oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6532|Πάϊ
how long do you have to have been in here for?
ƒ³
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6755|London

I'm over 4 years old on here, clearly that makes me great.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6755|FUCK UBISOFT

Dauntless wrote:

I'm over 4 years old on here, clearly that makes me great.
this
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

oh wow, i'm the youngster on this page. . . .
Scratch[USA]
+105|6560

burnzz wrote:

Youngin
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6686|A sunburnt country
2 days til I'm 1400!

Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6488|Foothills of S. Carolina

burnzz wrote:

Now I am.... 1200 days.....
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6750|Oxferd Ohire
Do I count? I most likely would have registered within a month of finding bf2s.

Wait im over 4 years old

Last edited by RTHKI (2009-11-18 08:35:19)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6354|Atlanta, Georgia
I think im part of the group too. I've been using the site since it came out. I heard about it from a friend. Used it for stats but never paid attention to the forums to much.
bennisboy
+829|6659|Poundland
I think he left again...
Commie Killer
+192|6400

Kmarion wrote:

Anyone here remember playing the dirty libs verse oil guzzling conservative matches?
that was awsm
Yeah. Miss those. I've been around since sometime around the beginning. No clue when it was, not sure how many accounts I've been through since then either.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6532|Πάϊ

Kmarion wrote:

Anyone here remember playing the dirty libs verse oil guzzling conservative matches?
that was awsm
lol yea

I remember I played a bit but the lag was ridiculous and then we never got round to playing on a euro server
imma cry now
ƒ³
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6394|the land of bourbon

Canin wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Now I am.... 1200 days.....
no me
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5289|San Angelo, TX
I remember the day when the legitimacy of your forums posts was in direct corrolation to how good your stats were.  Or ad hominem(sp) attacks with stats (a.k.a. what the fuck do you know about anything, you have a negative KD, therfore your arguement is invalid.).
baggs
+732|6217

Iconic Irony wrote:

I remember the day when the legitimacy of your forums posts was in direct corrolation to how good your stats were.  Or ad hominem(sp) attacks with stats (a.k.a. what the fuck do you know about anything, you have a negative KD, therfore your arguement is invalid.).
I used this very arguement just recently, today in fact.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6634|London, England
I think we should all pick up on that again, it was valid reasoning and apt, apt i tell you!
jord
+2,382|6691|The North, beyond the wall.
meks gay
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Fuck that how the hell did you get suck a good KDR there Jordan (Arabic: الأردنّ‎ al-'Urdunn)
baggs
+732|6217

Mekstizzle wrote:

Fuck that how the hell did you get suck a good KDR there Jordan (Arabic: الأردنّ‎ al-'Urdunn)
Mek you have only one commander point, please be quiet, post only when posted at.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6604|Reisterstown, MD

baggs wrote:

Mek you have only one commander point, please be quiet, post only when posted at.
How is that relevant?  You base someone's skill from commander points?  Interesting. 
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5289|San Angelo, TX

killer21 wrote:

baggs wrote:

How is that relevant?  You base someone's skill from commander points?  Interesting. 
Someone didn't bother to read the last 10 posts.....
baggs
+732|6217

Iconic Irony wrote:

killer21 wrote:

baggs wrote:

he too busy making his posts in green to bother with anything else.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Seriously I have no idea how I got that commander point because I never chose to be a commander, I never wanted to. I could probably do the job quite well if I really wanted to, but it just seemed kinda shit.

In BF2 all I ever wanted to be was a regular dude. Not even a squad leader, but not really a lone wolf faggot either. I'd just be there to kill shit, cap shit and just generally do the job with little fuss. Afterwards I became practically a dedicated Anti Tank after realising that nobody else wants to do the job so I'd take it on. Sometimes I'd be a Sniper if I felt like just being lame and sitting far away and taking pot shots at whoever I could. Although sometimes I'd be an M95 kill-assist guy following a squad and racking up loads of kill assists and maybe if I'm lucky the odd real kill.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-11-19 08:54:27)

baggs
+732|6217

Mekstizzle wrote:

Seriously I have no idea how I got that commander point because I never chose to be a commander, I never wanted to. I could probably do the job quite well if I really wanted to, but it just seemed kinda shit.
ahh it's alright but you feel pretty narc'd when you worked hard but didn't win and got mugged off with no 2x bonus.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6727|Purplicious Wisconsin

baggs wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

killer21 wrote:

he too busy making his posts in green to bother with anything else.
I remember when users posted in a specific color all the time.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard