HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5455|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Battlefield 2142 v1.51 Patch Information
The Battlefield 2142 v1.51 patch has not been forgotten, but we do have some new details on what it will include. We will be seeing two new maps in addition to Blue Pearl and Northern Strike will now be free. A Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition will make its way to Steam and Direct2Drive also.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys
Trying to get the programmer back on BF2142 still, he is being tied up on BFBC2 PC version.

As for the changelist you know this is a small update in terms of fixes and is aimed at adding more security fixes onto accounts to stop spoofing.

Other things you will see are:

• No DRM method on the exe as with BF2 (No more SafeDisc, PACE or SecuROM (depending on which version of BF2142 you have) and no more errors from EADM saying you need to log in to EADM to verify ownership even if you are logged in)
  • Operation Blue Pearl
  • Two brand new maps from community modder Jason Brice (more on this later)
  • Northern Strike will be available to EVERYONE

Also yes, BF2142 Deluxe Edition is heading to Steam and Direct2Drive (and all other online retailers you see selling BF2 Complete Collection) once BF2142 1.51 is done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EA UK Forums
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6194|Escea

Neat, hopefully I can get it to update past 1.41 this time.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

I miss playing 2142 ... I liked it
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
baggs
+732|6175

SEREMAKER wrote:

It wasn't all bad was it.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

Yeah it was quite bad. Will definitely try this patch though, for the NS being free and for one of the two secret new maps in particular *shudder*

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2009-11-25 07:41:01)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

baggs wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

It wasn't all bad was it.
I enjoyed it ....... nothing bad that I can think of ( even though its been years since I've played it )
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
baggs
+732|6175

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Yeah it was quite bad. Will definitely try this patch though, for the NS being free and for one of the two secret new maps in particular *shudder*
i'll come play, if anything we can just grief Germans. but only if i dont rage quit first.
Christbane
+51|6206
I always had fun playing 2142 I would patch it and give it a go. hopefully it will fix my northern strike issues, those speeders are insane fun!
GullyFoyle
+25|5358
Work has resumed on the 1.51 "final" patch for BF2142.

twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  " @t3h_slowpoke Finishing the BF2142 patch for PC Niklas is doing BF2142 and Niclas is doing BFBC2 final steps on the patch."

twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "We are trying out v1.51 now. Good times "

Thread on DICE's den of trolls
GullyFoyle
+25|5358
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "Yes, Battlefield 2142 v1.51 is releasing with Strike at Karkand. Made by Jason Brice its the same layout as the BF2 classic with 2142 twist."
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@zen_uk187 I just did It is Strike at Karkand 2142. I also posted on the forums."
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "Battlefield 2142 v1.51 has FOUR brand new maps. Strike at Karkand, Operation Blue Pearl, Yellow Knife and yes Jason's Titan map - Molokai"
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@EuroGamers Its in closed Beta with @combattesting"
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@Frapple_ Niklas (programming), Jason Brice (3 maps), Björn Sundell (Operation Blue Pearl), Tommy @comfypaw (localization) and myself."
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "We are going to bring BF2142 to Steam also so look out for it there in the future "
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6434|cuntshitlake

I think I'm gonna get the beta just to remember how bad they made this game and stop playing after 20 minutes.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Too late tbh, pretty much not many people on here play it anymore
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5954|Perth, Australia
Wow. 2142 is more dead than bf2. Why bother?

No wonder it's taking so long to patch BC2. All the patchers are working on the 2142 patch
pace51
Boom?
+194|5144|Markham, Ontario

GullyFoyle wrote:

twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "Yes, Battlefield 2142 v1.51 is releasing with Strike at Karkand. Made by Jason Brice its the same layout as the BF2 classic with 2142 twist."
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@zen_uk187 I just did It is Strike at Karkand 2142. I also posted on the forums."
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "Battlefield 2142 v1.51 has FOUR brand new maps. Strike at Karkand, Operation Blue Pearl, Yellow Knife and yes Jason's Titan map - Molokai"
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@EuroGamers Its in closed Beta with @combattesting"
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "@Frapple_ Niklas (programming), Jason Brice (3 maps), Björn Sundell (Operation Blue Pearl), Tommy @comfypaw (localization) and myself."
twitter.com/Bazajaytee:  "We are going to bring BF2142 to Steam also so look out for it there in the future "
This'll be incredibly interesting though. BF2142 was more infantry focused, and karkand was a classic infantry map, so...

Great things are expected!
GullyFoyle
+25|5358

Kez wrote:

Too late tbh, pretty much not many people on here play it anymore
I'm predicting a huge resurgence of players as soon as the patch is released.  Lasting at least 20 minutes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard