SealXo
+309|6506
I doubt it.
their official statement today said they have no idea what the fucks wrong but theyre working on fixing it. and also they had 400% higher than expected traffic. clearly out of the margin of error. and they had 2 months to fix this shit but didn't. i think ittl be working in about a year which is usually around when theyll patch down the weapons so little kids can play and not cry. all these assholes should be thrown in jail for robbing people of their 50 bucks.  how could they not anticipate the traffic and expect 400% lower (well really probably lower than that) didn't they take a look at the preorders?

the jokes going to be on them when nobody buys the DLC.

Last edited by SealXo (2010-03-07 14:18:46)

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

After tonight I won't be able to play until Thursday night at the earliest, so maybe they will figure something out.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
this is such fail.  look at this post on their forum  lol 5 out of 37 people found the answer helpful.  that means it's NOT THE FUCKING ANSWER
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6364|Belgium

So the reason why Pb kicks me out of every game, even after manually updating is that the servers have another version?

That sucks balls.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Yeah though PB is kicking us is funny as shit to see someone get banned by it. The broadcast system lets everyone on the server clearly know who's getting banned and why in huge letters. It's hilarious.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard