DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone

Toilet Sex wrote:

A Scot, Australian and Canadian.... all people in great footballing nations at the front of the queue to mock England being outplayed

lol
Celebrate Germany's victory more like it.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6733|Sydney, Australia

Toilet Sex wrote:

A Scot, Australian and Canadian.... all people in great footballing nations at the front of the queue to mock England being outplayed

lol
Hey!

What is this? In the same basket, when Scotland didn't even qualify? They didn't qualify.. in case you forgot.

that is, Scotland didn't qualify
Kez
+778|5715|London, UK
what the fuck England man

Harry Redknapp for manager, I actually like him. I liked Sven too, but I reckon Harry knows the media too well and how much they fucking hype up games and put constant pressure on managers. We're too fucking unrealistic, start playing modern football with a modern formation.

The thing that worries me most is that I don't really see any young decent England players coming through except Jack Wilshere
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6596|England
Fuck it, I'm off to get pissed and have some of Maradonna's prescription powders.  Once again, England - you were shite.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6534
hope mexico goes down hard
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6338|England

Kez wrote:

what the fuck England man

Harry Redknapp for manager, I actually like him. I liked Sven too, but I reckon Harry knows the media too well and how much they fucking hype up games and put constant pressure on managers. We're too fucking unrealistic, start playing modern football with a modern formation.

The thing that worries me most is that I don't really see any young decent England players coming through except Jack Wilshere
Harry Redknapp is a cunt.

EDIT- I'm not saying he doesn't know his football or anything, the guy clearly does. I'm merely stating he is a cunt.

Last edited by JakAttaK (2010-06-27 09:41:54)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5646|Southern California
I hope Argentina and their shitty hand balling coach go down hard.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6119|Birmingham, UK
there's no way mexico will beat argentina, neither will germany
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6142|Carnoustie MASSIF

SEREVENT wrote:

there's no way mexico will beat argentina, neither will germany
or England
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6119|Birmingham, UK
or scotland
-MetaL*
Sup guies
I'd rather go for the underdog than some lame favorite. I have a feeling that it will go to extra time or penalties.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6584

mcminty wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

lol
Hey!

What is this? In the same basket, when Scotland didn't even qualify? They didn't qualify.. in case you forgot.

that is, Scotland didn't qualify

But in all seriousness, didn't I tell anyone I'm from Argentina? Just a small detail that seemed to slip my mind... GWON HIGUAIN
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6752
We wanted......

https://img682.imageshack.us/img682/9650/3lions.jpg

But sadly got.....

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/838/3kits.jpg

Oh well least it didn't go to penalty's.
ig
+1,199|6534

-MetaL* wrote:

I'd rather go for the underdog than some lame favorite. I have a feeling that it will go to extra time or penalties.
arent you mexican
eleven bravo
+1,399|5271|foggy bottom
gl england.  whens the game?
Tu Stultus Es
-MetaL*
Sup guies

eleven bravo wrote:

gl england.  whens the game?
lol
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6355
Maybe they should have build a canal for defense. Seemed to have worked in the past.

On a serious note though, this seems to be amongst the worst world cups England played ever, didn´t it?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6596|England

Sisco10 wrote:

On a serious note though, this seems to be amongst the worst world cups England played ever, didn´t it?
Yes.  Yes it was.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6458|Amsterdam‫
go mexico!
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6633|London, England
well that's two in one day now, i don't see the problem of using video replay's in the big tournaments

fair enough its not possible when it comes to the belgian third division or something, but this is the world cup!
ig
+1,199|6534
smh
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6749|Oxferd Ohire

Mekstizzle wrote:

well that's two in one day now, i don't see the problem of using video replay's in the big tournaments

fair enough its not possible when it comes to the belgian third division or something, but this is the world cup!
RTHKI likes this
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-MetaL*
Sup guies
Total offside on that goal.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

yeah but it doesn't matter now.  nice pass...
ig
+1,199|6534
dunzo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard