Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Imagine you have complete control of your nation's military, resource flow, and treasury.

Your objective: Become the world's greatest super power so that your nation controls all the world. What would be your course of action?

Feel free to present problems with each others ideas.

So, I ask, who is bf2s's greatest Emperor?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-11-12 13:05:00)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can
I ban all COD games in my country.

My country's average IQ goes up by 10 every year.

Soon, my country is filled with geniuses and I dominate the other weaker, dumber nations.
The_Sniper_NM
Official EVGA Fanboy
+94|6084|SC | USA |
Interbreed every race in my country.

Do not allow any formal religion at all. People may privately practice, but no churches.

Last edited by The_Sniper_NM (2009-11-12 13:10:21)

Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5271|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire
Great idea. I'm too dumb to contribute anything but I'm looking forward to some of the more intellectual members' posts.

Well, I suppose I can give it a go

I take it we have to represent our own country, yeah?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6565|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
ban all consoles, only allow people over 6' in. jews are my bankers so we can't fail with money, chinese are my tech support guys, eastern euros are my hard laborers, western euros are my designated homos, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand ????? PROFIT
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243
Kill all men. And women over 50 years old.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5271|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire
C,mon people... This thread has really good potential, if you're not gonna take it seriously piss off.

Last edited by Irishpride<3 (2009-11-12 13:12:26)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I would ban everything.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5514|Toronto
I would build entire mock cities and fake economic growth reports and income using the countries best and brightest and disallow anybody to actually visit these regions to conduct study. When other countries realize I must be doing something right and attempt to emulate the fake model I've created they will fail miserably on the economic front, in which case I use my actual economic plan (undecided) to simply clean up my weaker adversaries.

In short, I'll be North Korea and somehow make it a working model.

Seriously, do you think if any of us had any real plans for our countries we would be on this forum and not in a government office? You'll get a laugh, that's about it.

EDIT- I'm an ass. I thought this was the be serious section. Nevar mind.

Last edited by Pochsy (2009-11-12 13:24:22)

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6243

Irishpride<3 wrote:

C,mon people... This thread has really good potential, if you're not gonna take it seriously piss off.
Um, this is EE.
Oh, and
piss off.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
philosopher king
guardians
banish all poets
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Wave my nukes around and tell everyone to get in line
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK
arrest anyone who dosn't agree with my ideas, wasting tax payer's money in the process.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK

Kez wrote:

and go Communist
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6496|South Florida
Create a nation by the people, for the people. With rules in place that protects the people from a controlling government.

ohwait
15 more years! 15 more years!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command
I think the thread has potential.

The users, not so much...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6078|Birmingham, UK

Kez wrote:

Kez wrote:

and go Communist
i'll be right wing and we can have a war?
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6324|West NY
Control the world? All you need for that is military spending. Pull a Soviet Russia and produce 10x more people than any other country, just arm them with cheap weapons unless you can afford otherwise and overrun countries one at a time. Go to strictly limited capitalism, etc.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I wouldn't strive to be a superpower and the most powerful country.

I'd be a benevolent king, mixing with the local plebes like Jasmine did in Aladdin.  I would create an enlightened society rich in intellect and self worth,.  I would not create a military and my constituents would be trained for combat.

I would force everyone to shave their head and decorate their bodies with finger paint, applied by their own hand.  But they would have to use the opposite of their dominant hand.  Everyone would be forced to walk on their hands and greetings would be done by shaking feet.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I wouldn't strive to be a superpower and the most powerful country.

I'd be a benevolent king, mixing with the local plebes like Jasmine did in Aladdin.  I would create an enlightened society rich in intellect and self worth,.  I would not create a military and my constituents would be trained for combat.

I would force everyone to shave their head and decorate their bodies with finger paint, applied by their own hand.  But they would have to use the opposite of their dominant hand.  Everyone would be forced to walk on their hands and greetings would be done by shaking feet.
I was gonna say I wouldn't want to be a superpower either, but none of that other shit. You'd still have to make sure nobody would fuck with you, and if you're gonna be a benevolent liberal douche then you're going to be fucked left right and centre as we all know
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

The only one here talking about liberal douches is you.
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK

SEREVENT wrote:

Kez wrote:

Kez wrote:

and go Communist
i'll be right wing and we can have a war?
kk ill bring the soldiers
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Okay, okay, okay. For serious this time.

Ban all music that isn't Journey, Michael Jackson or Queen.

Ban Goth and Emo. If those kids don't comply I'll send them to prison where they have to listen to Journey, Michael Jackson or Queen for 8 hours a day.

Make every police department have a special task force dedicated to the eradication of Raves, and the tools who go to them.

Ban all Call of Duty games made after 2004.

Age and education requirements to access the internets.

Subsidize TF2 updates.

Pay Mitch, SoderKommando and ATG to bring together all the conspiracy-tards in the country so that we can give them vaccines so they stop spreading diseases.

Ban Michael Bay, destroy all copies of all his movies. Even digital ones.

Secretly grow and sell cyanide, as to covertly kill of all stoners.

Give AIDS to as many people as possible. If only for teh lulz.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Lower income, property taxes, and corporate tax to very low levels. Keep a steady VAT to fund my military development. Only intercede into business when it affects my military.

Grant the people a certain amount of rights based on citizenship. Enforce a strong national identity based around pride in the state and citizenship. Have a law strong law enforcement.

Slowly expand on my neighbors taking their wealth and enslaving most of their people while granting citizenship with rights to whoever defects. 

Make sure not to attack anyone who might be a danger to our power.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

Uzique wrote:

philosopher king
guardians
banish all poets
No you're doing it wrong Uzique, you have to be the one in charge of the nation.

Moonbase populated with a hand-selected population. Maintain relative militaristic dominance until the moonbase is on its feet, secretly develop weapons on the moon. Nuke the pyramids with minimal warning. Hold the world hostage at the point of off-world nuclear weapons, the demands being don't do stupid shit.

Macbeth wrote:

Make sure not to attack anyone who might be a danger to our power.
If you don't keep them in line why will they not attack you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard