GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5934|CA
My Mom always said that my casual encounters with the hogs on craigs list and copious consumption of all things bacon would come back to haunt me someday.  It seems as if she was on to something, as I recently contracted the disease known as H1N1.  I will now document my trying ordeal and struggle for survival.

Day One:

I awoke feeling a bit snotty and lethargic.  Knowing that a close member of my family had the pork flu, and that the bastard had been spitting in my Cap'n Crunch, I did the math.  I had a baseball game that day, and felt a bit down during the game.  I dropped an easy grounder, but everyone knows that fielding is for assholes.  The true pantie moistening comes from the long balls.  I decided that burritos were the cure, and had a pleasant dinner drenched in hot sauce.

Day Two:

I awoke feeling like I had crawled out of a horses anus.  I spewed snot, ached all over, and barely had the energy to beat my girlfriend.  I spent the day in bed watching court room shows and playing video games.  It would have been a pretty awesome day, if not for the 7 pounds of snot my face produced on an hourly basis.  I ate Ramen noodles, cheese, and crackers because no one was around me to feed me.

Day Three:

I awoke feeling my face had been the target for a record setting bukkake marathon.  Again, I spewed snot and ached from head to toe.  I spent the day wondering why black people only litigate on television and played video games.  I ate Ramen because I had no women within striking distance to feed me.  I considered wacking off, but decided I was to weak.  This speaks volumes as to how dire the situation had become.

Day Four:

I awoke feeling a little better, less sweaty, and much less snotty.  I knew I wasn't well, but decided to go to work anyhow.  This may be my only chance to infect that asshole Dave from accounting.  I rubbed disease all over his keyboard and stuffed a few of his pens up my nose. 

Day Five:

I was back to my normal arrogant, racist, and antagonistic ways.  I had survived.

What I learned:

Hog flu is a lie.  It is sensationalistic bullshit perpetuated by the media to panic middle age housewives who have no real problems so they need someone to create them for them.  If you get the hog flu you'll snot it out and be just fine.  Shove your hand sanitizer up your ass and stop being a pussy.

Thank you
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
Glad to hear you're okay (Y)
Ioan92
+337|5724

GravyDan wrote:

Hog flu is a lie.  It is sensationalistic bullshit perpetuated by the media to panic middle age housewives who have no real problems so they need someone to create them for them.  If you get the hog flu you'll snot it out and be just fine.  Shove your hand sanitizer up your ass and stop being a pussy.
Congratulations captain obvious.

As a matter of fact, regular (seasonal) flu kills about 500,000 people each year, this hog flu only killed 6000 until now (2009).

Fail.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
lol!

I laughed through the whole thing. I love your way of talking haha!

Anyway, I always thought this was a hoax. Stupid BS. Hog flu = anti-muslim flu and nothing else.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
Yes, my son has it, which means I soon will.

Goddamn all fear mongering politicians to eternal ass rape in hell.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
so that's why you missed our date

you should have called

you're not getting the beads next time, bastard
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
ATG! Remember to disinfect your son every 3 minutes and wear masks. Oh and change the mask every 5 minutes. Wash your hands in a mixture of hand sanitizer, vodka and some other ridiculously inflammable alcohol every time you touch something different.

Remember the government knows best. Now do what they say or you'll die. Oh and remember, VOTE FOR HEALTH CARE so we can take care of you poor innocent victims.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands

Ioan92 wrote:

GravyDan wrote:

Congratulations captain obvious.

As a matter of fact, regular (seasonal) flu kills about 500,000 people each year, this hog flu only killed 6000 until now (2009).

Fail.
Yeh but that's crap to.
Cos if someones dies cos of the flu, the doctor in charge just ticks of flu as cause of death...no questions asked (if theyre wrong or right).
If someone dies of swine flu, it has to be analyzed if it really was swine flu...so just tick of something else as death cause. Easier, money saving and...easier .

But for the rest, swine flu isnt as bad as everyone's made to believe. Agreed with OP.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6655
I have a co-worker who is at least a pack-a-day smoker, in very average health, who had 2 of his kids get it.  A few days later, surprise surprise, he wound up with H1N1 too.  He said it was essentially identical to any other flu he's ever gotten, and he was better 3 days later.

It really is sensationalism at its worst.  The only reason to worry about this flu is if you are immunosuppressed for some reason (AIDS, lupus, etc..) or if you have asthma.  But if either of those are the case, you should be scared of any flu.

I guess when it's a slow day for pirate attacks, murder/suicides, the destruction of our healthcare system, or there are no blonde, blue-eyed girls missing and/or being sexually abused in a basement for months, then the media just has to talk about something.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium
I never get sick. I shouldn't be worried this time either
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Jebus wrote:

I never get sick. I shouldn't be worried this time either
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6470

I dunno maybe they're worried because of history?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6577|London
loooool I enjoyed that (the wit not your misfortune)

4 day swine flu is pretty good going. You sure it wasn't man flu? All because there's someone in the family with it doesn't mean you had it. Swine flu can be pretty shitty. 1-2 weeks, lots of vomiting and stuff.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

NooBesT wrote:

I dunno maybe they're worried because of history?
Fail comparison is fail. Swine flu killed less people this year than regular flu.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
A* would read again.

I shouldn't get it, I got mah jab last week. I was going to challenge Swine Flu to do it's worst, but then my arm ached for days..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
I was doing research on the FDA for my microeconomics class last semester when I stumbled upon some interesting information.  Apparently swine flu has been around for a while as an STD amongst pigs.  Now for a human to have caught swine flu, that means...
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Damn dirty mexican pig fuckers spreading mediocre diseases

and lol @ mr. dan
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6637|South Jersey
When I had swine flu, I was so disoriented and achy I nearly passed out when I pissed.  Twas a good old time.
GR34
+215|6547|ALBERTA> CANADA
I got the shot.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida

-Sh1fty- wrote:

ATG! Remember to disinfect your son every 3 minutes and wear masks. Oh and change the mask every 5 minutes. Wash your hands in a mixture of hand sanitizer, vodka and some other ridiculously inflammable alcohol every time you touch something different.

Remember the government knows best. Now do what they say or you'll die. Oh and remember, VOTE FOR HEALTH CARE so we can take care of you poor innocent victims.
i do this anyway
15 more years! 15 more years!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Did your overly sized macho penis shrink as well?

Oh wait...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

People's Court is a great show. One of the only courtroom shows with some semblance of quality to it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

The real danger of swine flu is that it mutates into something more dangerous.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
You tired too hard to be funny writing that. You can tell.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

AussieReaper wrote:

The real danger of swine flu is that it mutates into something more dangerous.
Like SARS?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard