I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney

menzo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

menzo wrote:

bullshit ref  tbh
That's football.
just b4 the goal every one saw that was a fucking corner, except the ref
I was waiting for the call that never happened, thought "wtf" then the goal 30 seconds later. WTF?!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Despite Zimmer sucking on massive black dicks in this thread, I'm glad Spain won. And Menzo, shut up lol, you should have been down to 9 men at least, don't complain about the ref.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
the fact the goal was conceded had nothing to do with shit defending eh?

i've seen thoudands of throw ins and corners decisons go the wrong way.  its not like spain were given the upper hand from the goal kick.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6447|Amsterdam‫
180.000  ppl watching the match
https://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5760/0a35daa9anp13131933.jpg

Last edited by menzo (2010-07-11 16:53:49)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

m3thod wrote:

i've seen thoudands of throw ins and corners decisons go the wrong way.  its not like spain were given the upper hand from the goal kick.
Hahaha exactly
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

m3thod wrote:

Other than to get the game winning goal inside the final 5 minutes of extra time as a result of an incorrect call.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6743|London

I wanted netherlands to win with all my heart but I don't think you can blame the ref for this, he did miss that corner and a few other things, but other than that he was alright
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

Jaekus wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Other than to get the game winning goal inside the final 5 minutes of extra time as a result of an incorrect call.
The incorrect call was not a pivotal factor with regards to Spain scoring.  Explain how a incorrectly given goal kick on the other side of the pitch was instrumental in providing Spain with necessary space and time to create the required opening and opportunity to score.

I'm all ears.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

m3thod wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

m3thod wrote:

The incorrect call was not a pivotal factor with regards to Spain scoring.  Explain how a incorrectly given goal kick on the other side of the pitch was instrumental in providing Spain with necessary space and time to create the required opening and opportunity to score.

I'm all ears.
i hope you're ready for spades of shit in your ears
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
i have an amazing ability to ignore dumb posts!
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
Here is Clarence Seedorf take on how the goal was conceded:

"I'm bitterly disappointed for the Netherlands but, based on the 30 minutes of extra time, Spain were the worthy winners.  What disappointed me the most was the manner in which the winning goal was conceded - the Dutch had enough men behind the ball to defend it comfortably".

You'll notice he doesn't mention the incorrect call, but rather the shitty defending.  Thats why the goal was conceded.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal … 808636.stm
Wreckognize
+294|6486
https://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Nigel_De_Jong_Vs_Xabi_Alonso_Kung_Fu_Fighting.gif
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

love how he puts his hands up after it lol
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK
he actually put his finger to his eye when spain protested i.e. claiming he never saw him
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6721|Scotland
holy fuck, never knew it was that bad!

fuuuuuck
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

m3thod wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I'm all ears.
Because if it had been a corner the play would have been different, even the possibility of a Holland goal instead like the second goal they got against Germany.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6523
grats, spain. wd
m3thod
+2,197|6672|UK

Jaekus wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I'm all ears.
Because if it had been a corner the play would have been different, even the possibility of a Holland goal instead like the second goal they got against Germany.
De Jong and Van Bommel should have been sent off within the first half, and the possibility of spain scoring a shit loads of goals would have been highly likely.  We can sit here and discuss 'what if's' all night if you want, the only fact that remains is the goal was conceded by holland as a result of shoddy defending.  Clinging onto the the incorrect call by the ref is nothing more than a last act of desperation.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Who's desperate? I'm just saying a bad call resulted in a goal 20 seconds later. If the call hadn't been made it's likely play would've been different; it could've been Holland with a goal in the same time instead from one ref decision. Spain could've had shoddy defending in the box and Snijder with a great header could've sealed their fate. So with this highly possible alternate scenario in consideration, yes, the decision was pivotal in regards to Spain scoring.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-07-11 18:03:40)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

menzo wrote:

180.000  ppl watching the match
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5760 … 131933.jpg
which one of them is u? try finding menzo lol
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York
https://web16.twitpic.com/img/128572510-012d6502ab1f6fb6b746663c41061c03.4c3a7720-scaled.jpg

tonight
mikkel
+383|6602

Jaekus wrote:

Who's desperate? I'm just saying a bad call resulted in a goal 20 seconds later. If the call hadn't been made it's likely play would've been different; it could've been Holland with a goal in the same time instead from one ref decision. Spain could've had shoddy defending in the box and Snijder with a great header could've sealed their fate. So with this highly possible alternate scenario in consideration, yes, the decision was pivotal in regards to Spain scoring.
The bad call did not result in the goal. Poor defending resulted in the goal. If you want to argue hypotheticals, you need to ask yourself if the game would've even gone into overtime if Van Bommel and De Jong had been sent off like they should have been.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

i'm surprised Zimmer hasn't been in yet with his Spanish hard on

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2010-07-11 19:02:13)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Toilet Sex wrote:

i'm surprised Zimmer hasn't been in yet with his Spanish hard on
that would have a slight bend to the side i would imagine

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard