Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

ITT post the results from your last facebook quiz.

Mortal Kombat Character quiz wrote:

Raiden

Raiden_profile

Your strengths, goals, and dedication give you the reputation you deserve. The invincible protector of many true people, Anyone would consider themselves incredibly lucky to have you as an ally. With you at the helm, the battle for good will forever continue in the struggle to triumph over evil.
I wanted Sub Zero

Greek God quiz wrote:

Hades

Hades_2_profile

You are most like Hades, the god of the Underworld, Ghosts, and Riches. You are somewhar sullen and somber. You are who you are and nobody is going to change you. You see the glass as half empty. You may not seem as the favorite, but you are very important! You also tell things how it is, no sugar coating. You don't mind being the bearer of bad news. You can cope with most tragedies and death better than anyone else. You are a firm believer in "existence" after death. It may seem like you do not care for people, but really you do. Your family and your job are the most important things on your mind and really don't have much time for anything else, but if you ever get the chance, you would love to go on vacations and make the memories last! Weapon of choice: Sword and Helmet of Invisibility
I wanted Dionysus.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6303|what

I think I got Scorpion for my MK test.

I thought you hated Facebook you rager?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

AussieReaper wrote:

I think I got Scorpion for my MK test.

I thought you hated Facebook you rager?
I do hate it.

But I like taking quizzes. :3

Last edited by Macbeth (2009-11-08 16:19:09)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

I hate those quizzes when they show up on FB. When they show up on external sites it's even more aggravating.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

Kmarion wrote:

I hate those quizzes when they show up on FB. When they show up on external sites it's even more aggravating.
^ This.

Sorry Mac.

Request close immediately!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6476|England

mtb0minime wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

^ This.

Sorry Mac.

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5550

JakAttaK wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

^ This.

Sorry Mac.

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6777|UK
I think I've blocked pretty much all the quizzes there are now. They don't shop up in my feeds. Only occaisonally is there a new one, which is swiftly blocked.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6128|Blue Mountain State
which classic pokeman are you?
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

liquidat0r wrote:

I think I've blocked pretty much all the quizzes there are now. They don't shop up in my feeds. Only occaisonally is there a new one, which is swiftly blocked.
At this point they should have a specific no quiz in feed option.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6597|Boulder, CO

liquidat0r wrote:

Basically this.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

So apparently you can put real money into FarmVille among other apps. What in the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with fucking people these fucking days!?!?!? I hope they go broke and are forced to live in a box on the side of the road. They deserve it.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6476|England

mtb0minime wrote:

So apparently you can put real money into FarmVille among other apps. What in the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with fucking people these fucking days!?!?!? I hope they go broke and are forced to live in a box on the side of the road. They deserve it.
Yep. Pretty much any on going game, you have to pay for all the really "cool" (pointless) shit.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6777|UK

mtb0minime wrote:

I guess it's not much different to paying subscription fees on games. (WoW)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

JakAttaK wrote:

Yep. Pretty much any on going game, you have to pay for all the really "cool" (pointless) shit.
I don't get these people. It's like buying clothes for your XBox 360 avatar, or PlayStation Home character. Who cares? Who's gonna notice? What gain does it give you (virtual or otherwise)?

I feel like a grandpa or grandma when I/they say, "I just don't get it."

liquidat0r wrote:

That's true. And I refuse to play those kinds of games. Once I buy a game, I want access to everything right off the bat (aside from later DLC I guess), and I don't want to have to keep paying for a game I already bought.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

mtb0minime wrote:

JakAttaK wrote:

I don't get these people. It's like buying clothes for your XBox 360 avatar, or PlayStation Home character. Who cares? Who's gonna notice? What gain does it give you (virtual or otherwise)?

I feel like a grandpa or grandma when I/they say, "I just don't get it."

liquidat0r wrote:

That's true. And I refuse to play those kinds of games. Once I buy a game, I want access to everything right off the bat (aside from later DLC I guess), and I don't want to have to keep paying for a game I already bought.
Yup better to spend money on weed.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

Never have, never will (until it's legal of course) For srs.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6799

Kmarion wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

At this point they should have a specific no quiz in feed option.
Word.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

mtb0minime wrote:

Never have, never will (until it's legal of course) For srs.
there's a name, it escapes me.

i have a three strike policy - the third time you invite me to mafia wars, yoville, what the fuck ever, you*re gone.

sorry mom.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

So far I've only blocked FarmVille and Mafia Wars, and haven't had to deal with much else. But then one time a FarmTown popped up. And I was like. WTF I thought I blocked that shit? And facebook was like. Nuh-uh. This shit is different. And I was like. Well shit, block it then. And facebook was like. Yup. And I was like. Thanks. And facebook was like. Aight; and lemme know if you wanna de-friend these tools. And I was like. Aight.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6256|eXtreme to the maX
The place for facebook quiz results is on facebook, please keep it there.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Bf2s has a group. Try discussing this there.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group … amp;ref=ts
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard