Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

You know those moments when you say fuck it and just do whatever feels good or what you really wanted or what you knew wasn't the smartest thing just because you got fed up? We all have them, so post your last, or most memorable fuck it moment.

I just said fuck it and made this thread and am downing JD and doing a discourse on art due tomorrow.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Halloween night I was a little tipsy already at one party, decided to go hit up another one and didn't know anyone there aside from a few people so I said fuck it I'm getting wasted.

Next thing I know it's 4am and I'm puking out the side of my friend's car on the freeway and I discovered pictures I took of myself in the bathroom mirror on my cellphone with marker scribbles on my face that I put there myself.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

i remember that mtb0, you posted pics.

i was leaving a basketball game, had had a couple of beers, and as i walked out of the Delta Center into the cold night air, i had to take a piss. so i did, only to be surprised by a cop. he's the first person i've ever saw that was both pissed off and pissed on!
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6185|14072
I said fuck it today and didn't go to my writing class.. BA, I know.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California

Runs_with_sciss0rs wrote:

you should major in BA
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6185|14072

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

you should major in BA
I like my basket weaving major better.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
fuck it, i'll post without any actual content worthy of reading.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

you should major in BA
Why not major in both? you would be president if that happened
Runs_with_sciss0rs
Well butter my buscuit
+121|6185|14072

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

you should major in BA
You mean I can be like Obama? .. fuck it.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

You mean I can be like Obama? .. fuck it.
more like every single US president COMBINED OMG you would be like super awsm prez
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

KuSTaV wrote:

fuck it, i'll post without any actual content worthy of reading.
/thread
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
have an exam tomorrow, haven't studied at all for it and don't plan on it

to be fair I don't know half the material we need to study anyway so i'm fucked either way ^_^
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
Hurricane, go study.

I also said "fuck it" today and actually closed the shed door because I had opened it. If I was my usual lazy self I'd hav left it open.

Theres something worthy of reading. -ish.

Last edited by KuSTaV (2009-12-09 16:48:01)

noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6500
I was doing a short segment for a friend of mine and he had his camera and teleprompter and I was sitting there in a suit and we were on the very last scene of the whole thing.  It was late and he was being very irritant and I just lost it.

So I'm reading off the teleprompter but then I stopped because he put something on the teleprompter and whatever it was, it wasn't right.  I didn't know what it was and I had never seen it before.  He calmly replies, "Ok, no there it is, we are going to do the last scene".  ok OK I can't read it there were no words on it!!!! "ready go", he says.  THERE'S NO WORDS THERE! He put something like "to play us out" on the teleprompter.  What does that even mean?!? to play us out? i don't know what that means to play us out! to end the show? ughh i was frustrated.

I just said go and tried to do it and I just couldn't because I was now extremely frustrated.  He just said "5,4,3" so i went for it again and i fucked up again.
"I can't do it", I said. Now I'm just pissed so here is my official fuck it moment:

I just stood up for a second and said "we'll do it live".  He tried to say something so I just yelled "WE'LL DO IT LIVE! FUCK IT!!!! WE'LL DO IT LIVE! I'LL WRITE IT AND WE'LL DO IT LIVE!! FUCKIN THING SUCKS!!!"

Anyways, I did it right there and then and after we cut i got up, took my jacket off and threw my papers all over the place.  good times
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

^ Video or it didn't happen.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6146|what

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Damn, dude. No offense but I think you've got some anger issues, may want to see someone about that
Anyways I wish you luck with your future endeavors and hopefully this won't mean the end of your career on television
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Heh wow I feel so honored and cool to be talking to someone who's been on tv before. Maybe one day you'll be famous and then I can brag to people and say, "Oh I talked to that guy on the internet!". Heh, shucks *blushes*
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

mtb0minime wrote:

Damn, dude. No offense but I think you've got some anger issues, may want to see someone about that
Anyways I wish you luck with your future endeavors and hopefully this won't mean the end of your career on television
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Heh wow I feel so honored and cool to be talking to someone who's been on tv before. Maybe one day you'll be famous and then I can brag to people and say, "Oh I talked to that guy on the internet!". Heh, shucks *blushes*
/facepalm if wasnt sarcastic.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Usually I need to do something important, but I just say "fuck it" and waste my time on internet forums such as this one instead.
aimless
+166|6118|Texas
I procrastinated my Sociology final project until the day before it was due. 4 AM and only one paragraph I said "oh well" and fell asleep.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6658|NT, like Mick Dundee

At work.

At least once a week.

Can lead to difficulties.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
robcr9
+111|5974
Just said fuck it and went home from college
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6702|Charlie One Alpha
This morning I said fuck it and didn't get out of bed to go to some lecture for my psycholinguistics course.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
JahManRed
wank
+646|6621|IRELAND

I just said "fuck it, all this work I am doing and I won't get paid to after xmass" and quit work early.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
I fell asleep at 4:30 (PM) yesterday and woke up at 6:15 (AM) today. I said fuck it and didn't go to school.

Not flying today anyways, shitty weather. No point.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard