Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Shouldve permmed camm.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD
cba to see if anyone said this already, but:

Why the fuck does anyone that's not a mod care?  It's not even that big of a deal, go find something else to do if you don't like looking at the spam, it never lasts an absurd amount of time anyway.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-12-12 08:24:29)

baggs
+732|6205

Mekstizzle wrote:

Probably quite alot Foxxy, reputation is usually something taken into account. Sam has had over 9000 accounts all of which have been perm banned, you're still on your first, perhaps second, account with an AWM count only in the tens (I'm assuming).
but Sam is far too amusing to stay banned. i think it's pathetic that a large quantity of bf2s postees were all in on it, Sam joined in and got punished the worst. it should have been an equal punishment for all those involved imo, i can't see why Sam gets a perma ban due to the amount of times he re-offends and everyone else gets slap on the wrists. it's a forum for fuck sake, nothing more and without a diverse community base, it's a shit forum. yes, a shit forum with some cock swinging mods and ex-mods.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

if it had been 6 mins before he got to his sandwhich, he would have shut down the forum
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

SEREMAKER wrote:

if it had been 6 mins before he got to his sandwhich, he would have shut down the forum
7 He would hunt us down and kill us Texas style.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Cybargs wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

7 He would hunt us down and kill us Texas style.
Nah, that's at 8.  7 is he just kills sam.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

baggs wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Probably quite alot Foxxy, reputation is usually something taken into account. Sam has had over 9000 accounts all of which have been perm banned, you're still on your first, perhaps second, account with an AWM count only in the tens (I'm assuming).
but Sam is far too amusing to stay banned. i think it's pathetic that a large quantity of bf2s postees were all in on it, Sam joined in and got punished the worst. it should have been an equal punishment for all those involved imo, i can't see why Sam gets a perma ban due to the amount of times he re-offends and everyone else gets slap on the wrists. it's a forum for fuck sake, nothing more and without a diverse community base, it's a shit forum. yes, a shit forum with some cock swinging mods and ex-mods.
I tried to warn sam when I approved his application to the forum that he needed to lay low, but did he listen?

Aside from that, I totally agree with what you said. It is gay with a capital G to have a broad array of different punishments for the same offense.
And I don't swing my cock, I let it hang low. I have no more authority than you.
I actually wanted to abandon this account, if you recall, but Amra got permed.
Goddamnit.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6000|The Mitten
i lol'd at all the butthurt.

4Chan (and /b/) is that way -->
EE (hats
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Someone do the maths. If there's 1 proper active new user every month, and 3 members are permed or leave every month, and we have 150 active members, how long does bf2s have.

Dingles

Oh and while we're having a "cribbing" session, I say karma abuse should be allowed, and Sam made mod of ee
jord
Wait maths fans! Halt

I didn't factor in the "snowball" effect. So we'll go for a 3(x2) per month leaving, 1 joining.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
I flunked math
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
Work it out you lazy cunts then.

(brad you're exempt cause you can't do math<S>)
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

i'll follow you out, jord.
jord
I'm out tomorrow babes, not today, sillybuns
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
closed

Board footer