Benzin
+576|6007
Why is it that the Xbox is so damned unreliable? Alfa Romeos are more reliable than those things are...
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5319|$
Yeah, lol. I only have one game other than mw2 that I play and its juiced 2, My girlfriend bought it used at gamestop and I made it to level 2 which is almost the end, you start at 8 or some shit, but it kept freezing, after a few minutes everytime, It doesn't freeze on other games though, just juiced 2, might be the game.
ruisleipa
+149|6230|teh FIN-land
I like my 360, and haven't had any troubles...so far
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6788|Great Brown North
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6374|California

CapnNismo wrote:

Why is it that the Xbox is so damned unreliable? Alfa Romeos are more reliable than those things are...
well a xbox is only $300...
TheunforgivenII
+12|6290
Why would you lose anything? You're just renewing your subscription to use the service to play online, gamerscore and downloaded content are all in your account.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5319|$
What are xbox live points? what do you use these for??
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6374|California
you use the points to buy add-ons, themes, packs, games etc.
i think its cheaper to buy the card from a retail store then buying them directly from xboxlive
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5319|$
Ohh, well thanks a bunch shadow. I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me in this topic, karma when I get around to it I also have another question, someone should make this a sticky Ok, here it is. I just bought mw2 and I don't have a hard drive. I have seen all over the internet about mw2 messing up peoples xbox's and them getting rrod and what not. If I install the game to the had drive, it won't be spinning at all so that will cause less of a chance of overheating and I was just wondering what you guys think about this. I also have the jasper chip in my xbox so its supposed to be cooler anyway, I know you guys are all "xbox 360 sucks and mw2 sucks" but please help me. I like the game and the 360, I just want some positive feedback. I just spend a lot of money to get the game and my girlfriend bought me the xbox for xmas so I don't want her money to go down the drain. Thanks for your help guys
ruisleipa
+149|6230|teh FIN-land
Get a PS3?
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5319|$
I prefer the xbox over playstation. Just my taste in console gaming. I just want to know if installing mw2 to the hard drive will eliminate most of the problems or does this even matter? I'm sure it has to help due to the lesser spinning of the disk.
ruisleipa
+149|6230|teh FIN-land
Actually I dunno cos I got MW2 for me PS3 not xbox...but what you say seems logical.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
lol.... the disk spinning isn't what made them overheat
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

Does every other sentence have to include "my girlfriend"? We get it; you're getting sex.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5319|$
Sorry for mentioning her, but if the spinning of the disk has nothing to do with the overheating, what does it have to do with krazed?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
well, why does your pc get hot when playing a game.  is it because of the disk drive spinning? lol

installing to HD will only fix the disk errors, not the overheat issues
Chou
+737|6799

C0Ry<3 wrote:

Sorry for mentioning her, but if the spinning of the disk has nothing to do with the overheating, what does it have to do with krazed?
Xbox 360 technical problems
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6722|Purplicious Wisconsin

krazed wrote:

C0Ry<3 wrote:

also, will my ingame name for mw2 be the same as my xbl name or can I change it like on COD4 for the pc??
well you CAN change your gamertag.....for a price
You can have friends file complaints on your tag and change it for free.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
C0Ry<3
Stop Simping
+11|5319|$
Yeah, I did hear about that war man. I don't care, my gamertag is just my first and last name but I don't really care, let everyone know my full name. Uhh and about the disk spinning krazed, thanks for that info, I got the jasper chip so I'm more worried about the disk error than anything else and if installing will fix it, my problems will be solved. It sucks waiting til this weekend to play it, I can't wait for saturday so I can get it and play. I"m occupying myself in the mean time with bf2 occastionally for pc and for the xbox, juiced 2 and tony hawk project 8. I'm so excited! Thanks for all your help guys. Ohh, and just some incase you didn't know info, You can hook up usb keyboards to your xbox and even your ipod and listen to music. Now you know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard