CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/30898/World11.JPG

Can't really argue with that whatsoever!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Ramos out, Lahm as right back, Coentrao as left back, Forlan down the middle, Villa down the left.

Ramos was ok, but Lahm was solid and Coentrao was the best left back at this tournament.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Surgeons wrote:

Ramos out, Lahm as right back, Coentrao as left back, Forlan down the middle, Villa down the left.

Ramos was ok, but Lahm was solid and Coentrao was the best left back at this tournament.
I agree with this... but where the FUCK is Iniesta in that team? I'm sorry but I rate him higher than Schweinsteiger.
CammRobb
Banned

Zimmer wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

I agree with this... but where the FUCK is Iniesta in that team? I'm sorry but I rate him higher than Schweinsteiger.
I'd take Xavi out and put Iniesta. Sweinsteiger had an immense tournament.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
i wouldnt play 3 up front
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

my team of the world cup

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17292/70_England.jpg
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
The 2002 world cup teams would destroy their 2010 counterparts

discuss
CammRobb
Banned

jord wrote:

The 2002 world cup teams would destroy their 2010 counterparts

discuss
Truth, to some extent

Brazil's team then would rip this team apart.

Spain's 2002 team would get beat.

Germany's 2002 would get absolutely raped.
Surgeons

I would take Sneijder out for Iniesta, they're too similar, but Xavi and Iniesta have got some voodoo telepathy shit going on, and Schweinsteiger would be needed to play a little more defensively.

3 attacking minded midfielders wouldn't work especially when playing 3 up front and having attacking full backs too, you'd be left with just your centre backs defending
CammRobb
Banned

Surgeons wrote:

I would take Sneijder out for Iniesta, they're too similar, but Xavi and Iniesta have got some voodoo telepathy shit going on, and Schweinsteiger would be needed to play a little more defensively.

3 attacking minded midfielders wouldn't work especially when playing 3 up front and having attacking full backs too, you'd be left with just your centre backs defending
Think of the goals.
Surgeons

That the team would concede?
CammRobb
Banned

Surgeons wrote:

That the team would concede?
Nah other team would never get the ball innit
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Zimmer wrote:

1927 wrote:

Nah Im sorry Zim we gonna have to disagree on it.  I think you were making a point how Holland didnt deserve to be there, I showed how winning all your qualifiers and only loosing the one game (last nights, I think) justifies Holland being there in the final itself.  They are today the worlds 2nd best team, until you look at rankings etc.  I cant see how showing what Spain have won reflects on Holland and them being in the final, I cant see it, Im not saying your wrong.  If Holland hadnt go one all kung fooey and won they today would be deserving winners.

The one thing and most important thing we do agree on is the winner, very deserved I thought.  Spain wernt angels last night but I cant remember ever going to a game where both sets of players, or even one set of players played impecibbly (sp).  Even last night, Van Bommel (I think) went to return the ball to Spain and sliced it off just before the corner flag, then later someone punted it over a GK's head (corner) and the rightful thing was done then, the ball was just knocked to the GK as he had touched it on its way out.
You just agreed with me right there.

I said they weren't deserving winners if they had won playing like they did last night. I never said they didn't deserve to be in the final.
Ahhh sorted.  I still think Ronaldo is better than Messi though
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523

Toilet Sex wrote:

my team of the world cup

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17292/70_England.jpg
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
no one cares about world cup 2010 anyway, its all about euro 2012, said that ages ago

SamTheMan wrote:

no one cares about world cup 2010 anyway, its all about euro 2012, said that ages ago
This is why Im keeping my mouth firmly shut about England coming home early again.  England vs Wales in the Euro Qualifiers aint it?
jord
its about 2014 you mean, im not into eurocup.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
whos comin to brasil with m3th and me?
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
i might
jord
I'd come but if I'm not dead in 4 years I'll most likely be homeless, or severely disabled from some kind of failed scam i attempted.

So if you pay, we're on.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

bf2s tour of Brazil!

i'll probably be going
CammRobb
Banned

Toilet Sex wrote:

bf2s tour of Brazil!

i'll probably be going
bet you don't when England fail to qualify
Depending on who else says their going I might, see what the gusset list looks like first
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

CammRobb wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

bf2s tour of Brazil!

i'll probably be going
bet you don't when England fail to qualify
no u
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England