sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA
-Here is a trick of mine everyone will hate me for

- On Wake (favorably) be chinese spec ops and get to the american art somehow (plane, boat, swim, w/e) and c4 the art. Wait for supplies (if they come) then refill ur c4 and place the c4 on the other side of the art (facing away from the supplies) then blow it and the supplies should stay alive if they are far enouph from the art. And if close enouph to the art the supplies will fix it and blow it again. BUT do not use up all ur C4 the first time always have 1 because if you spend all of them then when u refill it takes longer.

- No prob for the help because u all love me and if u alrdy knew this then screw off cause idc so dont mention u alrdy know
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA
not rlly stat padding considering they can stop me at anytime, hey its jsut an idea and as u can c i havent played with it much if u look at my teamwork score lol its always negotive

-also what is TK FromTheAshes!..... cause ur lyk the 4th person iv seen with that I know its a self explanitory question but w/e
RandomZer0
+0|6664
That is stats padding.  Plain and simple.
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA
yah i searched from the ashes so what it was just sum old fellow noithing special
BeefnCheez
+0|6716
oldest thing in the book
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA
yeh i sayd so my friend told me about it but i never rlly got 2 it cause im not much of a teamworking point maker
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au

RandomZer0 wrote:

That is stats padding.  Plain and simple.
how? blowing up arty, and blowing it up again when it's fixed? not in an uncappable base? how is it possibly stats padding.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6677|Germany
Right... you're more some lone-wolf noobtuber aren't you?
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA
lol ur kiddn me u follow everywere
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6677|Germany
Maybe I am just sticking around waiting for you to turn 18 and being the faggot you say I am by giving you a nice long buttfuck
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
I prefer to Get tons of shock paddle kills on the US spawn island with my friend, good time good times...
http://media.putfile.com/NoBullets
Mike_J
+68|6639
stat padding?? lol you guys need to get a grip.  destroying the other team's artillery and thus helping his team in a legitimate way is not stat padding.  what would be so different if he got killed and had to make the trip several times?- none.
AdamEcks
+1|6673|Canada, Eh.

Mike_J wrote:

stat padding?? lol you guys need to get a grip.  destroying the other team's artillery and thus helping his team in a legitimate way is not stat padding.  what would be so different if he got killed and had to make the trip several times?- none.
I like this logic. Since knifing an ememy helps your team, and another enemy reviving him helps HIS team, knife-revive-knife is not stat padding either. Man, will EA/DICE's faces be red when they discover this logic and found out all those accounts were reset for nothing.
fire1811
+1|6810|Illinois
I dont really see it as stats padding
SlyFox
+4|6631|Australia, Adelaide
Notice how after 10 or so posts the hostilities always start? Why cant we keep it simple? Like bitching about your opinion not meeting mine.

PS. I think its good fun for a half squad to cause anarchy on that lil’ island; shoot them like lemmings and they will spawn like lemmings.
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

I prefer to Get tons of shock paddle kills on the US spawn island with my friend, good time good times...
lol talk about stat padding
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6627|Arlington, MA
well personaly i dont think that lil island in wake is stat padding but then again i c no reason in spawn rapers hate em always have always will. What my friend showed me is different because the point is 2 blow the art if the commander doesnt send his supplys then dont du it but whats the point of wasting an oppertunity? especialy cause no1 els is helping.
Mike_J
+68|6639

AdamEcks wrote:

Mike_J wrote:

I like this logic. Since knifing an ememy helps your team, and another enemy reviving him helps HIS team, knife-revive-knife is not stat padding either. Man, will EA/DICE's faces be red when they discover this logic and found out all those accounts were reset for nothing.
you obviously don't get the logic behind it.  your example is equivalent to the same scenerio had there been an engineer present and both of these players agreeing not to kill each other but one destroy and the other repair.  seriously if you think what i originally said is the same concept then you're beyond any sense of knowing the difference between red and blue.
nordicfireman
+7|6643

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Maybe I am just sticking around waiting for you to turn 18 and being the faggot you say I am by giving you a nice long buttfuck
IMO, you need to chill the fuck out and remember that this is the internet and nothing serious. "the faggot you think i am"?? what do you care what he thinks? just...stop

Last edited by nordicfireman (2006-02-08 20:15:00)

CC-Marley
+407|6799

sniper2191 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing
sinir
damned
+2|6789|Boston

CC-Marley wrote:

sniper2191 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing
You guys obviously didnt watch the video

The first part he shocks a whole squad in the middle of a firefight, hard but medics often get overlooked cause they aren't shooting

The second part he knifes 3 guys at a spawn, absolutely priceless cause the last guy blows a whole clip past his head while he lunges at him

This isn't padding find another witch to burn
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6704|cairns australia
abusing game exploits or glitches is cheating.by definition allowing tha arty to repair b4 blowing it helps the enemy.you are sailing close to the wind.it is almost (or could be construed as)collusion
Nomer
+10|6669|North of Boston
The video isn't padidng, just an awesoem killign spree, and the supply crate/c4 trick on the arty is a low and relatively harmless form of statpadding.  It definitely isn't legit becuase you actually allow the arty to repair so you can get more points by destroying it again, but it'so nly one point and it's a somewhat slow and dangerous process (people could spawn and take you out) so I don't think it's worth doing if you're lookign to earn team points.
Riaz1985
+0|6724|Vermont
people who shout stat padding at everything need to shutup.... and stop being retarded
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
WTF is wrong with some you people? How the hell is running around with your defib/knife out and managing to get kills 'stats padding'???? How on earth is destroying arty when a noob commander sends supplies down even though there's an enemy spec ops there stats padding???

YOU FOOLS. THIS "STATS PADDING" BULLSHIT IS OUT CONTROL!!!! stop bloody whinging about figments of your imagination and play the game

edit: you beat me Riaz1985!

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-02-08 22:08:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard