Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5291|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire
I dropped out of University 2 weeks ago.

In 2 weeks I've managed to get 3 part time jobs (1 full time as soon as I'm finished with the other 2) all above 10Euro/hour.

All of these educated and experienced unemployed retards need to stop reading the papers that claim there's simply "no jobs out there" and actually go out and give it a try.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6566|London
Maybe it's just because you're so awesome?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6098|Birmingham, UK
Jobs doing what?

I know plenty of people who've gotten jobs in department shops and supermarkets and whatnot.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

lemme guess, the two part time jobs are hand, and when they're done you'll get a full time job doing blow.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

Irishpride<3 wrote:

I dropped out of University 2 weeks ago.

In 2 weeks I've managed to get 3 part time jobs (1 full time as soon as I'm finished with the other 2) all above 10Euro/hour.

All of these educated and experienced unemployed retards need to stop reading the papers that claim there's simply "no jobs out there" and actually go out and give it a try.
the fact you didn't state the jobs, mean they're probably jobs that experienced unemployed retards are too qualified for.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

SEREVENT wrote:

Jobs doing what?

I know plenty of people who've gotten jobs in department shops and supermarkets and whatnot.
Employer: Ice-rink
Position: Ice marshal

Employer: Restaurant
Position: Waiter

Employer: Farmer
Position: Choosing/monitoring the import/export of flowers to/from Holland & general work in glasshouses, farmers markets and likewise fields.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom

Irishpride<3 wrote:

Position: Choosing/monitoring the import/export of flowers to/from Holland & general work in glasshouses, farmers markets and likewise fields.
farmville doesn't count
Tu Stultus Es
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
If its a good restaurant you'll make good tips
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6465|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Irishpride<3 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Jobs doing what?

Looks like temporary seasonal work to me.

I think the people in the papers are struggling to find permament work that exsists throughout the year.

Yes there are jobs, let me give you an example.

The UK has around 450k job vanacies at the moment, theres over 2 million out of work. Theres simply not enough for everyone. And i hear the States have it even worse so.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

eleven bravo wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

farmville doesn't count
Yo

https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/DSC00013.jpg

ELITE-UK wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

Jobs doing what?

I think the people in the papers are struggling to find permament work that exsists throughout the year.

The UK has around 450k job vanacies at the moment, theres over 2 million out of work. Theres simply not enough for everyone. And i hear the States have it even worse so.
And yeah, the ice marshal position is seasonal work (Nov-Feb). The restaurant and farming are available to me throughout the year.

Note the farming is an extended family business so I can pretty much request work when ever I want for as long as I want.

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2009-12-13 12:16:17)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

Green Acres!

https://imcdb.org/images/234/343.jpg
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6465|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

Irishpride<3 wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

farmville doesn't count
Yo

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288 … C00013.jpg

ELITE-UK wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

And yeah, the ice marshal position is seasonal work (Nov-Feb). The restaurant and farming are available to me throughout the year.

Note the farming is an extended family business so I can pretty much request work when ever I want for as long as I want.
*Sighs* haha

I think you should have thought things through a bit more before assuming things matey.
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.
It's regional, and whilst there are proper, full time vacancies out there they're over applied for.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy

ELITE-UK wrote:

I think you should have thought things through a bit more before assuming things matey.
What?

I have employment until I return to Uni this September? I don't see where I went wrong or assumed anything.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom

Irishpride<3 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

What?

I have employment until I return to Uni this September? I don't see where I went wrong or assumed anything.
nothing wrong with taking a break as long as it stays a break.
Tu Stultus Es
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

Irishpride<3 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

What?

educated unemployed people need job security, for one.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

€10/hour... I was making €15 at age 15, lulz.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
I make more money going to school than I did working.
Tu Stultus Es
jord

Jenspm wrote:

How much in real money?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6459

jord wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

How much in real money?
Pounds Sterling is losing value way faster than both Euros and Dollars bro.

It won't be real money for long.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5625|Southern California
Dude you're going to bet set for life with those jobs! Seriously what's a recession? Pshh.... Brb going to make more work out videos.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6182|Roma

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Irishpride<3 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

What?

educated unemployed people need job security, for one.
And a lot of the unemployed are highly skilled, that the jobs just don't exist for them anymore.
If you are a trained Engineer, you don't want to work as a waiter.
Derp.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
jord

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

jord wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

How much in real money?
Pounds Sterling is losing value way faster than both Euros and Dollars bro.

It won't be real money for long.
I'm sure it will manage, it always does.

England prevails
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6509|Montucky

eleven bravo wrote:

I make more money going to school than I did working.
jacking and selling car stereo's doesn't count as "work"
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
Most people would rather go into proper jobs such as business management and finance... But enjoy being a hick and a waiter I guess.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard