AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

Really? The Koran seems to differ http://nowscape.com/islam/koran_sura.htm

Because none of their causes are faith based.  Islamic terrorism is a direct result of Islam and its teachings.
https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8976/saddamhusseinwaveskoran.jpg

Nice photoshop...

Totally the same koran:

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7429/061018saddamvlrg630awid.jpg

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8017/saddamwideweb470x3190.jpg

lol

Oh look, I found the original:

http://www.life.com/image/56335402

https://i38.tinypic.com/24w8z2q.png

Weird. There is no ominous glow in that one.

And I'll bet you want us to take your source as credible, lowing?

Last edited by AussieReaper (2009-11-15 05:51:57)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
To be fair it would be interesting to see where all this Islamic Terrorism really stems from, because it wasn't much of a problem until recently in terms of modern times.

You've always had some sort of animosity between Muslims and non-Muslims throughout history but specifically anti-Western terrorist sentiments only came up kinda recently.

In terms of who's to blame, well I think the core reasons of Islamic Terrorism stems from mainly US/UK and USSR involvements. Whether it's for Oil, or religious reasons (supporting Israel, although even then, the support of Israel can probably trace its roots to Oil as people want an Ally in an Oil rich region)

You have to think, where did all the hate start from? It all didn't start because they hate your freedom and want to establish Sharia around the world, that wouldn't make much sense shit doesn't work just like that, not in any big sense.

It'd be interesting to see who really is to blame for the rise of Islamic extremism. It's gotta be a mixture of Israel and Oil which are the big reasons. Infact if the ME had no oil I bet Israel wouldn't find itself much support from most Western countries. So that whole equation would be taken out of the picture.

I wonder if people have ever sat down and thought why they think specifically the US is a big devil and shit like that.

---

Although a big other part is also from Soviet involvement in Afghanistan (why the hell did they invade anyway, probably just typical Soviet expansionism)

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-15 05:49:30)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Aussie, the question is, and the point, is the teachings of Islam. unless you are gunna argue that the Koran does not contain these versus, then you really ain't got much to argue. I don't give a shit about the pics.

Peace, can only be attained by the convertion, death, or enslavment of non-believers.

Last edited by lowing (2009-11-15 13:34:40)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Yawn, the teachings of the bible and the Torah are exactly the same.
The west has been picking on the muslims for a good while, now they are radicalised and responding we don't like it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

lowing wrote:

Peace, can only be attained by the convertion, death, or enslavment of non-believers.
That is very prejudice. It sickens me to know people like you are roaming the streets trying to force your religion down everyone's throats. You sir, are a monster.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yawn, the teachings of the bible and the Torah are exactly the same.
The west has been picking on the muslims for a good while, now they are radicalised and responding we don't like it.
If you can point where the bible TEACHES this shit I am all ears. What the bible does do is tell stories that has violence in it, but if there are actual teachings and instructions on what to do with non-believers point them out.

That is a good one, now Islamic terrorists are the victims.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

lowing wrote:

That is very prejudice. It sickens me to know people like you are roaming the streets trying to force your religion down everyone's throats. You sir, are a monster.
I have a religion?

I have teachings from the Koran that proves it, how 'bout you?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

What the bible does do is tell stories that has violence in it, but if there are actual teachings and instructions on what to do with non-believers point them out.
Pretty sure there are plenty of bits where god tells moses to annihilate the unbelievers and god will lend a hand.
You know, the chosen people can exterminate whoever they like.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

What the bible does do is tell stories that has violence in it, but if there are actual teachings and instructions on what to do with non-believers point them out.
Pretty sure there are plenty of bits where god tells moses to annihilate the unbelievers and god will lend a hand.
You know, the chosen people can exterminate whoever they like.
really? point it out, like I said the bible are stories that have violence in them, not teachings as to what to do to non-believers. and certainly not found in the techings of Christ. Shall we compare AGAIN, the teachings of Christ with the teachings of Muhammad?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
The reason all this Islamic terrorist shit started isn't because one day some Muslims realised the Koran says all this shit about non-Muslims and so they decided to start flying planes into buildings. Islam has always had problems with other religions, I'll take that, but it's not really a purely Islamic thing as to why there is terrorism going on at the moment as if there is a war between Islam and non-Muslims. This is what I was talking about before with that post.

To think that the reason why all this terrorist shit is happening is purely an Islamic thing is to sort of misunderstand the whole thing. If it all really was as lowings says it is than there would have been a constant state of conflict between Islam and the rest of the world ever since the inception of that religion. It's not as if throughout history there has been this animosity specifically between Islam and the West the way lowing puts it. Just speaks of someone who doesn't really understand why all this shit is happening in the first place and prefers to take the easy route of just saying it's simply a problem with the religion itself, shit like that doesn't get anyone anywhere and it definitely doesn't go towards actually fixing it either.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

like I said the bible are stories that have violence in them, not teachings as to what to do to non-believers
Same thing lowing, God instructed Moses to exterminate non-believers or anyone occupying land the chosen people wanted, fruitloops use that as justification for exterminating non-believers and anyone occupying land they want.

Same as Jesus only instructed his disciples, not anyone else.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

like I said the bible are stories that have violence in them, not teachings as to what to do to non-believers
Same thing lowing, God instructed Moses to exterminate non-believers or anyone occupying land the chosen people wanted, fruitloops use that as justification for exterminating non-believers and anyone occupying land they want.

Same as Jesus only instructed his disciples, not anyone else.
STORIES,  NOT TEACHIG, there is a difference, unless of course you are going to argue stories about god, are the same thing as a mortal man's written word and instruction.

Same as Jesus? yer gunna have to point out where Jesus instructed anyone, including only his disciples to kill anyone.
Reddhedd
trolawlawl
+188|6447|EE Chat

lowing wrote:

Believe it or not the Constitution was not written to curtail citizens, it was written to curtail govt. and it is being largely ignore by that govt.
You do not know how wrong this statement is. If you don't believe me check out things like state legislature, electoral college, and the only publicly elected officials (senators) being in office for 2 years.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769
The Koran and the Bible are one in the same - they are both Fiction.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

lowing wrote:

I have a religion?

I have teachings from the Koran that proves it, how 'bout you?
"Peace, can only be attained by the convertion, death, or enslavment of non-believers."-lowing

That is not very nice.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5863
Lowing please answer this.

On 11th May 2009 a American soldier killed 5 U.S soldiers at camp liberty. The killers name was Sgt. John M. Russell.

Why aren't you outraged by this?
Whats this guys religion so we can tie it with the crime?
It just so happens a Muslim has replicated an act done by non-Muslim soldiers in the past. There was one in 1991/2 where one used religion as a reason and he wasn't Muslim.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

Aussie, the question is, and the point, is the teachings of Islam. unless you are gunna argue that the Koran does not contain these versus, then you really ain't got much to argue. I don't give a shit about the pics.

Oh, well maybe if your sources didn't photoshop the Koran to look like Kryptonite I'd take you more seriously.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

unless you are gunna argue that the Koran does not contain these versus, then you really ain't got much to argue
Unless you're going to argue the bible isn't just as violent and intolerant there's not much to argue either.
But we've gone through that all before and we're not doing it again.
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5996|Truthistan

lowing wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

So do you call the IRA Catholic Terrorism? or Timothy McVeigh Agnostic Terrorism? or the KKK White Supremacist Christian Terrorism?
Also, they don't have the backing of Islamic teaching because what they do goes against many Islamic laws and teachings. Just because some people  influence the impressionable by claiming religious idea's does not mean the religion as a whole condones the activity.
Really? The Koran seems to differ http://nowscape.com/islam/koran_sura.htm

Because none of their causes are faith based.  Islamic terrorism is a direct result of Islam and its teachings.
Hey Lowing thanks for the link

I looked through it and found this one

2.62, 5.69 : All except Muslims / Jews/Christians / Sabeans will go to hell
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

It would appear that everyone who believes in the one god goes to heaven. The other parts look like they are against non-believers who I assume are atheists and polytheists. Its similar to what I've been told before, if you belong to one of the three religions then you belive in Allah because allah = god and so you are in the "in group" and if you are something else, then you are lower than dirt. It all kind of reminds me of some of the evangelical stuff... where you are to hate people for various reasons like being gay or shunning nonbelieving family members... But christians seem to do the shunning thing against other Christians where if you don't belong to "second splinter group of the church with no walls and cloudy skies," then you're not a true believer.

Anyway, no doubt that there's enough in there for the crazies to justify their actions. But then again the Bible has similar things in it.

BTW, the Koran appears to have been written like positive statements on what to do and what not to do. While the Bible and I guess the Torah are written more like aesop's fables where you are to gather the meaning or the moral fromt he actions of the characters, which would leave it even more open to interpretation. But I also think that the Bible and the Torah have those positive statements on how to live also especially when it somes to keeping kosher and the ten commandments. But, anyway it look to me to come to the same thing.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769
Isaiah 13:16 "Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death . . . "

Exodus 31:15 " . . . whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

Deut 21:21 "And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die . . . "
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

The reason all this Islamic terrorist shit started isn't because one day some Muslims realised the Koran says all this shit about non-Muslims and so they decided to start flying planes into buildings. Islam has always had problems with other religions, I'll take that, but it's not really a purely Islamic thing as to why there is terrorism going on at the moment as if there is a war between Islam and non-Muslims. This is what I was talking about before with that post.

To think that the reason why all this terrorist shit is happening is purely an Islamic thing is to sort of misunderstand the whole thing. If it all really was as lowings says it is than there would have been a constant state of conflict between Islam and the rest of the world ever since the inception of that religion. It's not as if throughout history there has been this animosity specifically between Islam and the West the way lowing puts it. Just speaks of someone who doesn't really understand why all this shit is happening in the first place and prefers to take the easy route of just saying it's simply a problem with the religion itself, shit like that doesn't get anyone anywhere and it definitely doesn't go towards actually fixing it either.
Tell it to to Islams Imams that, don't tell me. They are the ones saying Islam permits the killing of non-believers. Not sure why you thnk you know more than the experts of Islam, ya know, the ones actually practicing it, and interpreting it. The leaders of Islam

I also like how you can't pin this on one thing, unless you wanna blame the US then you can pin it on one thing. Noting when the US is blamed, yo are not here, saying wait a minute, ya can't just blame one thing.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/images/world … on-map.jpg

http://maps.grida.no/go/graphic/crushed … -conflicts

Map of religions and map of world conflicts.

I am sure it is just a coincidence.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

rammunition wrote:

Lowing please answer this.

On 11th May 2009 a American soldier killed 5 U.S soldiers at camp liberty. The killers name was Sgt. John M. Russell.

Why aren't you outraged by this?
Whats this guys religion so we can tie it with the crime?
It just so happens a Muslim has replicated an act done by non-Muslim soldiers in the past. There was one in 1991/2 where one used religion as a reason and he wasn't Muslim.
I was outraged
It wasn't murder in the name of any religion
It just so happens a Muslm did this in the name of Islam, and because Islamic law permits it and condones it. Ask the Imams

There was 1 in 1991? gee were you even out of middle school then?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh, well maybe if your sources didn't photoshop the Koran to look like Kryptonite I'd take you more seriously.
like I siad, the quotes are there, argue against them if you can
Mekstizzle
WALKER

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Tell it to to Islams Imams that, don't tell me. They are the ones saying Islam permits the killing of non-believers. Not sure why you thnk you know more than the experts of Islam, ya know, the ones actually practicing it, and interpreting it. The leaders of Islam

I also like how you can't pin this on one thing, unless you wanna blame the US then you can pin it on one thing. Noting when the US is blamed, yo are not here, saying wait a minute, ya can't just blame one thing.

You didn't really address anything I said at all.

There is more to it than Islam simply hating on non-Muslims, if that was the case shit would be much bigger than it is now, and it would have been much bigger ever since the creation of Islam. There's no doubt that you get some of them preaching shit like that, but to say that's how it is everywhere is just silly.

Your not looking into the deeper reasons as to why there is this relatively new found animosity between certain Muslims and the West. Talking mainly 20th/21st century here. Because it hasn't been like this throughout history ever since Islam was formed.

I'm not even talking about the religion, I'm talking about why there is this animosity in the first place, and how although yes it is related to Islam, it's not the sole problem of everything.

You have to look through history and find out why is it that organisations like AQ came into existence and where all this hate for, especially the US, comes from.

---

To be honest, your map of conflicts is just a reflection of how shit is right now. You go back 100 years and most of the conflicts is in Christian dominated areas (Europe mainly) whereas all the Muslim dominated areas were relatively peaceful. Nowadays it's different mainly because WW2 finally stopped Europe from fighting. It's sort of short sighted and naive to think in the way you're thinking.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-16 06:53:38)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Mekstizzle wrote:

lowing wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

You didn't really address anything I said at all.

There is more to it than Islam simply hating on non-Muslims, if that was the case shit would be much bigger than it is now, and it would have been much bigger ever since the creation of Islam. There's no doubt that you get some of them preaching shit like that, but to say that's how it is everywhere is just silly.

Your not looking into the deeper reasons as to why there is this relatively new found animosity between certain Muslims and the West. Talking mainly 20th/21st century here. Because it hasn't been like this throughout history ever since Islam was formed.

I'm not even talking about the religion, I'm talking about why there is this animosity in the first place, and how although yes it is related to Islam, it's not the sole problem of everything.

You have to look through history and find out why is it that organisations like AQ came into existence and where all this hate for, especially the US, comes from.

---

To be honest, your map of conflicts is just a reflection of how shit is right now. You go back 100 years and most of the conflicts is in Christian dominated areas (Europe mainly) whereas all the Muslim dominated areas were relatively peaceful. Nowadays it's different mainly because WW2 finally stopped Europe from fighting. It's sort of short sighted and naive to think in the way you're thinking.
I think I did address your post.  Trouble is, you are fighting an uphill battle.

I have the Koran citing its surahs
I have Islamic leaders saying it
I have the events of the day
I have Sharia Law as it is written as well as it is practiced.

When someone wants to blame thw US fo this, you are nowhere to be found saying you can not blame this soley on the US.

I gave maps that show conflict in the world covers the same area where there are high concentrations of Muslims.

Sorry, it is what it is. and the evidence that Islam is intolerant, and violent in its teachings and its action in the world is over whelming, regarless as to how you try to rationalize it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard