woodrot
I Need A Dump
+25|6776|sunderland england
As Above no Need For Swearing Ty

Last edited by woodrot (2009-10-30 15:59:51)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6767|Sydney, Australia

Ty wrote:

The entire South island took 4th place? They're obviously never been to Christchurch. Or Castle Street in Dunedin... or a lot of places in the South Island that's shit.

Reading the comments it seems that Queenstown, (the premier attraction for rich cunts,) was mistakenly called Queensland every time.
Lol, but NZ is I climbed a glacier on the south island (Franz Joseph Glacier). Can't get much more awesome than that.

Lol queenstown.. that place was over-rated.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6767|Sydney, Australia
Mm, also..

Cambodia: Angkor/Siem Reap
Score: 46
Yeahno. That place was fucked up. All the temples at Angkor Wat were preeeety much the same frkn thing, there were thousands of japanese tourists (srsly..).. and the poverty of the locals in Siem Reap, while not as bad as the capital Phnom Penh, is still messed up enough for me to say..

Do not want.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6727|Disaster Free Zone

.Sup wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Its not a "my country has nicer looking places than yours thread", places that are worth considering when travelling are listed. Browse for photos of the beautiful places listed. Why is everybody so negative all the time
It always turns into that though, and it's dumb because they can't possibly accurately measure which place is more beautiful than another place when they list areas that big, it depends where they went and what they saw at each place.
forget the fucking rating then
But they still put shit like this in.
Australia: Byron Bay, New South Wales
Score: 53
Even in the description it sounds shit
It's "a tourist town"... easygoing ethos of a former hippie haven.... "congestion/noise" and a sense the place is "phony" and "overhyped.".... the town is overcrowded at peak tourist season and too touristy. Its original character as a hippie, alternative-lifestyle town has been undermined by tourist kitsch."
They say the good things are the beaches and the "Surrounding natural beauty", yet if you're coming to Australia there are literally hundreds of far nicer beaches (if not thousands), and the ""Surrounding natural beauty" isn't all that much to speak of either. The place is a cesspool and I'd encourage anyone visiting to avoid it like the plague.
BVC
+325|6741

Ty wrote:

The entire South island took 3rd equal? They've obviously never been to Christchurch. Or Castle Street in Dunedin... or a lot of places in the South Island that's shit.

Reading the comments it seems that Queenstown, (the premier attraction for rich cunts,) was mistakenly called Queensland every time.
Reasons the north island didn't even get a mention: Porirua, South Auckland

That list made me think of the moro ad

Last edited by Pubic (2009-10-30 21:38:53)

Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5796|شمال
Denmark: Central Copenhagen
Score: 72

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard