mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia

Toilet Sex wrote:

mcminty, tell us why you chose not to support Scotland in the 2010 South Africa World Cup.

Well you see, I was having a look at the list of teams left..

.. and for the life of me, I just couldn't find them!

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6513
US MOTHERFUCKlINGNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6672|Disaster Free Zone

DrunkFace wrote:

https://static.ashland.edu/academics/studyabroad/images/germany-flag.jpg

Last edited by DrunkFace (2010-06-23 21:08:59)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
At least Australia is wining 2 things so far.

Most fouls committed.
Most red cards.

And lol at the US - 8 handballs committed... wrong game ladies.
ig
+1,199|6513

DrunkFace wrote:

Most fouls committed.
Most red cards.

have you even watched any world cup games? usa has been great on all parts of the pitch. cant wait to play ghana
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

ig wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Most fouls committed.
Most red cards.

have you even watched any world cup games? usa has been great on all parts of the pitch. cant wait to play ghana
Good to know you have a sense of humour.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6147|Vancouver | Canada
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
ghana have quite a nice route now, if they beat usa they'll play uruguay or south korea and then they'll highly likely play brazil in the semis if they manage to get there

i see ghana getting to semi finals
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
uruguay vs brazil in the semis imfo

probably argentina vs holland in the other semi

a brazil vs argentina final would be sick, but so would if netherlands were in it (fuck, I gotta stop saying holland like i'm some sort of uncultured noob)
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
you mean england vs holland
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

I am ashamed to say that I will not be watching a certain game in a few hours because I don't have the stones.

A shame I know but I think this is one of those times you've just got to cover your eyes and wait 'till it's all over to see if it turns out okay. I think it's because while I'm a complete realist and as such I realise the huge task the All Whites have ahead of them, I still love the Disney-esque ending. Really I can't complain or ask any more of the team, the All Whites have performed far beyond what anyone expected. They've done the nation incredibly proud and they've given the proverbial finger to everyone who laughed at and doubted them - and not by luck but by courage and effort and all the things that the World Cup should be about.

So while I fully realise the reality of the All Whites game and fully appreciate that they've already done us incredibly proud in a way that won't soon be forgotten regardless of the result of the New Zealand vs. Paraguay game I still have to say this:

GO ALL WHITES!!

GIVE 'EM HELL!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
gl hf new zealand ill be backing them today
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Yeah come on NZ, fucking do em, whoever ya playing.

Im fucking gutted Wales aint African or Australisian or Honduros or someone, we'd fucking give it a go.  Giggs as Manager, get on.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS

Ty wrote:

I am ashamed to say that I will not be watching a certain game in a few hours because I don't have the stones.

A shame I know but I think this is one of those times you've just got to cover your eyes and wait 'till it's all over to see if it turns out okay. I think it's because while I'm a complete realist and as such I realise the huge task the All Whites have ahead of them, I still love the Disney-esque ending. Really I can't complain or ask any more of the team, the All Whites have performed far beyond what anyone expected. They've done the nation incredibly proud and they've given the proverbial finger to everyone who laughed at and doubted them - and not by luck but by courage and effort and all the things that the World Cup should be about.

So while I fully realise the reality of the All Whites game and fully appreciate that they've already done us incredibly proud in a way that won't soon be forgotten regardless of the result of the New Zealand vs. Paraguay game I still have to say this:

GO ALL WHITES!!

GIVE 'EM HELL!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!
True Australasian () spirit, give it all you've got
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6732

I have a feel New Zealand could pull off that disney finish today
belldawg
Serial Jay-Walker
+52|5975|Perth, indian ocean
never in my life could i have predicted id be going for new zealand, carn all whites!
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs061.ash2/36420_440911827106_572022106_6251905_6047683_n.jpg

fucking legend
ig
+1,199|6513

DrunkFace wrote:

ig wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Most fouls committed.
Most red cards.

Good to know you have a sense of humour.
well youre always a douche in all of your posts. why would it be any different now? fuck off back to where you came from, tool
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6623

FORZA AZZURI
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6226|S.A. Australia
I do enjoy seeing italians fail
Serious Flex
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
SamTheMan