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

DeathUnlimited wrote:

MW2 appeals to a whole different group of players than CoD4 or CoD2. Most of MW2 players do not use xfire.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Shh don't tell everyone
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6346|Belfast

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

lol

Sure, PCs are much better than consoles, but that's taking it too far.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard