Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6476|Foothills of S. Carolina

Saw you were playing it last night, wanted to ask you how it was. I would probably rent it before buying, but with the rating and the material in the game, I probably wont bring it in at all.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Don't get me wrong, it's a good game... but for one that's really not even a "game" per se (they label it as an interactive drama), it's one of the most frustrating I've ever played.
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

Finray wrote:

I've never really been into the actual story side of games, perhaps the only story I really liked was CoD4.
hey come now MW2 was fuckin epic.

(/sarcasm)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I really hope nobody's a trophy whore for this game.....you'll be spending most likely 200+ hours playing this game if you're going for 100%.
Chou
+737|6792
I am so thrilled for this game!!
Finally found a reason to smoke crack and stay away from The Sims 3! w000t
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

Poseidon wrote:

I really hope nobody's a trophy whore for this game.....you'll be spending most likely 200+ hours playing this game if you're going for 100%.
even the devs said it should only be played through once...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Just beat it. Major, major spoilers below. Seriously, unless you want the whole twist destroyed for you, don't read this.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Holy fucking shit fuck YOU Scott Shelby you fat fuck. I feel even worse for Lauren than I do for Shaun. He let her come along trying to find out who killed her son and all along it was him? Fucking hell.

9/10. Story's excellent, graphics are brilliant, and the gameplay (what little of it there is) is pretty solid, besides a few aggravating parts.

Also, make sure you play on easy. No sense making QTE's harder for you.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6172|New Austin, Not
Just bought it after lectures. Will play through it with my girlfriend. She might actually like this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard