CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
Fox are gonna love this one. Apparently he was 'vocally' not happy about his next deployment: the middle east. Time to ban all muslims from the US military/US?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-11-05 16:16:02)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

CameronPoe wrote:

Fox are gonna love this one. Apparently he was 'vocally' not happy about his next deployment: the middle east. Time to ban all muslims from the US military/US?
Or ban the US military from the ME?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

CameronPoe wrote:

I can see not being happy about it...but going on a rampage like this? Sick. We're at war with insurgencies in 2 ME countries...what did he expect?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
inb4lowing/ramm. not looking foward to the muslims are evil vs. american soldiers are murderers flamefest to follow.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
They should all be tried for treason.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

This is similar to the British troops who were fired upon while in base by one of their Afghanistan police trainees.

This guy was a Major so I'm wondering if the motives will be that clear cut though.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Spark wrote:

inb4lowing/ramm. not looking foward to the muslims are evil vs. american soldiers are murderers flamefest to follow.
a tragedy for whatever reason, should not be hi-jacked to spout political ideologies, or repeat bullet points.  if either deigns to comment in their usual fashion, i'll know them to be the 'dittoheads' they have thus far proven to be.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6134

burnzz wrote:

Spark wrote:

a tragedy for whatever reason, should not be hi-jacked to spout political ideologies, or repeat bullet points.  if either deigns to comment in their usual fashion, i'll know them to be the 'dittoheads' they have thus far proven to be.
Already happened.
Sheperd Smith claimed Malik Nadal Hasan stated that he believed it was alright for muslims to attack US forces in the ME.

It's a tragedy. Still waiting to see the briefing.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769
This is aweful. Shocking stuff.

RIP those who lost their lives.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

the shooter graduated from virginia tech.

Last edited by Miggle (2009-11-05 18:18:40)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
More from the BBC
'Base commander Lt Gen Bob Cone has now said that the gunman was not killed, as earlier stated, but is in custody.
Two other suspects were questioned, but the army now says only one gunman was involved in the incident.
Lt Gen Cone said the motive for the shooting was not known. One of the dead was a policeman, others were soldiers.

President Barack Obama described it as "a horrific outburst of violence".

The gunman has been named Major Nidal Malik Hasan, and he is now said to be wounded, but in a stable condition in custody.
He was reportedly a military psychiatrist in his late 30s or early 40s and due to be sent on a mission to Iraq.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Miggle wrote:

the shooter graduated from virginia tech.
no fucking way

or was that just a terrible joke?

edit: I'm glad he wasn't killed. Hope he enjoys spending the rest of his life on death row in the USDB.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2009-11-05 19:00:22)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

I'm glad he is alive also.

A motive can be worked out along with how he managed to kill so many so hopefully it can be prevented next time.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Spark wrote:

Gee here it is again. Is there any chance in the world that you or any one like you are going to find the quote where I state Muslims are evil?

and please, do not compare me to Ramm.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

lowing wrote:

and please, do not compare me to Ramm.
Good One, Chief.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

A military psychiatrist identified as Maj. Malik Nadal Hasan allegedly opened fire at a soldier processing center in Fort Hood, Texas Nov. 5. There are 13 people confirmed dead and 31 wounded. The gunman is in stable condition and in custody.

A Fort Hood Family Hotline has been activated: 254-288-7570 or 1-866-836 2751.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

This thing was politicized before the shells hit the ground. That's tragic all in itself.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
Yeah, I feel a little dirty that the 3rd thing across my mind was political rammifications.

The tragedy here is the loss of human life.  We should never forget that.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Can this fucker get tried for treason?
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Not sure, but they might be able to do it depending on what his motive for the shootings were.

Also found this which suggests that he might have been heading down a path for islamic extremeism.  Nothing positive yet, but it's kinda starting to add up.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Thats a lot of detailed intel, including incomplete FBI investigations, considering his name was only released a few hours ago.
Shades of Lee Harvey Oswald.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

There is a full definition of treason in the constitution (the only crime to have such treatment i think):

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
So I don't think so... a killing spree doesn't really constitute "levying war", and this guy seems to have been working alone.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Dilbert_X wrote:

Thats a lot of detailed intel, including incomplete FBI investigations, considering his name was only released a few hours ago.
Shades of Lee Harvey Oswald.
yea you gotta watch those AP fckrs
Xbone Stormsurgezz
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Seriously?

http://us.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2009 … .video.cnn

10 MINUTES about "hey, this guy here might have been buying a drink. Or, uhm, a hot drink. Tell me, the TWO REPORTERS WHO COVERED THIS, so the store owner reallllly claims this guy is the same guy. Oh, well that's good. Glad we could bring people this important, shattering 'exclusive'."
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5752|شمال
Sad thing, thats for sure
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard