Red Forman
Banned
+402|5408
Does anyone like this game mode?  Just started playing it and I love it.  Don't like that its only 4 seasons but oh well.

Last edited by Red Forman (2009-11-15 19:20:03)

HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5492|Bolingbrook, Illinois
It could be so much better.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5408

HaiBai wrote:

It could be so much better.
like?
Kez
+778|5711|London, UK
I prefer playing with my whole team with my Pro in that line up, but at first the idea was very cool
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5408

Kez wrote:

I prefer playing with my whole team with my Pro in that line up, but at first the idea was very cool
fair enough.  i just started it so we will see i guess.  but i like it so far.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
My fav game mode, just the four seasons aint long enough. At the end of each season teams come in for you from all over the world, so if your anygood you can work your way into the bst teams. Unless of course you start at the best teams.

Im in my last season and i think you play in a world cup at the end of it, if your in your national team.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5408

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Im in my last season and i think you play in a world cup at the end of it, if your in your national team.
really?  that would be awesome tbh.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
You keep playing friendly’s for 3 seasons and iv just started my fourth and it says something about the world cup to come soon, so I presume you play the season then that’s the last thing you will do. I hope so anyway, to compensate for no 5th season.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5408

UK|Hooligan wrote:

You keep playing friendly’s for 3 seasons and iv just started my fourth and it says something about the world cup to come soon, so I presume you play the season then that’s the last thing you will do. I hope so anyway, to compensate for no 5th season.
lemme know dude
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
no problemo
Mikey
D'ya like dags?
+16|5312
Nah, I don't like it really, rather build my dream team in manager mode, with me as a centre forward

The virtual pro shite is great in the way it works on every game mode.
Kez
+778|5711|London, UK

Red Forman wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

lemme know dude
I thought winning the World Cup was the ultimate goal of Be a Pro?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5408

Kez wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

lemme know dude
I thought winning the World Cup was the ultimate goal of Be a Pro?
i dunno.  was hoping someone had done it already.
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland
There was some bug in FIFA 09 on this mode where when I loaded it, my player had 999,999 exp points out of nowhere, so I made him 99 everything!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

bennisboy wrote:

There was some bug in FIFA 09 on this mode where when I loaded it, my player had 999,999 exp points out of nowhere, so I made him 99 everything!
He must have been pretty damn good
bennisboy
+829|6654|Poundland

Zimmer wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

He must have been pretty damn good
Just a little bit, scored some silly goals, but everytime I tried to upload them my fifa09 crashed, so I gave up!
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6344|Oregon
This honestly works much better with a soccer game than it does with (real)football games, which started it. In footy, every player gets some action, whereas in football, you pretty much have to be a running back or quarterback to make this style of gameplay fun at all.

Fifa 10 kicks. fucking. ass. by the way. I've always loved soccer games... why soccer and hockey - both such incredibly boring sports (i'm just antagonizing. they bore me but I get that I just don't understand) - make the best video games, I don't know, but they're phenomenal.

I do prefer the regular franchise (or whatever it's called... I'm not gonna reboot in windows just to check) mode in FIFA, but the Be A Pro mode is a nifty diversion. Plus I've always wanted to be a black Spaniard and this helps me fulfill that fantasy.

Buenos Noches, niggaaaaaaazzzz.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard