Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6235|NSW, Australia

I got a 1TB WD external hdd, electric toothbrush with dock thingy, 2 packets of socks, 5 scratchies, 50 bucks, Brut deoderant/showergel pack, small box of chocolates, $30 credit for my phone

that was from my mum, dad, grandmother and greatgrandmother
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Ugh Uzique the English have snobbery, not class. Class is a cultured, worldly person. Duh numbnuts.
other way around nowadays, imho. americans have snobbery cause they're desperately trying to replicate english class.

in the america v. england argument you can't really call your american bourgeoisie class more "cultured" and "worldly". hell even the basic education system we have in place in england that promotes the class division (i.e. the public school institution) sets up a person with a way wider sense of class and culture than anything else, in the world. that's why everyone sends their kids to english public schools for that networking and moulding. american ivy league is like a crass imitation.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6713|67.222.138.85
Okay the first time I was calling you a numbnuts ironically, this time it's for realz. Did you read what I said? Class is wordly, not someone limited to one nation's definition of what is high class. That means not an English person, not an American, someone who transcends national boundaries.

Money is not class. Money is rich. Bringing personality and depth of cultural knowledge to the table is class. That doesn't require money, but it's both easier to come about with money and those qualities tend to lead people to money.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6155|'straya
So far:

-A couple hundred dollars (I think around $350 so far)
-32GB Nokia N97
-Shirts/shorts
-DVDs
-Tools/car care thing since I'm leaving home in a month
-2x$50 Gift Card
-Bottle of Cheap Vodka and a Hip Flask (yeah my grandad classy )
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand
So...in about 5 hours time, I'm giving my wife all the shitty little presents I got her, hopefully she'll be disappointed with my effort.

Then about an hour later, I'll say we're going to visit my sister in south london, but instead I'll pull up to our new home in Wimbledon which she doesn't know I have purchased, hand her the keys, she'll open the door and be greeted by a selection of furniture catalogues waiting on the floor, once she has gotten over the initial elation and joy I'll then lead her into the back garden where my sister will be waiting with our new dog (could never have a dog before because we're currently in a flat), which she has wanted forever, a Hungarian Vizsla for those interested in the breed, my sister will look after the dog at her place until we can move in....hopefully in less than a month

God I'm good.
I know fucking karate
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
the fuck your girlfriend want a vizsla for

does she side-comb her hair and demand the latest louis vuitton boutique chic as well

y'all need to be in sloane square or kensington with that shit not wimbledon

nice masterplan though, you're getting laid for a month
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5794|Catherine Black
Justice you're going to get LAID.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand
Jesus man it's just a breed of dog, I grew up with ridgebacks and vizslas so it's more my choice.

But yeah I wanted Kensington, but buying something with a garden and detached in Kensington would be a ridiculous amount of money. Wimbledon's nice, lots of shit to do, and Wimbledon common is awesome for chilling out.

And yes, I expect much sex.

Last edited by justice (2009-12-24 18:33:00)

I know fucking karate
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
i was gonna say on the dog thing... which is kinda funny... my dad kept 2 vizslas for like all of a month then got his old rhodesian ridgebacks again, those things were pretty hard to keep even as young'uns as far as i know. seems like a pretty impractical first dog so i assumed it was only cause of the silly ownership connotations and status associations-- but if you already have experience with the breed then it makes more sense.

and yeah wimbledon is nice. im gonna drop by sometime. not to say hi, just to corrupt your wife

merry fuckin' xmas
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California
along with the new aston martin you purchased justice, you are the man!
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand
One day the feds will find the blatant irregularities in my banking activity and I'll be joining Stanford in a jail cell, until then I'm just living it up.
I know fucking karate
Wreckognize
+294|6491
Had some family over for Christmas eve and my cousin got me a bottle of absinthe.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Bringing personality and depth of cultural knowledge to the table is class.
my god, i've a long way to go . . .

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

along with the new aston martin you purchased justice, you are the man!
QFT, except i am applying FM's definition of class

Wreckognize wrote:

Had some family over for Christmas eve and my cousin got me a bottle of absinthe.
very nice Wreck - we went to my folks tonite, had turkey and bar-b-q'd tri tip for dinner.

Tis Christmas Eve, and a tradition of ours is to open one present - i opened a signed, limited book on photography.

besides looking like a D&ST answer, i wanted to wish everyone Season's Greetings, and i also wanted to thank you guys for sharing . . .

Last edited by burnzz (2009-12-24 21:27:39)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5515|America
The final Tom Clancy Book to complete my collection, Rainbow 6 in hardback. woot

Last edited by Blade4509 (2009-12-24 21:27:25)

"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6181|Sydney | ♥

Projector
G35
Couple of DVDs
3 t-shirts
Towels..
a pen.. etc XD
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6786|Great Brown North
rifle
ammo
the saboteur
afro samuria
uncharted 2
the avatar game (lol well my mom tried anyway )
hunting boots
hunting gloves
hunting socks
hunting pants
sweatpants
sweatshirts
tshirts
monopoly <3<3<3
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6745|Toronto | Canada

Well its only 2:30am Christmas Day but so far I've gotten this

https://i45.tinypic.com/2135a4h.jpg

12 sided Rubik's Cube, just 1 layer left after playing with it for around 2 hours

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2009-12-24 23:30:18)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

trying to replicate english class.
Only you zeek. Only you.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
Justice isn't going to get laid, he is going to get an ear full on how this is too much of a financial decision to make without consulting her, and she will keep the house, but hold it over your head for months how stupid it was. No sex ever again. Sorry.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California

Adams_BJ wrote:

Justice isn't going to get laid, he is going to get an ear full on how this is too much of a financial decision to make without consulting her, and she will keep the house, but hold it over your head for months how stupid it was. No sex ever again. Sorry.
it won't matter, with that aston martin he can pull off any bitch he wants
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6444|Germany
https://lookpic.com/i/570/eYybmEL2.jpeg

this. love it.

edit: Apparently I signed up 1200 days ago. nice number.

Last edited by mr.hrundi (2009-12-25 04:45:08)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
C.r.e.a.m.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
I got everything I wanted <3

i7 920
Mega Shadow fan
Vf2000 (For my 4890)
Asus p6TD Deluxe mobo
640GB hard drive
6GB 2000mhz DDR3 ram

And I built my mom a pc from my old parts <3
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ioan92
+337|5729
I got nothing. Twice.

Not like I've ever had a happy holiday ever.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6578

The most interesting things are a Lamborghini Winter Academy weekend and an LP560 model.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard