Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
A game where you play as Twiggy and do... stuff.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

A game where you play as Twiggy and do... stuff.
see the world, meet new people, and kill them!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Been thinking that up a while Bevo?
baggs
+732|6206
My suggestion:

You start out with an idea to build a gaming community, you play BF2 so you think yeah, stats site, forums etc etc... The community gets massive after a short while, has a dedicated user base laden with personality and diverse opinions. Then the community isn't so much about BF2 but more about the people who preside within the community. But you had to choose some mods and some of those decisions could be risky. Then a couple of your mods get all cock swingy and start to ban the fuck outta the user base and drive the community of friends and associates into the ground.

It's your job to sort it the fuck out after!

(this idea is abridged and omits a severe abundance of detail, but the general outline is there)
CrazeD
+368|6674|Maine
An FPS that doesn't cater to people that suck at gaming.

You have a soldier dude, you have a gun, you shoot people with said gun. End of.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France
I'd like to see a vitual reality game.  Perhaps a flight combat / space sim where you buy a special chair and headset.

Also - VR Tron would be awesome - disc fights, lightcycles.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast
https://www.freewebs.com/sor1/gta_west_belfast.jpg

Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas

Adams_BJ wrote:

Been thinking that up a while Bevo?
actually not really, just some stuff that "makes sense" and some stuff that I dislike about certain games are surfacing.

TBH it could be released as an MMO to begin with and the rest of it could follow, it would no doubt be the most popular game ever. It would require a huge staff and some dedicated devs, but meh.

FPSMMO is the future, mark my words. Borderlands is a good step in the right direction. It's fun because it's a shooter with friends, the story is "meh" and there's not even that much stuff in the game, besides the randomized weapons. So combine the awesome elements of Borderlands with the MMO aspect of... MMOs, the RPG aspect of RPGs, minus all the elves and shit, add resourcefulness and ingenuity and you have the best game evar.

but again, man hours etc.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone
The matrix.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
[21:23] Lucien: Mirror's Edge movement possibilities + Stalker graphics + far cry foliage + Call of Duty's shooting/movement system (IE lean, how you go between crouch prone etc.) = best game evar
[21:24] Finray: yes
[21:24] Finray: yes
[21:24] Finray: YES
[21:24] Finray: throw a bit of BF2 in there though
[21:24] Lucien: BF2 vehicles
[21:24] Lucien: and map size
[21:24] Finray: BC destructive environments
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH
Sims: Homeless Edition
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6640|Montreal, Qc, Canada
A better version of BF2.

/thread
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
basically you want eve with tanks
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
A cross of ArmA II's warfare gameplay with CM's Ego engine.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

War Man wrote:

I have several ideas. One is a battlefield themed fps game(games with big maps such as frontlines and battlefield) set sometime in 2020-40.There'd be customizable kits and weapons, 3 infantry types(Light, Medium, and Heavy) each filling their own uses, and a role system similar to frontlines but slightly different called fields(engineering, medical, air support, and EMP).

Now when customizing you choose from your pistol, primary weapon(whether infantry type specific or common such as the shotgun or assault rifle), equipment(whether common or infantry specific), how much ammo and grenades you want(there is a weight system in this game which decreases your guys speed), and whatever choice there is for the field you pickup(there is only 1 or 0 choice options for your field).

I'll get details on the infantry types and fields on a second post as my ps3 is being gay.
and you want BF2142
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

A cross of ArmA II's warfare gameplay with CM's Ego engine.
yay, return of the big sigs!
Fixed it sorry, I'm testing some stuff out. Stupid GIMP.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

FatherTed wrote:

War Man wrote:

I have several ideas. One is a battlefield themed fps game(games with big maps such as frontlines and battlefield) set sometime in 2020-40.There'd be customizable kits and weapons, 3 infantry types(Light, Medium, and Heavy) each filling their own uses, and a role system similar to frontlines but slightly different called fields(engineering, medical, air support, and EMP).

Now when customizing you choose from your pistol, primary weapon(whether infantry type specific or common such as the shotgun or assault rifle), equipment(whether common or infantry specific), how much ammo and grenades you want(there is a weight system in this game which decreases your guys speed), and whatever choice there is for the field you pickup(there is only 1 or 0 choice options for your field).

I'll get details on the infantry types and fields on a second post as my ps3 is being gay.
and you want BF2142
It's not the same believe me.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6580|Columbus, OH

War Man wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

War Man wrote:

and you want BF2142
It's not the same believe me.
The first Rainbow Six game was like that.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

Zimmer wrote:

I want a GTA game, like Don said, with your home town.

Actually, I want a GTA game with all the biggest cities in the world. You can walk into any house, building, everybody reacts to what you do, etc etc. Would be awesome.
This + the ability to basically fly to any city you want, So let's say you are bored of Liberty City so you just fly to Vice City and then to Rome and then to Hong Kong etc. All the cities are built exactly like the real life counterpart with lots and lots and lots and lots of vehicles.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6350|Belfast

aerodynamic wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Actually, I want a GTA game with all the biggest cities in the world. You can walk into any house, building, everybody reacts to what you do, etc etc. Would be awesome.
This + the ability to basically fly to any city you want, So let's say you are bored of Liberty City so you just fly to Vice City and then to Rome and then to Hong Kong etc. All the cities are built exactly like the real life counterpart with lots and lots and lots and lots of vehicles.
https://i45.tinypic.com/2ekuj2a.jpg
Ioan92
+337|5724

aerodynamic wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Doesn't this become Second life?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin
Never played any rainbow 6 games loubot.

Anyway I have other ideas

One is an rts concept that lets you create your army, research stuff, manage your funds and army, send spies to steal info from others, design your units, make alliances, test your army on single player with a tough AI, and when ready go fight people online or local and hope you kick ass
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
GorillaKing798
Too legit to quit
+48|6116|Tampa, Florida
Jersey Shore: The Game

All the fist pumping, hair gel, and broad punching you could ever imagine will be brought to you in Jersey Shore's new game.
Features include:
Working out in the gym
Taking roids
Doing your hair the guido way
Hairgel buying arcade mode
Tanning until you're orange mini game
Jager Bombs
Fist pumping until your arm falls off
Dancing with ugly bitches with fake tits
And finally straight smacking the shit out of ugly bitches with fake tits, when they call you ugly.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5755|Roma

Ioan92 wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Doesn't this become Second life?
Not fly like fly your self, but using planes.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

FatherTed wrote:

basically you want eve with tanks
You wouldn't play that shit? And I had it in my head before I ever played eve

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard