ATG
Banned
+5,233|6526|Global Command
So yesterday I was driving down the road, minding my own business. I look to the right at a corner mini market and there is a bus stop.

In front of the bus bench is a 35ish African American defecating on the sidewalk.

No attempt to hide, no toilet paper and no shame.

I pulled into the parking lot and shouted " you dirty fucker, I'm callin' the cops! "

And he didn't even flinch. He pulled up his pants and placed a call on his cell phone. Yes, his cell phone.

I sat there in disbelief. Yet, as I pondered the situation it occurred to me that it wasn't a dirty black shitting on the sidewalk, it was a dirty fucker, and race had nothing to do with it. I imagined that had there been a fellow citizen who happened to be black witnessing what I did he would probably have had the same outrage.

I took some pictures of him on my cell phone ( sorry, can't upload from there as my blackberry sucks ballz ) and called the police. The woman who answered was obviously hispanic, had a bitchy tone of voice and acted like I was being a nuisance by reporting a man defecating on the sidewalk. I insisted that a car be dispatched so I could file a report and she didn't seem interested in doing so until I gave a description of the guy and finished by saying he was African American, and then, I shit you not, she said she would send a unit over.

The bus came before the police did and the guy got on and went away to spread his joy around other parts of our beloved  megalopolis. I just sat there with my face in palm for a while and went about my business.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6127|Carnoustie MASSIF
D&ST?

Still, that's fucking disgusting, regardless of race
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
On Topic Just - There is a tribe/race in India that shit on the side of the road.  Buisnessmen, suited up, paper folded under their arm, buses and traffic wizzing past and they just drop to their squats and shit.

I have seen a smelly trampy woman do that nr our house 15 years ago, was enough to make me spew.
ATG
Banned
Am I alone in wishing there were some sort of disruptor ray that I could press and make people vaporize?
CammRobb
Banned

ATG wrote:

Am I alone in wishing there were some sort of disruptor ray that I could press and make people vaporize?
Totally with you on this. People like that don't deserve a standing in society.

In Scotland, there's be reports of Heroin laced with Anthrax, to kill the junkies.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6670|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
No.

It dosent matter what colour you are, what god you worship, there is NO fucking excuse if your an adult and aint disabled, you should NEVER lay some cable in public like that.

Pissing is getting frowned upon over here and police will prosecute now more than ever if your shaking the snake and they catch you
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

ATG wrote:

the reason you haven't seen one yet, is that any rational man would not attempt it's creation and an irrational one couldn't discern the science needed to create it.
ATG
Banned

CammRobb wrote:

ATG wrote:

In Scotland, there's be reports of Heroin laced with Anthrax, to kill the junkies.
Sweet. A modern eisengruppen, of society trash.

I like it.
CammRobb
Banned

ATG wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

ATG wrote:

Sweet. A modern eisengruppen, of society trash.

I like it.
My Dad was saying yesterday how he could imagine someone with a lot of money in Scotland lacing the heroin with cyanide or something equally deadly. Do you really think the police are really going to try hard to track you down?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6689
I was in a car, going through somewhere between Williamsburg and BedStuy. We stopped at a red light. I saw this crackhead looking bitch walk into the intersection (in broad day light), pull down her baggy purple sweatpants and squat down and piss. Not as bad as a shit, but damn lady, at least find an alley or go behind a tree.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5695
Haha, I had a similar experience a year and a half ago.
androoz
Banned
+137|5210|United States
ive seen a lady taking a shit behind like a 12 bush near a gas station even though there was a bathroom like 20 feet away that seemed to work okay lol.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH

Rub his nose into it that will teach him not to do that
13rin
+977|6476
Not to sure ATG what that has to do with the big O (I suspect you weren't racist to begin with) -but what a dirty fucker.  I can believe it though.  Calcutta, China and some other cultures this is the norm.  Fucking weirdos...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6129|Scotland!
I one had a brutal case of food poisoning that came out of nowhere and had to stagger bent double in agony into some bushes at a park to shit while I was walking home. If there was no bushes around I'd have had to squat in the street or shit myself.

not defending him or anything but there's sometimes extenuating circumstances

Last edited by I'm Jamesey (2010-02-10 09:37:22)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma

I'm Jamesey wrote:

I one had a brutal case of food poisoning that came out of nowhere and had to stagger bent double in agony into some bushes at a park to shit while I was walking home. If there was no bushes around I'd have had to squat in the street or shit myself.

not defending him or anything but there's sometimes extenuating circumstances
Thought this myself tbh, but cba'd to post it in words
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
ATG
Banned

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Not to sure ATG what that has to do with the big O (I suspect you weren't racist to begin with) -but what a dirty fucker.  I can believe it though.  Calcutta, China and some other cultures this is the norm.  Fucking weirdos...
Well, I grew up in Utah. I never saw a real live darky until I was 13. He was the only minority in a class of 2500, what a trauma.

I remember my uncles used to talk about minorities; they'd say blacks were blacks because they were first in line next to Satan when the dispute in heaven happened and he was cast out. The people that agreed that man should be allowed to sin, or whatever were cast out of heaven and sent to earth as blacks, the people that were on the fence but went along with it were cast out and became brown or yellow skinned. To this day my dad swears that if one of his many children married a " nigger " he would disown them and never speak to them again. It was actually last thanksgiving when me and the family visited SLC, that he said that. Me and the wife were standing next to him in his hallway and he casually said that. I said, " hey dad, how about Mexicans? " referring to my wife. He of course smiled and said nervously, " Mexicans are alright. "

Some people are so bred with hate they don't even know they hate. Comeuppance always comes when one of these sorry redneck fucks get helped out by a black person when they have car trouble. That's when the hater realizes he is a piece of shit because he is being helped by a person he would not have helped in his stead. He may not change, but he knows inside he is a sorry hatin' puke.

So, I was taught to hate the government and minorities. The former makes sense and the latter can only usually be accomplished when you don't actually get to know any of them. Living in Southern California, you get exposed to all types of people. People are the same where ever they go or come from.

I am incapable of hate for a group of persons because of the color of their skin, it is just not in my genes.

But I am capable of murder when it comes to the actions people take that damage or ruin my country and future. It's the way I was raised.

I got my first clip fed rifle at 12 years old. I was taught that there would be a New World order, a tyrannical one world government that would make you wear the mark of the beast or starve. There would be a societal breakdown and the anti Christ would arise from The Middle East.
I was taught that every able man had a constitutional duty to bear arms to protect this country from all enemies and I can link to the federal documents to back that up. They also said there would be race wars and that it would be up to the Good Gentiles to bash skulls and keep the Race pure.

Somehow, I managed to find my own way and mode of thinking.

Why mention Obama?

Because there are a WHOLE BUNCH of people who hate and fear him because he is a " nigger ". This is a primitive mentality that does not allow for clear analysis of his policies, or how we got to where we are as a country; bankrupt, declining and without a whole lot of positive signs for the future. He is a diversion.

The real powers love this stupidity.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5247
cool story, bro
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6188|Roma

ATG wrote:

The real powers love this stupidity.
Like Democrats love Palin
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6494

ATG wrote:

Well, I grew up in Utah. I never saw a real live darky until I was 13.
nowadays, they make 'em wear a uniform. they house them in a big building downtown, and train them to play a game. they allow 'em to perform in other cities, and pay them millions of dollars.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5695
For a second there I thought this was D&ST.
ATG
Banned
I considered DST, but it's a shitty subject.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black

ATG wrote:

I considered DST, but it's a shitty subject.
Hahahah!
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5470|Ventura, California
haha "Shitty" subject

Anyway, this guy deserves to be executed via firing squad.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

Oh my god he took a shit on the sidewalk!  Oh the humanity!

I hope you didn't call 911 to report that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard