lol
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

MTV is full of the most immature fucking inhuman worthless shits in humanity.

Just about anything you see on MTV should be 6 feet deep.

MTV is the most fucked up fuckvision on Earth. Full of arogant faggots and shitty parents, je*** CHRIST
So you spell out fuck, faggot and shit, yet censor Jesus?

I just have no clue what to say to that.
pretty much

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/facepalm.gif
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

-Sh1fty- wrote:

CapnNismo you've obviously never seen certain places in the U.S. that have just very kind cool people. MTV gives a bad image of the U.S. no wonder everybody hates it so much.
Well I admit I'm on CapnNismo's side here...that MTV shit is fucked up.

Please, where are these cool people you speak of? Cos they ain't on fuckin TV I tell ya.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State
shifty for mod

Baba Booey
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

shifty for mod
you spelled it wrong, piker . . .
Benzin
+576|6000

-Sh1fty- wrote:

CapnNismo you've obviously never seen certain places in the U.S. that have just very kind cool people. MTV gives a bad image of the U.S. no wonder everybody hates it so much.
dude, I'm from the United States... and I feel ashamed in such moments because of it, because shit like Jersey Shore and the shit that goes on on MTV is nothing out of the ordinary. It's normal shit, even for older people who one would imagine would know better.
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land

SonderKommando wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

W.
T.
F.

It's another fuckin planet.

The human race is fucked.

Or at least fuckin Guido beach.  Just nuke that shit.
Im Italian, go fuck yourself.
So? Are you on that video?
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5979|Blue Mountain State

burnzz wrote:

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

shifty for mod
you spelled it wrong, piker . . .
bitch, i'll spell it however i want

Baba Booey
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6260|B.C. Canada
My parents where born and raised in Italy so that makes me Italian/Canadian and this show fucking pisses me off. They are all a bunch of fucking mafia wannabe fucks who should be forced to cut the fucking dicks off and burn the inside of the vaginas so that they can never re produce!
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land
I didn't even realise they were all Italian-American until just now. I apologise to all Italians, Itlaian-Americans, or pizza lovers for my rude remarks about nuking Guido beach off the planet.

On topic:

“Jersey Shore” MTV Show Irritates New Jersey Tourism Official
By Steven Kurutz

Daniel Cappello did not watch last night’s premiere of MTV’s new reality series “Jersey Shore.” He watched a few clips this morning to get a feel for the show. He didn’t like what he saw. “There seemed to be physical violence, a very brash attitude toward sexuality — certainly a lot of focus on vanity,” Cappello said. “It portrays the Jersey Shore as a culturally vapid place.” Capello is the executive director of the Jersey Shore Convention & Visitors Bureau. He’s worried the image of New Jersey portrayed on the show will make visitors stay away. Considering the content — the tagline is “Get ready for a whole new crazy” — this isn’t an unfounded concern.

The show follows eight deeply tanned Italian-Americans who share a house for the summer in Seaside Heights. Their lives appear to revolve around casual sex, getting into fights and hair gel. One girl named JWOWW describes herself this way: “I am like a praying mantis. Once I have sex with a guy I will rip their heads off.” The most compelling aspect of the show is that it seemingly contains no reality TV contrivance; the characters behave this way naturally.

“I don’t want someone from Bucks County saying I’m not going to the Jersey Shore when they see these, frankly, shocking images of people who are visiting there,” said Cappello, who issued a statement today criticizing the series. He was reminded that MTV already fished these waters for a previous documentary, “True Life: Jersey Shore,” and still crowds flock to the state’s beach towns every summer. Cappello said the earlier show was less visible. “It wasn’t as branded,” he said. “The name of this show is ‘Jersey Shore.’ MTV is documenting one small section of people, in one town, with every intention of making it as sensational as they can.”

An MTV spokesperson‬‪ said, “We understand that this show is not intended for every audience and depicts just one aspect of youth culture. Our intention was never to stereotype, discriminate, or offend.”

It was pointed out to Capello that the show feels more like cinéma vérité than the semi-scripted, edited reality of “The Hills” or “The Real World.” “The point I’m making is to say what you’re seeing is one piece of the pie,” Capello said. “We have some of the most beautiful beaches on the East Coast. We have culture, starting from when Winslow Homer painted Long Branch.”

Capello, who is Italian, was asked if he will watch the series, if only out of curiosity. “I suppose I have a moral duty now,” he said. “But it’s just not my thing. If I’m going to rot my brain, I’ll watch an episode of ‘Project Runway.’”
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
The reality TV shows are really hyper-reality. People on those shows have to step it up a notch to make the show interesting. Of course it is a double-edge sword, because people will interpet something as a norm.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251
i swear you've posted that before
ruisleipa
+149|6223|teh FIN-land
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

-Sh1fty- wrote:

MTV is the most fucked up fuckvision on Earth. Full of arogant faggots and shitty parents, je*** CHRIST

Then one must say it with a picture!

https://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2859/trollyh.jpg
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Jersey Shore is awesome. And it makes me laugh every time I hear someone say 'situation'.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

i swear you've posted that before
I have.. is appropriate.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

meh

The show is just another The Real World just set in Jersey. Nothing all the amazing.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251
youre nothing amazing
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Rage quit again please.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF

-Sh1fty- wrote:

https://notimefortrivia.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/catholicism-motivational_thumbnail1.jpg

???
Phxbravo
+11|5729|Phoenix, arizona
lol at this show, and lol at the girl who got punch in the face!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6509

In EEChat, CanadianLoser wrote:

ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

CanadianLoser wrote:

In EEChat, CanadianLoser wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zT9p1vnBjo
That makes me think that some of them might actually be fairly normal people acting. Pauly can't act for shit though, he's clearly a guido.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251

Macbeth wrote:

Rage quit again please.
[ ] rage quit
[ ] you know why i "left"
[x] you're a faggot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard