This is why drug lords run rampant in South America
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6654|Groningen, The Netherlands
Oke that wasn't really smart, but he was agitated
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5712|Gulf Coast

Did anyone else notice that the lady in the purple shirt easily opens the door right before they ripped it off, narrowly escapes being crushed by it and then has almost no reaction?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

El Beardo wrote:

Did anyone else notice that the lady in the purple shirt easily opens the door right before they ripped it off, narrowly escapes being crushed by it and then has almost no reaction?
Holy shit, didn't notice that until you mentioned it. That thing slammed shut so hard, probably could've been seriously fucked up.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5712|Gulf Coast

That's what I'm sayin. This video is chock full of win!
Brasso
+1,549|6622

mtb0minime wrote:

El Beardo wrote:

Holy shit, didn't notice that until you mentioned it. That thing slammed shut so hard, probably could've been seriously fucked up.
wow, yeah, that could have sliced her pretty good
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6166|Sydney | ♥

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

El Beardo wrote:

I was gonna comment this, I saw only that first time, watched it a second time and only then saw the guy getting slammed
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5991|London ㋛

Am I being captain obvious here but I think the guy who got nailed by the door was trying to save the woman who politely opened it for them....
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690

Ec0li wrote:

Am I being captain obvious here but I think the guy who got nailed by the door was trying to save the woman who politely opened it for them....
I didn't think of it like that. I thought he was trying to cover the side.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6211|Phoenix, AZ

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Ec0li wrote:

I didn't think of it like that. I thought he was trying to cover the side.
He wasn't sprinting at the door so either he wasn't trying hard to save her, or he was approaching the woman expecting the truck to notice her and halt ripping off the door
Grizzle
Herro! I r noht ashean...
+31|5354|Shanghai, China
God. Damn. lol
Ioan92
+337|5714
When the dude got slammed by the door and just stood back up like nothing happened, I lol'd.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5928
People wonder why it's so easy to get away with drug dealing. Until now...
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
Pahahahaha holy shit. That could have quite easily killed that woman. Swat guy is a total tool as well though hahaha
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6345|West NY

El Beardo wrote:

That's what I'm sayin. This video is cock full of win!
Agreed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard