Chou
+737|6783
Can't they just keep the fucking dlc related to post-nuclear bullshit instead of tribe gay wars!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Yes, all Fallout games should be like Fallout 3. Especially 1&2 which weren't like Fallout 3 at all.
jsnipy
+3,276|6514|...

Glitchy ...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
anyone else get Old World Blues? it's fucking fantastic
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Poseidon wrote:

anyone else get Old World Blues? it's fucking fantastic
Yes i do, its nice, not fantastic, but its nice! Got it the day it came out...pretty much finished it the same day...
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada
yea, I love it

been playing a lot of FNV lately actually. its literally 100000x better with mods
­
­
­
­
­
­
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
OWB was fucking awesome.

The problem was though that I was using an outdated version of Project Nevada, so I had a small fraction of the HP of most of the enemies. Won't be a problem if you're not using PN though, and I think the new version works with OWB, or at least there is a compatibility patch out.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
it's so fucking good

holorifle is easily the best weapon in the game btw. kills lobotomites and nightstalkers dead
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
Since OWB is 50% off today I'm going to get it.

Are any other DLC's worth getting? They both look a bit rubbish.
Stimey
­
+786|6112|Ontario | Canada
I hated dead money. HH was alright, just kinda go shoot injuns.
OWB is definitely the best.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
Yeah I won't bother with them then.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Dead Money was challenging but kinda meh. HH was cool in terms of landscape but that was about it.

OWB is fucking awesome, and not just compared to the other NV DLCs. Compared to the FO3 DLCs and typical DLCs in general nowadays. Entertaining plot, memorable characters, fucking awesome weapons, challenging and original quests and solid perks.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
I just uninstalled NV last week without finishing it. The games just get so boring once I find all the fun guns and do a bit of sandbox style murdering. I don't give a damn about finding out the "story" at all after a little while. I started playing Treasure of Sierra Madre, but got fed up with all the collar/gas stuff so said I said fuck it and promptly gave the game the boot.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

A year later and they just put out a highly quality DLC and it looks like another is coming.
Chou
+737|6783
Lonesome Road will be released on the 20th this month.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Oh hey, Lonesome Road actually effects The Mojave. Nice change of pace.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6452

Poseidon wrote:

How so?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America
Is it worth the price? Not that I'm cheap, just wondering.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

How so?
You'll see.

And yes, I'd say it along with Old World Blues is the only other DLC worth it. Dead Money was meh and Honest Hearts was a bigger meh.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
ok i got a problem in lonesome road, im at the silo and i activated the eyebot BUT NOTHING COMES OUT. its just stuck there wtf
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Blade4509 wrote:

Is it worth the price? Not that I'm cheap, just wondering.
This. In F3 I felt molested after I bought that Brotherhood of steel dlc. Was so sucky.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Cybargs wrote:

ok i got a problem in lonesome road, im at the silo and i activated the eyebot BUT NOTHING COMES OUT. its just stuck there wtf
The original silo? Hopeville? Try getting ED-E to activate the commissary in the room.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Poseidon wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

The original silo? Hopeville? Try getting ED-E to activate the commissary in the room.
somehow the game was fixed after i bought the gun runners DLC, steam probably didnt download files properly.ED-e didnt even come out when i activated him from the console, that was the issue.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America
Finally trying out OWB. Any advice? This place is crazy.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Blade4509 wrote:

Finally trying out OWB. Any advice? This place is crazy.
Don't die.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard