mikkel
+383|6610

Macbeth wrote:

Nic wrote:

You are using a example of someone who is mentally ill, to argue a point about people who are physically ill.
Whether he is mentally ill or not doesn't change the fact that he immigrated with HIV and ended up spreading it. Still proves the whole "why are they being allowed here" thing.
Are you suggesting that proliferating agents of death is a bad thing by reasoning there is a chance that the bearer could employ them maliciously? I thought you were pro-firearms.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX
Incorrect, they are allowed in its just very unlikely to happen.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6008|The Mitten
FUCKING HELL.
I read like 5 posts on the first page.

GROW THE FUCK UP. Why should they be allowed in? Because I bet you that most of them are normal people who want to contribute to society... for this ONE FUCKING STORY, how many people do you that think have AIDS DON'T give it to their partner because of stupid shit like this?

But, that destroys the I hate gays/jew/muslims/blacks/insert group here argument, doesn't it? It's always better to believe what you want to....
EE (hats
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Morpheus wrote:

FUCKING HELL.

GROW THE FUCK UP. Why should they be allowed in? Because I bet you that most of them are normal people who want to contribute to society... for this ONE FUCKING STORY, how many people do you that think have AIDS DON'T give it to their partner because of stupid shit like this?

But, that destroys the I hate gays/jew/muslims/blacks/insert group here argument, doesn't it? It's always better to believe what you want to....
Adding more people with an incurable disease to your overall population isn't practical, useful, or will yield any benefit.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6008|The Mitten

Macbeth wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

FUCKING HELL.

Adding more people with an incurable disease to your overall population isn't practical, useful, or will yield any benefit.
Well, at least thank you for confirming my other point.....
EE (hats
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Morpheus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

FUCKING HELL.

Well, at least thank you for confirming my other point.....
Really every response here is; well it's the nice thing to do to not discriminate against these people. But there is zero benefit to anyone already here for more people with AIDS to be here. Economic and social drain. No thanks, rather be a bigot in this case.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6008|The Mitten
EE (hats
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Morpheus wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HIV-positive_people

But, here's the only part you care about, isn't it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HI … ion_of_HIV
Don't care who has it. Besides criminal transmission, there are also plenty of people who get in accidentally though to negligence on both parts.

Do you not understand the concept of not bringing in more people with an incurable disease? We have enough people with AIDS already here, why would you want more to come into your country? Would you want these people around your family, or serving you food, or a host of other things?
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6008|The Mitten

Macbeth wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Don't care who has it. Besides criminal transmission, there are also plenty of people who get in accidentally though to negligence on both parts.

Do you not understand the concept of not bringing in more people with an incurable disease? We have enough people with AIDS already here, why would you want more to come into your country? Would you want these people around your family, or serving you food, or a host of other things?
Because I'm not scared of things I can't control?
EE (hats
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6667|BC, Canada

Morpheus wrote:

Actually as far as he is concerned, as soon as you have AIDS, you are no longer anything but AIDS. You are no longer a father, mother, teacher, businessman, friend, taxpayer, co-worker, etc.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6008|The Mitten

Nic wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

Actually as far as he is concerned, as soon as you have AIDS, you are no longer anything but AIDS. You are no longer a father, mother, teacher, businessman, friend, taxpayer, co-worker, etc.
Yea, i figured that one out

See my above posts
EE (hats
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

Oh gee, how unexpected that Macbeth started this thread. Mentally deranged people with any weapon - whether it be biological or physical - should not be allowed on the streets.

Also, I highly doubt a man was fucking a monkey when AIDS was "conceived" - more likely that an ape bled on someone. Black people ARE more susceptible, but only because they didn't have the plague. Which means Native Americans should also be more susceptible - same may apply for Asians, I'm not sure on global history of diseases. Sure, AIDS may have come from Africa, but hunters there were mostly white.

You're an ignorant bigot, who makes it his mission to target every minority... At best with a few facts strewn amongst your posts, lined with misled ideas. It's insane that you look into an article like this, where a deranged man did something horrific to his wife, and you manage to somehow spin the blame onto Obama. You must be seeing very cross-eyed, because "emigrated" did not spring out of the article; this did:
An HIV-positive man infected his wife with the virus because he wanted to start having sex with her again.
-kon
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6730|Sydney, Australia
Macbeth. Are you in support of Eugenics?

Come on now, you can tell us.

It wouldn't come as a shock.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5642|Southern California

mcminty wrote:

Unban him first.
mcminty

-MetaL* wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Unban him first.
I do nay have that power. Anyway, the ban he requested was apparently only 5 hours..
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Actually so that I could concentrate on finishing my Philosophy final.
mcminty

ghettoperson wrote:

Why'd he want to get banned?
The listed reason is just that it was requested (by Macbeth of course.. not like you can PM me to request banning someone else )

Edit: As for the reason, well there we go. Enough of that now.

Anyway, HIV and whatnot. I guess Macbeth wants us to show him examples of people with HIV that are a benefit to society.

MacB, for some elementary education we shall look to Captain Planet.

ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

That's a pretty good reason. I should probably ask to be banned for the next few days.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

Fuck this thread since you jackasses can't post without using personal attacks or stay on topic.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Macbeth wrote:

Fuck this thread since you jackasses can't post without using personal attacks or stay on topic.
As a person that is constantly berated with personal attacks, even by mods, in lieu of an actual argument, I will say, I think you are correct.

All of this Kumbaya bullshit will not erase the FACT that AIDS is a contagious deadly disease of which there is no cure, and no real way of controlling its spreading. I say this because, HOPING people don't have sex, and HOPING people will be responsible, and HOPING people will tell the truth about their condition is not controlling anything.

ALL PC, HIV and AIDS infected people should be quarantined.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

Macbeth wrote:

I stayed on topic. I just called you a bigot - but with your record of topics, you can't really deny that one, can you?

-kon
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

konfusion wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I stayed on topic. I just called you a bigot - but with your record of topics, you can't really deny that one, can you?

-kon
you call everyone a bigot, that you can not stand toe to toe with on an isssue, no real surprise there. Hardly means you win.

Also, in case you missed the title, the topic is not whether or not Macbeth is a bigot, so you might wanna try staying on topic.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6704|NJ
At this point in the game there is nothing wrong with saying that we want healthy immigrants?
If we don't then all the third world countries and people of third world countries will just be trying to get here.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6558|CH/BR - in UK

lowing wrote:

konfusion wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

-kon
you call everyone a bigot, that you can not stand toe to toe with on an isssue, no real surprise there. Hardly means you win.

Also, in case you missed the title, the topic is not whether or not Macbeth is a bigot, so you might wanna try staying on topic.
I don't call everyone a bigot, and my retort to his going off topic was the first off topic response. This is the second. The original one was on topic. Lowing, you know me better than that.

*edit:
Also, if that were true, that'd probably make me a bigot too. But I like reasoning. So reason with me here.

-kon

Last edited by konfusion (2009-12-07 18:08:52)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

konfusion wrote:

lowing wrote:

konfusion wrote:

-kon

I don't call everyone a bigot, and my retort to his going off topic was the first off topic response. This is the second. The original one was on topic. Lowing, you know me better than that.

*edit:
Also, if that were true, that'd probably make me a bigot too. But I like reasoning. So reason with me here.

-kon
I already posted reason a few posts up, all void of PC of course. No need for PC to cloud the discussion.

"All of this Kumbaya bullshit will not erase the FACT that AIDS is a contagious deadly disease of which there is no cure, and no real way of controlling its spreading. I say this because, HOPING people don't have sex, and HOPING people will be responsible, and HOPING people will tell the truth about their condition is not controlling anything.

ALL PC, HIV and AIDS infected people should be quarantined."

What is unreasonable is to dismiss or downplay the seriousness of what this disease is ( all in the name of PC), and what it can do and its irreversible affects on those people who are affected by it and those around them.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard