Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6737

I really can't understand this. Why did he betray you exactly?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6464
Sort answer: For teh lulz.

Long answer: Because he wanted to be a hero, but ended up an hero.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS
Because IW needed to put a HUGE PLOT TWIST at the end to fulfill their pulpy-action ideals.

Seriously, this whole betrayal thing should've been left out completely. If the game ended at the White House I would've been happy.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6737

As much as I appreciate the reassurance that IW is a hunk of shit, neither of those actually answers what seems to be an impossible question.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America
He was trying to set up the perfect situation to make him the hero, and he didn't want you getting in the way. He's gonna make it as bad as he can then make it all disappear and come out on top looking like the man.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6345|Belfast
Basically, he wanted to be write history and be an american hero. He hired Makarov to fuck up the relationship between Russia and the USA and to casue an invasion. He "warned" the american goverment of this, but they didn't listen. When the invasion was over, everyone worshiped him as a hero and the goverment gave him unlimited funds to kill Makarov. I guess the DSM had evidence of his colaberation with Makarov, and he then killed Ghost and Roach. He tried to kill Price and Soap, but became an hero instead.

Summed up by:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Because he wanted to be a hero, but ended up an hero.
IW's writers are so full of shit.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6738|FUCK UBISOFT

this isn't even the dumbest part of the game.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Commie Killer
+192|6383

henno13 wrote:

Basically, he wanted to be write history and be an american hero. He hired Makarov to fuck up the relationship between Russia and the USA and to casue an invasion. He "warned" the american goverment of this, but they didn't listen. When the invasion was over, everyone worshiped him as a hero and the goverment gave him unlimited funds to kill Makarov. I guess the DSM had evidence of his colaberation with Makarov, and he then killed Ghost and Roach. He tried to kill Price and Soap, but became an hero instead.

Summed up by:

Seems to far for even IW. I always thought he killed them cause he considered Price, and therefore the rest of TF141 traitors or something because they nuked DC.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6459|cuntshitlake

Commie Killer wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Summed up by:

Seems to far for even IW. I always thought he killed them cause he considered Price, and therefore the rest of TF141 traitors or something because they nuked DC.
It would have been handled another way then. henno's description is probably as accurate as possible. The SP plot was fucking shit anyhow.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5901|CA

Commie Killer wrote:

henno13 wrote:

Summed up by:

Nah, they EMP'd DC for lulz.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2010-01-03 14:46:27)

TehMyke
8======D
+343|6705
the real reason; so IW could prolong the SP and set themselfs up to have a excuse for MW3 where they will make millions from the faggot fanboys.

trufax
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
robcr9
+111|5977

TehMyke wrote:

the real reason; so IW could prolong the SP and set themselfs up to have a excuse for MW3 where they will make millions from the faggot fanboys.

trufax
+1, not that I played SP
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5784|Catherine Black
This just in; Myke is a fag
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

Finray wrote:

What do you mean "just in"?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5784|Catherine Black

NooBesT wrote:

Finray wrote:

What do you mean "just in"?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/33829/ohsnap.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6705

Finray wrote:

ohai sillys <3
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

Miggle wrote:

this isn't even the dumbest part of the game.
Sad truth, it is however the dumbest part of the "plot."
ruisleipa
+149|6218|teh FIN-land

I don't get it.
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6464

ruisleipa wrote:

I don't get it.
Neither did anyone else.

Those who claim to have gotten it are just tools.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6663

ruisleipa wrote:

I don't get it.
He wanted to be a living hero.  He ended up being a dead hero.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5901|CA

TehMyke wrote:

trufax
Indeed.  It'll be interesting to see how far they can stretch the franchise...
Home
Section.80
+447|6844|Seattle, Washington, USA

Does anyone remember the part of the game with the "HVI"? You go into their blown apart house and find them in the panic room or something, and then never hear anything about it again? What was up with that?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5505|America

Home wrote:

Does anyone remember the part of the game with the "HVI"? You go into their blown apart house and find them in the panic room or something, and then never hear anything about it again? What was up with that?
He died
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
ruisleipa
+149|6218|teh FIN-land

Ilocano wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

I don't get it.
yeah ok but why "he wanted to be a hero, but ended up an hero". Grammtical pedantry aside, I still don't get it...using 'an' doesn't mean he's dead, it just means you drop your 'h'.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

ruisleipa wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

I don't get it.
yeah ok but why "he wanted to be a hero, but ended up an hero". Grammtical pedantry aside, I still don't get it...using 'an' doesn't mean he's dead, it just means you drop your 'h'.
Learn 2 internets.

Go google what "an hero" means then come back.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard