Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6647|Montreal, Qc, Canada
WHOOATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I know that must of you didn't watch it. It was the Montreal Alouettes vs. the Saskatchewan Stampeders and we fkin WON 29-28!

THE CUP IS BACK TO MONTREAL BABY!

After Damon Duval missed a field goal attempt with mere seconds remaining in the 97th Grey Cup, a Roughriders' penalty for too many men gave the Montreal kicker a second chance. And Duval made the most of the second chance, converting from 33 yards out with no time on the clock to give the Montreal Alouettes a 28-27 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
Wow!

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=300347

https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1739/whooaaatt2.jpg

https://img43.imageshack.us/img43/682/whooaattt.jpg
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6420|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Nice!

Bout time the Allouettes got it back Eight freaking showings and 2 cups. Bout time.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Imagine the hate Damon Duval would have received had he missed the field goal and then missed the conversion. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6420|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

AussieReaper wrote:

Imagine the hate Damon Duval would have received had he missed the field goal and then missed the conversion. lol
Oh lord....He would forever have been known as the man who lost the cup.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

SplinterStrike wrote:

Nice!

Bout time the Allouettes got it back Eight freaking showings and 2 cups. Bout time.
Yup, I agree! And for Calvillo, Cahoon, Chiu and all the veterans who lost it in the past years we had to win it!
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality
Montreal choked AGAIN and it was lucky that the Sask coaching staff can't friggin count.

We tried sooo very hard to lose that game but the Riders had a brain cramp when it counted.

6-11 all time in the Grey Cup
2-5 in the last decade.

so very sad

EDIT you know what I call shenanigans. Investigate Duval for trying to throw the game.

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-11-29 22:40:53)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Stubbee wrote:

Montreal choked AGAIN and it was lucky that the Sask coaching staff can't friggin count.

We tried sooo very hard to lose that game but the Riders had a brain cramp when it counted.
The Alouettes didn't choke, I think the Sask did. They just showed to the Stamps who was the best team in the CFL this year!

The fan with the sign saying ''13th man is your worst nightmare''  was right haha
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality

Andoura wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

The Alouettes didn't choke, I think the Sask did. They just showed to the Stamps who was the best team in the CFL this year!

The fan with the sign saying ''13th man is your worst nightmare''  was right haha
The ALs were the overwhelming favorites and almost lost except for the brain cramp by Sask. for too many men on the field. Duval, the best kicker all season, suddenly can't do anything right?

Come on!
Punts of 7 and 24 yards? Calvillo's fumble? Montreal were down 27-11 in the 4th. Montreal finally woke the fuck up in the 4th.

They choked but somebody gave them the Heimlich with 11 minutes left to play.

The Als record in the Cup this decade is pitiful.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?

Stubbee wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

The ALs were the overwhelming favorites and almost lost except for the brain cramp by Sask. for too many men on the field. Duval, the best kicker all season, suddenly can't do anything right?

Come on!
Punts of 7 and 24 yards? Calvillo's fumble? Montreal were down 27-11 in the 4th. Montreal finally woke the fuck up in the 4th.

They choked but somebody gave them the Heimlich with 11 minutes left to play.

The Als record in the Cup this decade is pitiful.
No matter what you will say. The Stamps did the biggest choke in history.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard