CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6146|Carnoustie MASSIF

Jebus wrote:

I'm in need of a new BF2 key, my previous one got falsely GUID'd.
Steam has the complete edition for sale for €9.99 just today. I've got less than €1 left (& bank transfer doesn't reach PP in one day) and my dad lost his mastercard a week ago and blocked it. No way to pay

FML
Roughly translated:

"If anyone has a BF2 cd key that they no longer use, if I could have it that would be awesome."

Dude, just say it, we ain't gonna think worse of you for it.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5780|Belgium

CammRobb wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Steam has the complete edition for sale for €9.99 just today. I've got less than €1 left (& bank transfer doesn't reach PP in one day) and my dad lost his mastercard a week ago and blocked it. No way to pay

FML
Roughly translated:

"If anyone has a BF2 cd key that they no longer use, if I could have it that would be awesome."

Dude, just say it, we ain't gonna think worse of you for it.
I already said that man I kinda decided to buy a new key after that(that was yesterday), and now an offer like this pops up
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732
My girlfriend is drunk and being very very annoying.

I got 2 research papers due tomorrow worth about 20% of my final grade each (English and US History) and its 12:30 and I only got 4 of total of 20 pages.

FML.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CammRobb
Banned

Cybargs wrote:

I got 2 research papers due tomorrow worth about 20% of my final grade each (English and US History) and its 12:30 and I only got 4 of total of 20 pages.

FML.
Should've started them much, much earlier then. It's your own fault.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5559|Toronto
You study English and US History in Taiwan? Or are you actually in the US and are just desperately clinging to your heritage on an internet forum in which nobody really cares (including me)?

Either way, extra shitty situation- I know the feeling.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

CammRobb wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

FML.
You're stupid if you thought the second part is true.

Seriously though, my gf got mad at me and drank a bit and now shes drunk. Pain in the ass.

Well she's acting like she just smoked a shit ton of weed.

FML.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6513

i'm reading about Cybargs' procratination, and he's still logged into bf2s.

FML
CammRobb
Banned

Cybargs wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

FML.

Seriously though, my gf got mad at me and drank a bit and now shes drunk. Pain in the ass.

FML.
You're stupid enough to exaggerate a situation just so you gain extra sympathy from a bunch of internet peers. If you say that's not the reason, then what is?
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6647|New Hampshire, USA
The other day, my co-worker spun this L-39 in our hangar alley way.  They force that the engines put out to do the U-turn, sheared part of one of our hangar doors off.

FHL
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

The other day, my co-worker spun this L-39 in our hangar alley way.  They force that the engines put out to do the U-turn, sheared part of one of our hangar doors off.

FHL
does it shot web?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

https://www.roflmachine.com/fun/baw.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5769|Roma

Cybargs wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

FML.

FML.
its not rape if she likes it.,
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6169|what

aerodynamic wrote:

5 out of 6 people enjoy gang rape.

Geddit?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6382|California

AussieReaper wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Geddit?
1 guy and 5 girls? nicee!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6647|Finland

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

Geddit?
1 guy and 5 girls? nicee!
And a cup.
I need around tree fiddy.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6169|what

God damn it Don.

https://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5697/hmml.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
Ran out of cash, went to ATM. ATM eats my card. 7 days to wait for a new one, i have £2.73.

FML
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6594|Columbus, OH
Playing 360 on my LED TV is but I am pretty sure the brightness is burning out my retinas....fooking eyes are sore the next couple of days

FML
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.

FatherTed wrote:

Ran out of cash, went to ATM. ATM eats my card. 7 days to wait for a new one, i have £2.73.

FML
Done that before, sigh UL.

My car is a mess and it's got like Chicken and shit in it, but that doesn't warrant such a harsh phrase as "Fuck my Life". Soooo I'll just end my post here, with a lawl.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6476|UK
Went to a lecture for the first time in awhile. I can honestly say she would of made more sense speaking in Arabic.

FML.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5733|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Jebus wrote:

FML
Since when is BF2 on Steam?

And see if you can by just the original of the game at some discount store? AF/EF/SF are all free anyways.
GR34
+215|6561|ALBERTA> CANADA
I may or may not have just visibly given him head in front of three young children and their mom. They all looked mortified.
(1-631): I think we should make a list of challenges so that when stuff like that happens, we can check it off. Like a scavenger hunt for hoes.

FML
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6513

Last Tuesday i spent the night in jail. i hired a lawyer today, and i hope to keep my job.
i was given complimentary tickets to a basketball game, in one of the suites, from one of our vendors at work. they had food, and a small fridge with coke, diet coke, sprite. i made a sandwich, and reached into the fridge when a guy says "would you rather have a beer?" fuck yeah, free beer.

The Jazz lost to Oklahoma City, and i walk two blocks to where my cars parked. it's freezing, and i can't wait to get the heater going. do you remember the free beer? well, between the cold and the walk, i had to free the beer. i walked to the front of my car, looked around, unzipped and

a fucking cop grabbed me by the shoulder and hollered "What Do You Think You're Doing?" i turned around, pissed on his leg and now i'm facing assault charges.

FML
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6648|949

Haha that sucks.  I have a friend who supposedly has so many pissing in public tickets that if he gets another one he has to register as a sex offender.  I don't know how true that is but it's really funny to tell people.

I'm still at work.  11+ hours.

FML
CammRobb
Banned

burnzz wrote:

Last Tuesday i spent the night in jail. i hired a lawyer today, and i hope to keep my job.
i was given complimentary tickets to a basketball game, in one of the suites, from one of our vendors at work. they had food, and a small fridge with coke, diet coke, sprite. i made a sandwich, and reached into the fridge when a guy says "would you rather have a beer?" fuck yeah, free beer.

The Jazz lost to Oklahoma City, and i walk two blocks to where my cars parked. it's freezing, and i can't wait to get the heater going. do you remember the free beer? well, between the cold and the walk, i had to free the beer. i walked to the front of my car, looked around, unzipped and

a fucking cop grabbed me by the shoulder and hollered "What Do You Think You're Doing?" i turned around, pissed on his leg and now i'm facing assault charges.

FML
Is this for real?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard