Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
straya fuck yeah
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Ah'll belt ya.
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Roc18
`
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5037|Massachusetts, USA
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

lol biggest bitch in the world

For unexplained reasons, Chapman walked into the DD on Saturday to record herself complaining about not being provided a receipt for a prior purchase.

“This is all being under video surveillance,” she absurdly warned one employee (who was absurdly polite), referring to her iPhone, which kept recording for 8:09.

Since she allegedly was not given a receipt, the Broward County resident cited a company policy that supposedly guaranteed her free food as a result.

Cursing uncontrollably, the unhinged Chapman berated workers and customers in a vile rant that has exploded online - and not for reasons she'd hoped.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

I remember this.

pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
straya

Roc18
`
yurop

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
about time. talent shows are cultural cancer.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

talent reality shows are cultural cancer.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma
Old skool ABS

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
kinda big news in aussie about sexism in the military. he looks so mad in that video.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Cybargs wrote:

kinda big news in aussie about sexism in the military. he looks so mad in that video.
he's paid to look mad in that video. that's the whole point. doesn't mean anything. talking head.

he definitely hates blacks and women as much as any aussie lout.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

he's paid to look mad in that video. that's the whole point. doesn't mean anything. talking head.

rarely the military releases videos like this ever. motherfucker was pretty mad at people when he called a press meeting. he could've kept this under the radar like most military cases. good on him tbh.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Nope, believe it or not, some people actually care about shit.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
where did i ever say people don't care about things? what a retard
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

where did i ever say people don't care about things? what a retard

He doesn't care, he's just being paid to say that.  amirite?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
yeah i said a top brass military official is 'saving face' for his organisation by presenting that public speech. it's as much PR as it is a 'real message'. if he was just and only concerned with sorting out their shit, why would he post a public video? it's about image. it's about managing bad news/publicity.

nowhere did i say "people don't care about things". there's a big difference between an official talking head and saying 'no human being cares about anything'. you fucking derpy redneck.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4196|Oklahoma

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah i said a top brass military official is 'saving face' for his organisation by presenting that public speech. it's as much PR as it is a 'real message'. if he was just and only concerned with sorting out their shit, why would he post a public video? it's about image. it's about managing bad news/publicity.

nowhere did i say "people don't care about things". there's a big difference between an official talking head and saying 'no human being cares about anything'. you fucking derpy redneck.
They used to do this a lot when I was in the military.  Secretary of the Air Force needed to relay a message so he would make a video and email it globally over the USAF email.   Lot easier than typing a speech.  If someone posts it on youtube it's now public.  If they posted it on youtube, they are accomplishing the original goal and also letting the public know their stance.  Big deal.  What, you want them to keep this shit top secret and never put a face with the message?

Seriously, is there ANYONE in the world with whom you take at face value?  You're going to end up developing paranoid schizophrenia before your 35 at this rate.   No one means what they say, no one believes in anything, everyone has an altierior motive, everyones a phony or a coward or a redneck or a troglodyte or a sellout etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Perhaps the fucking guy actually cares!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Ummm they could've kept all the email shit on a hush hush since they don't have to tell the press shit, you know what they've been doing for the past 20 years. You should look at the ADFA skype sex scandal and how the military handled it. They kept shit on the down low until the girl involved spoke to the media. It's actually very surprising for the General of the Army to come out like this when usually they don't say shit to the media especially on a minor case like this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard