Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

rdx-fx wrote:

Sarah Palin is NOT a serious candidate for the Presidency of the USA.
She's floating a 'trial balloon', to test the waters.
(yes.  mixed metaphor.  Along the lines of 'your failboat has landed)
Boats can land, e.g. "the landing at Normandy on D-Day"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Those weren't boats.

And the term you are looking for is boats can return to drydock.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

AussieReaper wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Those weren't boats.

You're right, they were fucking space shuttles
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Those weren't boats.

You're right, they were fucking space shuttles
"Landing craft"
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I could go on and on and on.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ
1st video is taken litterally when that woman is not speaking literally. She is not saying Obama is going to pay for anything. She says she doesn't have to worry because Obama is going to fix the economy.

2nd video: the question about Palin's house is clearly a case of suggestion.
Generally speaking, lots of ignorant folks on both sides - due to the low level of both parties -  the difference is that Palin supporters if you'll notice are more sure of their answers and they also display hostility.
3rd video is just idiotic. The man hasn't yet been voted in, what accomplishment are we to talk about? Let's talk about GWB's accomplishments prior to his election instead. Fucking stupid.
ƒ³
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

oug wrote:

1st video is taken litterally when that woman is not speaking literally. She is not saying Obama is going to pay for anything. She says she doesn't have to worry because Obama is going to fix the economy. I get the exact opposite feeling actually

Generally speaking, lots of ignorant folks on both sides - due to the low level of both parties -  the difference is that Palin supporters if you'll notice are more sure of their answers and they also display hostility.
3rd video is just idiotic. The man hasn't yet been voted in, what accomplishment are we to talk about? Let's talk about GWB's accomplishments prior to his election instead. Fucking stupid.Governor of Texas, Owned an Oil Company, Owned a baseball team, Yale Grad
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

Macbeth wrote:

oug wrote:

1st video is taken litterally when that woman is not speaking literally. She is not saying Obama is going to pay for anything. She says she doesn't have to worry because Obama is going to fix the economy. I get the exact opposite feeling actually

3rd video is just idiotic. The man hasn't yet been voted in, what accomplishment are we to talk about? Let's talk about GWB's accomplishments prior to his election instead. Fucking stupid.Governor of Texas, Owned an Oil Company, Owned a baseball team, Yale Grad
You get the exact opposite feeling because you're kind of biased, sorry.

That woman saying Americans are first, other people are less or something, and that we need profiling, I'd like to see you laugh if you were at the receiving end of that.

And all those "accomplishments" make him fit for president how? Btw would he have been governor without his daddy? Would he have graduated Yale even? And didn't that oil company go bust? lol Mind you I say all that because the dumbfuck Fox reporter's got an attitude while having supported the biggest fuckup president in US history (besides Nixon maybe).

Anyway I really don't care. It's just, if you think Obama is shit, well I'm sure at some point you'll find something to say about him. I just think all this is a bit too soon don't you?
ƒ³
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

oug wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

oug wrote:

You get the exact opposite feeling because you're kind of biased, sorry.Right, I'm biased to the point that I voted for him, I'm so biased

That woman saying Americans are first, other people are less or something, and that we need profiling, I'd like to see you laugh if you were at the receiving end of that. I actually am, is still kinda funny.

And all those "accomplishments" make him fit for president how?Governor was a leadership role. Btw would he have been governor without his daddy?Yeah his dad totally bought him the election and he wasn't voted in at all. Would he have graduated Yale even?No because his dad totally did all his school work And didn't that oil company go bust? lol Mind you I say all that because the dumbfuck Fox reporter's got an attitude while having supported the biggest fuckup president in US history (besides Nixon maybe).Um you know aside from the Watergate thing Nixon was actually one of the better Presidents we've had, but whatever, I mean ending Vietnam, opening up relations with China and a bunch of other things.

Anyway I really don't care. It's just, if you think Obama is shit, well I'm sure at some point you'll find something to say about him. I just think all this is a bit too soon don't you?No
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

Macbeth wrote:

Right, I'm biased to the point that I voted for him, I'm so biased
Then what are you complaining about

Macbeth wrote:

I actually am, is still kinda funny.
How are you at the receiving end?

Macbeth wrote:

Governor was a leadership role.
How did he end up being Governor? What did he do prior to that to make him governor material so to speak?

Macbeth wrote:

Yeah his dad totally bought him the election and he wasn't voted in at all.
O ok so his father being the President had nothing to do with him being voted in... Ooook...

Macbeth wrote:

No because his dad totally did all his school work
He didn't have to, there probably was no schoolwork And didn't that oil company go bust?

Macbeth wrote:

Um you know aside from the Watergate thing Nixon was actually one of the better Presidents we've had, but whatever, I mean ending Vietnam, opening up relations with China and a bunch of other things.
lol ok then that's the kind of president you deserve...
ƒ³

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard