Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|5770

man poor bear, why must they expose him to all those animals if he is scared... just let him grow big then expose him not now when he is a cub
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|5491|California
ahhh! ahh! AHHH!
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|5297|New Austin, Not
Godamn Koreans
Red Forman
Banned
+402|4525
fukin azns.  wtf
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|5905|Great Brown North
it's better for them to learn when they're young and relatively harmless

opposed to bigger and will lash out and probably kill one of them when he's bigger



but it seems they're doing it more for the lulz.... so they're assholes
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|5846|Sydney, Australia

krazed wrote:

but it seems they're doing it more for the lulz.... so they're assholes
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5598|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Pricks.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|5516

Way to make an insecure animal.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|5453

No, that bear is going to grow up into one mean mother of a monster.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|5703|Columbus, OH

Mr.Dooomed wrote:

No, that bear is going to grow up into one mean mother of a monster.
yah the bear will have his day when he is an adult and gets a chance to revisit the other animals again.
Grizzle
Herro! I r noht ashean...
+31|4488|Shanghai, China
I felt really sorry for that bear. I couldn't watch it anymore than 10secs. Poor thing. Stupid Koreans! Fucktards!
jsnipy
...
+3,275|5647|...

This is what makes them good at StarCraft.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,610|5746|London, England
That bear is just going to destroy _everything_ when it gets bigger. They're probably going it now so it knows how shit is in the zoo when it's bigger, it does seem to be more scared than usual for an animal especially a bear. That specific bear is lucky it was born in a zoo and not in the wild.

It's funny how quick you guys jump onto the race bandwagon though.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-16 05:39:31)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4913|Catherine Black
That bear is one of the cutest motherfuckers I've ever seen.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|5868|Reality
Yeah bear cubs NEVER get scared in the wild!
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4913|Catherine Black

Stubbee wrote:

Yeah bear cubs NEVER get scared in the wild!
I see where you're coming from, but I must point out there's a distinct difference between being scared at seeing a lion pounce at you in the wild, and being held up to a set of lions in a cage for teh lulz.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|5770

Finray wrote:

That bear is one of the cutest motherfuckers I've ever seen.
yeah the bear is cute
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|5427
Motherfuckers, They have some weird shows.

Last edited by Bull3t (2009-11-16 12:31:11)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|5868|Reality

Finray wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Yeah bear cubs NEVER get scared in the wild!
I see where you're coming from, but I must point out there's a distinct difference between being scared at seeing a lion pounce at you in the wild, and being held up to a set of lions in a cage for teh lulz.
well you could assume that but do you speak whatever they were speaking? Could have been just socializing the bear.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4913|Catherine Black

Stubbee wrote:

Finray wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

Yeah bear cubs NEVER get scared in the wild!
I see where you're coming from, but I must point out there's a distinct difference between being scared at seeing a lion pounce at you in the wild, and being held up to a set of lions in a cage for teh lulz.
well you could assume that but do you speak whatever they were speaking? Could have been just socializing the bear.
You heard the crowd in the background laughing. The chick holding it was laughing too.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Benzin
Member
+576|5123
Pretty sick to scare the bear like that with the tigers. Bear was a bit of a wuss, though, when it came to the monkey and the kangaroo-looking thing. But again, doing it just to laugh at the bar was a bit messed up.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|4525
invade the far east tbh
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|5954|Grapevine, TX

Rohirm wrote:

Godamn Koreans

Red Forman wrote:

fukin azns.  wtf
not even close to using 10% of their "intellect"
Ioan92
Member
+337|4847
facepalm
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|5842|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Save the whales bears, invade asia.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard