ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fuck me Think how big the gearbox and clutch will be and how strong they'll have to be to cope with all those torques.
Nice find.
Christbane
+51|6236
incredible work for sure very talented!  but why to a ford grenada?   I was fond of alot of my old cars but I sure as hell would not have done this to any of them.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto

Christbane wrote:

incredible work for sure very talented!  but why to a ford grenada?   I was fond of alot of my old cars but I sure as hell would not have done this to any of them.
This. Would rather see it in the 190/230E in the background!
I like pie.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6390

Christbane wrote:

zzz ... zzz its a sleeper
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Why?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
The original engine is rated at 1,000BHP, doubt this guy has found a way to almost double what was a high performance engine to begin with, think there were only six made in the first place.
Doubt he'd find a gearbox or axle which could take 1700BHP either.

Still, looks like fun
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Why?
Live the fast and furious
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5982|Toronto

Macbeth wrote:

Why?
Live the fast and furious
Probably can't go around a bend very well though. That much power will spin you out unless you basically stop pressing the accelerator. and then all the extra weight will make you understeer into the scenery.
I like pie.
Benzin
+576|6000

Dilbert_X wrote:

The original engine is rated at 1,000BHP, doubt this guy has found a way to almost double what was a high performance engine to begin with, think there were only six made in the first place.
Doubt he'd find a gearbox or axle which could take 1700BHP either.

Still, looks like fun
Look at the thread - he fixed the gearbox.

I don't really get the car, but the builder said he's owned the car for 12 years. So I guess the emotional attachment to it, yes? The fabrication work is the real shining moment of the car. He mentioned in the thread that he had sponsorships and stuff for parts, so I imagine that the guy is pretty well connected and some costs are being taken on by other companies and individuals. An absolutely amazing project. I doubt the car will really be anything good for turns, though. The builder mentioned something about the car being in drag-spec form, so I imagine that's what this car will be: simply something for awesome amounts of power display and in very straight lines. Again, it's about the fabrication and the power capability. It's not a race car.

When you have your own shop, you usually have a "trailer queen" or something that makes no sense and is simply made to show off your skills. My friend did theirs first with an R33 GTR and then with a S15 Silvia Spec-R. That car had a Do-Luck wide body kit and it was absolutely sick. Clean engine, clean car, clean everything.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

That build is from Norway
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Benzin
+576|6000

Varegg wrote:

But the builder is Danish.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5751|شمال
daaaamn.
Danish Dynamite STRIKES again
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

CapnNismo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

But the builder is Danish.
He is? ... all pictures are from Norway
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
It's a Ford... nice
Love is the answer
Benzin
+576|6000

Varegg wrote:

He is? ... all pictures are from Norway
Read the actual thread and you'll see.

The person posting the pictures on that forum (JR) is just a person finding the build images elsewhere (probably a Norwegian or Danish forum) and I imagine using Google Translate, as the English in some of the explanations is a bit off.
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

JR are from Kent in England and he's quoting another user "Zzz zzz" ... if you look at the picture of the Ford chassis on top of the tow truck the truck has a norwegian licence plate and the Ford has a custom licence plate with a Norwegian tax stamp on it
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
crazy.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
That's insane, he's not just added a big dumb engine in there though, he's changed and modified around alot of things to cope with the rest of it. It's seems like a thoroughly modern dragster. That thing should be able to fly on a drag strip if the power can be put on the ground properly
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Mekstizzle wrote:

That's insane, he's not just added a big dumb engine in there though, he's changed and modified around alot of things to cope with the rest of it. It's seems like a thoroughly modern dragster. That thing should be able to fly on a drag strip if the power can be put on the ground properly
Yeah it's probably fast mek, calm down fucking el...
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
No you calm down
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

Why?
Just for the look on Ferrari owners' faces when they get thrashed by this monster of a Granada. You know how they stop next to you at the lights and they got that "get out of my way Ford peasant" cock face. I'd like to see that attitude die when an old Granada makes their car seem like a Yugo.
ƒ³
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5549|paris

Varegg wrote:

JR are from Kent in England and he's quoting another user "Zzz zzz" ... if you look at the picture of the Ford chassis on top of the tow truck the truck has a norwegian licence plate and the Ford has a custom licence plate with a Norwegian tax stamp on it
That doesn't mean he's from Norway though.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
Like that old M3 that got modified with a "V10 in a box". Best threads in that forum.

I wonder how fast it would actually go? Not much aerodynamics to start with, and he only really put a spoiler on it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard