Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6753|132 and Bush

War Man wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.backofthebox.com/recipes/cookies/snowball-cookies-g.html
I think those are Heavenly Tarts. They look too much like 'em.
You do realize I made those and took the picture right? lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
eleven bravo
+1,399|5411|foggy bottom
I found an ipod touch
Tu Stultus Es
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6859|67.222.138.85
"found"?

Some guy at work offered some people ipods for $20 once
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6753|132 and Bush

I destroyed my Zune last week.. water damage. I also got a call from the detective working my case and he wants me to take a polygraph.. awsm
Xbone Stormsurgezz
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6518|California

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

"found"?

Some guy at work offered some people ipods for $20 once
some kid and a coach at my HS use to steal peoples shit during track season and would sell them, my friends brand new iphone 3g got stolen after he only had it for a day, lulz were ensued for him
eleven bravo
+1,399|5411|foggy bottom
found it on a seat waiting to pick someone up from the bus station
Tu Stultus Es
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6670|Montucky
anybody have a queen sized loft bed?

i'm thinking about building one
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6729|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Miggle wrote:

france sucks, but it's better than quebec.
So are you gonna go on this little crusade about a place you probably never went to for no fucking reason other than being an annoying cunt?

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

quebec is just the rejected version of france? rite?
Rong. Québec is Québec, France is france.

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2009-12-11 23:41:25)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6826|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Can someone please delete all the grey/dead/closed threads, I wanna find the cool things thread but its probably on page 3 or something.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6753|132 and Bush

ya
Xbone Stormsurgezz
bennisboy
+829|6798|Poundland
sup dingbats
Oh Dennis, whats occuring
bennisboy
+829|6798|Poundland

1927 wrote:

Oh Dennis, whats occuring
tidy 37, tidy
lol I feel about that, maybe even 47. Off down Swansea now to go fuck up some hockey playing students.  Gonna lose 10-0 probably but I dont care I hate the lil cunts, Im wise enough to not get sent off.

We had wicked scraps last Saturday, we have 1 game out of 10 so far, probably have a GD of -60, we know its gonna be hard until we are relegated and its started to get to the boys, so my arf time team talk consists off 'fuck the ball, lets just rough them up and stick a few on the floor, go on lads it be funny'.  Orrible twat I am
Speak to you all Monday probably, gotta put the laptop away before Mollie arrives later.  Have a good weekend
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

2 horus you fukcing laslackers. the bes thing aobut tgetting drun kat other peopls' places ithat i can go home and apss ohut. but now i'm here at ymy own home and thats r'e aherwe i got drunk so hnow i'm here and can't bpass out bcecause i'm still durnk.

lol sorry for spleellling erros. smo much rded on my screen right now but i don't DGAFFFFF. (look uit up on urban dictionary you reteadrds)
baggs
+732|6357

mtb0minime wrote:

2 horus you fukcing laslackers. the bes thing aobut tgetting drun kat other peopls' places ithat i can go home and apss ohut. but now i'm here at ymy own home and thats r'e aherwe i got drunk so hnow i'm here and can't bpass out bcecause i'm still durnk.

lol sorry for spleellling erros. smo much rded on my screen right now but i don't DGAFFFFF. (look uit up on urban dictionary you reteadrds)
Hellooooo cheeky!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6649

baggs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Hellooooo cheeky Drinky!
fixt
baggs
+732|6357

burnzz wrote:

baggs wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Hellooooo cheeky Drinky!
fixt
the fuck outta my post you hobo!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6649

yes sir, and we missed ya last nite. . .
baggs
+732|6357

burnzz wrote:

yes sir, and we missed ya last nite. . .
was having an arguement with the stupid fucking woman of mine.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6305|what

https://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1164/nocountryforoldmen4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6649

ah, the fair Antonia(sp)? mine was out to an off Broadway show with her mum (as part of an early Christmas present) leaving me alone to mine own devices.
which entailed configuring a server, and watching the massive tardness  of several forum members . . .
baggs
+732|6357

burnzz wrote:

ah, the fair Antonia(sp)? mine was out to an off Broadway show with her mum (as part of an early Christmas present) leaving me alone to mine own devices.
which entailed configuring a server, and watching the massive tardness  of several forum members . . .
Yeah Antonia is right, but 'fucking dickhead' would be more suitable right now. I nearly went and stayed at my parents last night, just can't be dealing with this shit right now!

Did you lady have a nice time?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6626|6 6 4 oh, I forget

burnzz wrote:

Yay. Servers. Yay.

I'm installing Win7 on my compjuter. Again. Gonna take all day again with this sport.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard