Armored Core 4.

Best. Series. Evar.

PS3 > Xbox360.
Good to be back.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

Tagmaestro wrote:

Practically all PS games are the same exact style with different characters.

Just pick one game out of the pile and play it through. Then, imagine you're playing a different game and play through it again.
Dude that's like saying all PC games are the same.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6685|Hell's prison
Hands down MGS4, and the next GTA, those are the only reasons I would ever buy a PS3, end of story.  I might give Killzone a run just to say i tried, but other than that, my PS3 is going to be MGS and GTA only.
RDMC_old
+0|6736|Almere, Holland

GotMex? wrote:

Hey fellas, so me and my friends are looking to get a PS3 when it comes out (hopefully before 2010) and we heard you can preorder games from gamestop right now. Gamestop Games. I came here to see which games you guys would preorder to get an idea of which are gonna be the most popular.
None.. wont even buy the PS3
I2elik
+12|6752|Perth, Western Australia

RDMC wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Hey fellas, so me and my friends are looking to get a PS3 when it comes out (hopefully before 2010) and we heard you can preorder games from gamestop right now. Gamestop Games. I came here to see which games you guys would preorder to get an idea of which are gonna be the most popular.
Same here.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Hands down MGS4, and the next GTA, those are the only reasons I would ever buy a PS3, end of story.  I might give Killzone a run just to say i tried, but other than that, my PS3 is going to be MGS and GTA only.
i buy ps2 for mgs, gta and ace combat series, since im a spec ops, and jet whore
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ballistix5
+36|6775|Forster NSW
OH yeah MGS4, A Battlefield if they bring one onto it and probly the Final Fantasy if they bring it out on PS3

Killzone looks awsome too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Ballistix5 wrote:

OH yeah MGS4, A Battlefield if they bring one onto it and probly the Final Fantasy if they bring it out on PS3

Killzone looks awsome too.
i think final fantasy will make it... but i have one thing to say about the ps3 controller, even though im a PS fan: THE CONTROLLER IS FOR CONTRALLING! NOT A FUCKING BOOMERANG! rant over
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I agree with the shifty Swede. Hate all consols. Can't work them. They're not made for First Person Shooters, only fighting games from the 80s.

Having said that, they are kinda fun when you're looking for something to do on a rainy night with some mates and more than a few cold ones, (or those fucken RTDs for everyone but me, my mates don't seem to drink beer, only those alcoholic fizzy-drinks.) Still, that's no reason for me to buy one. Chances are I'll enter a Rip It Up competition to win one, (I enter all RIU competitions,) but I sure as Hell am not going to spend money on one.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6734|cairns australia

-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon wrote:

Hmmm some of those sound alright But the only game I would pre-order is another Grand Theft Auto game
yes yes
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
hell yeah killzone! first i was like: wtf is killzone? but it pwns, seen a mini trailer on gamemax (asia only)
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

I2elik wrote:

RDMC wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Same here.
Well now that doesn't help me does it... How about if you were to get a FREE PS3 and your choice of any games... which ones would you pick?
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
Resident Evil 5 will be the best PS3 title i want that the most and then theres Silent Hill 5 and Devil May Cry 4 plus alot of zombie type games.

But it will be awile before i actually buy one im only buying one once you can mod it.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6672|U.S.A.

caek wrote:

The MGS story is great.  Number two becomes a bit of trainwreck at the end for most people, but you have to look at the big picture and not what is being said to you by the colonial.
No, its a trainwreck through the whole game. I mean why the hell would I want to play as that panzy Raiden.  MGS2 sucked balls.

cyborg_ninja wrote:

u just dont understand it... play japanese version, its a lot better and u have to play from mgs1 to understand the series
I've played and beat MGS1 five times. And I shouldn't have to play the japanese version just to understand MGS2. Besides after beating MGS2 twice and seeing a friend beat it and I still don't understand it, then that means the story is dumb.
I mean how the hell do a bunch of people from the 20's put themselves in a computer, or whatever the hell was going on!  MGS2 was a joke and had a suck ass story line, just quit being a fanboy and admit it.  Because if you can understand the MGS2 story-line then you sure as hell can understand the Matrix story line and NO ONE in the universe can understand that bitch.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
Well this thread has turned into nothing but fanboyism. This thread is closed until you guys can discuss this without comments such as "THIS SUCKS THAT IS BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Mm'kay?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard