13/f/taiwan
+940|5696
Spoiler (highlight to read):
nicely done. boardwalk empire killed off a major character in a similar fashion and people were outraged by it. a show's credibility takes a hit when they start wandering off into a fairytale style of story telling. homeland did exactly that and it ruined the show.

what were people expecting? there was no way any competent criminal would let hank walk off even if he did promise not to tell anyone. hank said it best "what? you want me to beg? You're the smartest guy I ever met, but you are too stupid to realize he made up his mind ten minutes ago"

walt's logic during the last scene: get your wife out of any criminal liability she may face by making her the victim and having her work with the police.

the m60 is to kill the neo-nazis, lydia, and jesse. the ricin is for himself. the end.

i think flynn had more lines in this episode then all other episodes combined. it's good to see him not eating cereal. that shit is not good for your health. diabetes and stuff.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-09-15 20:09:34)

LOL flynn with cereal. Yes, finally he steps it up and can hold a knife. It feels like a movie at this point to me. Diggin it.

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-09-16 09:41:55)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
Maybe don't post spoilers without the spoiler tags, at least until a couple more days?

Having said that, that was one epic episode.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-09-16 09:07:22)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

13/f/taiwan wrote:

nicely done. boardwalk empire killed off a major character in a similar fashion and people were outraged by it. a show's credibility takes a hit when they start wandering off into a fairytale style of story telling. homeland did exactly that and it ruined the show.

what were people expecting? there was no way any competent criminal would let hank walk off even if he did promise not to tell anyone. hank said it best "what? you want me to beg? You're the smartest guy I ever met, but you are too stupid to realize he made up his mind ten minutes ago"

walt's logic during the last scene: get your wife out of any criminal liability she may face by making her the victim and having her work with the police.

the m60 is to kill the neo-nazis, lydia, and jesse. the ricin is for himself. the end.

i think flynn had more lines in this episode then all other episodes combined. it's good to see him not eating cereal. that shit is not good for your health. diabetes and stuff.
Nah, I think Jesse is going to sabatoge the Aryan cook lab and kill those guys himself and escape (remember last episode when Lydia asked the Aryans to puts masks on because it wasn't healthy to breathe and they refused).

Jesse is going to go after Walt to avenge Jane.  Walt will fight it out with the M60 and probably kill Jesse, feel terrible and suicide with ricin.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
Also, Vince Gilligan for President 2016.
https://media.boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Screen-Shot-2013-09-15-at-11.47.jpg

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2013-09-16 11:24:49)

Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
"Hey.........my pants........."
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3957|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/1k1zWpf.jpg
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
No.  Because that would make the Malcolm in the Middle dad about 77 years old.  Which he wasn't.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
Who the dicks would he be a witness against even? THINK IT THROUGH, KEANU!
Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/544519_432499040203991_603222127_n.jpg

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-09-21 06:21:09)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

Think Jesse will use mustard gas on Meth Damon?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
Wow, the Emmy's totally snubbed Breaking Bad.  Not that I had any respect for those stupid award shows in the first place but ....Jeff Daniels over Brian Cranston?  Really?  Homeland over Breaking Bad?  Big Bang Theory over House of Lies, Arrested Development and Louie?????

Who the fuck votes on this crap and what the hell are they smoking?
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Extra Medium wrote:

what the hell are they smoking?
pole
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
Another great episode last night.  So sad there is only one episode left.

Who else nearly shit themselves when Todd executed Jesse's girlfriend.  So sad.  I was totally expecting them to kidnap her but then he just capped her in the back of the head like it was nothing.  Meth Damon is a cunt.  Can't wait to see how he dies (hopefully) in the next episode.

Also, not sure how they are going to tie up all the plots in 1 hour.  Really wish the series finally was a 2 hour special.  On Talking Bad, Gilligan said the hint for this week was "woodworking".   Not a fucking clue what that is supposed to mean.

Last edited by Extra Medium (2013-09-23 06:23:27)

Jaekus
+957|5176|Sydney
I agree with your spoiler post. I have also thought it will (hopefully) be a two hour finale.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

Jaekus wrote:

I agree with your spoiler post. I have also thought it will (hopefully) be a two hour finale.
Well, at least they are running a 5 day marathon of the entire series before the finale.  I guess that's OK as it will give us something good to watch on T.V. 24 hours a day for a week at least.
64 episodes? phew it's been a long one
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 … p=features

Miley Cyrus thinks Breaking Bad is a DIY show on how to cook meth.

A Stupid Disney Cunt wrote:

"America is just so weird in what they think is right and wrong. Like, I was watching "Breaking Bad" the other day, and they were cooking meth. I could literally cook meth because of that show. It’s a how-to. And then they bleeped out the word 'f**k.' And I'm like, really? They killed a guy, and disintegrated his body in acid, but you’re not allowed to say 'f**k'?
LOL, what a stupid bitch.

Sopranos taught me how to be a mobster, Breaking Bad taught me how to cook meth, Mad Men taught me how to be a good salesman, Dexter taught me how to kill people and get away with it and NASCAR taught me how to be a get away driver.  I'm quitting my job tomorrow to be America's Next Top Drug Kingpin.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Oz taught me ...
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

jsnipy wrote:

Oz taught me ...
+1 for having watched Oz.  Best prison show ever.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Doesn't fox news have anything better to do than report on Miley Cyrus?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
so sad last ep

i expected something bad to happen to jesse coz i had a feeling he was going to be caught escaping. thought the aryans were gonna torture and maybe rape his ass or some shit but meth damon... goddamn that shits cold as ice.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

I think Walt will use the ricin against the Nazis and the m60 against Lidya
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4193|Oklahoma

AussieReaper wrote:

I think Walt will use the ricin against the Nazis and the m60 against Lidya
I'm thinking it's going to be the other way around.

Lydia is always asking for the special sweetener at the restaurant, seems it would flow well to have Walt inject a sweetener packet with Ricin.  Also, I think Jesse is going to kill the Aryan's buy sabotaging a cook somehow.  Starting to think the M60 may be for the DEA office, Walt may go shoot up the place and suicide by cop in order to take heat off Skyler.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard