White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6567|Scotland
Probs not the best forum to be asking here. But here is a cool situation for you:

Muse have announced an additional date on to their 2010 tour. The gig will be in London 02 arena. Not until Sept next year but still.

Anyway I got up this morning just before they went on sale and they were sold out literally a minute after going on sale. Anyway I got two tickets for like £25 more than normal price but from a reputable seller and although I won't have the tickets in hand until some point 2010 I need a cool/awesome/romantic way of telling my girlfriend on Christmas day.

She loves Muse, so I am just trying to think of some awesome way to tell her on Christmas day without real tickets.

So yeah completely random and might not get many serious answers but just wondering what you would do!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

How 'bout "Hey, I got you tickets to see your favourite band."

Okay how's this for a slice of fried gold - take a Muse CD case, take the CD out of it, wrap it up and give it to her for Xmas. When she opens it she'll be like "oh I already have this one" and you'll be like "OPEN IT YOU STUPID BITCH", (or whatever.) You see what you would have placed in it instead of the CD is some sort of concert promotion material, (they have those flier things at ticket-selling places sometimes or just print some concert promotional stuff off the internet.) Once she realises what the gift is you can do your thing and act all smug while she spazzes out and literally leaps out of her panties... or whatever.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Benzin
+576|6013

Ty wrote:

Okay how's this for a slice of fried gold - take a Muse CD case, take the CD out of it, wrap it up and give it to her for Xmas. When she opens it she'll be like "oh I already have this one" and you'll be like "OPEN IT YOU STUPID BITCH", (or whatever.) You see what you would have placed in it instead of the CD is some sort of concert promotion material, (they have those flier things at ticket-selling places sometimes or just print some concert promotional stuff off the internet.) Once she realises what the gift is you can do your thing and act all smug while she spazzes out and literally leaps out of her panties... or whatever.
not bad
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6567|Scotland
Very good idea, I downloaded the new album and we have that but I could buy it.

Sounds good man!
baggs
+732|6219

Ty wrote:

Thats not a bad idea at all. I doubt anyone will come up with better actually.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Yea, go with Ty's idea.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6696|Disaster Free Zone
tattoo it on your penis.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6795|Great Brown North
what if her eyesight isn't that great and she can't read small text?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6287
Ba dum tish!
Lai
+186|6166

Ty wrote:

This, or the same with an old newspaper announcing the tour, instead of the CD case.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5563|paris

Lai wrote:

Ty wrote:

This, or the same with an old newspaper announcing the tour, instead of the CD case.
This.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6664

Shave "I got you Muse tickets" into your pubes.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6504|Gogledd Cymru

ghettoperson wrote:

Shave "I got you Muse tickets" into your pubes.
Carve it into your arm
ghettoperson
+1,943|6664

Write it in used condoms on her floor.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2009-11-20 04:52:13)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6567|Scotland
The plan is the buy their new album, print out something and put behind the disk.

Or buy their dvd and replace it with a home made video.
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5291|San Angelo, TX
Make her go with you to the store but instead of going to the store go to the concert.

White-Fusion wrote:

Probs not the best forum to be asking here. But here is a cool situation for you:

Muse have announced an additional date on to their 2010 tour. The gig will be in London 02 arena. Not until Sept next year but still.

Anyway I got up this morning just before they went on sale and they were sold out literally a minute after going on sale. Anyway I got two tickets for like £25 more than normal price but from a reputable seller and although I won't have the tickets in hand until some point 2010 I need a cool/awesome/romantic way of telling my girlfriend on Christmas day.

She loves Muse, so I am just trying to think of some awesome way to tell her on Christmas day without real tickets.

So yeah completely random and might not get many serious answers but just wondering what you would do!
aw man that sucks the show isnt until spring.. could you mebbe save the tickets for valentines day? hah
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6583|Mountains of NC

" Supposely I got you tickets to some band that gets you all wet, I don't know if I really got them till next year soooo cross your fingers ........................... oh and I paid way over ticket price soooooooo you're giving head tonight ... no if and or buts about it ........ maybe butt "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6654|Montreal, Qc, Canada
TY idea FTW!

And your a lucky boy, you'll have a good night after that
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6771|Scotland

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Zimmer wrote:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Huh?
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub

SplinterStrike wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Huh?
it's fuck, but longer

staple them to your penis so next time she's fishing around down there she'll get a surprise
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5717|College Park, MD
Kidnap her the night of the show, shove her into your car's trunk (or 'boot' as you "people" call it), drive to the show. When you get there, pull her out and take off her blindfold and she'll be like "OMG"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
and after the show she'll kick him in the balls and dump him

bad pissy pants!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6145|Carnoustie MASSIF
Buy the muse album
Take out CD
Put tickets inside