Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

m3thod wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

m3thod wrote:

celebrating death is dumb.
no sorry.  i dont agree.  i was at that home depot one day before he killed that lady there.  my coworker was at that gas station three hours before someone got shot there.  so, in conclusion.  die motherfucker die motherfucker die.
I hope you don't get pissy with dumb ass palestinians when they dance the conga every time 9/11 is shown on TV.
wow thats the same.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

Red Forman wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

no sorry.  i dont agree.  i was at that home depot one day before he killed that lady there.  my coworker was at that gas station three hours before someone got shot there.  so, in conclusion.  die motherfucker die motherfucker die.
I hope you don't get pissy with dumb ass palestinians when they dance the conga every time 9/11 is shown on TV.
wow thats the same.
Tell that to the pals.   Just because you've personalised your desire for death doesn't make it an exception.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

m3thod wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wow thats the same.
Tell that to the pals.   Just because you've personalised your desire for death doesn't make it an exception.
lool whats the matter with you?  this guy killed innocent people.  the people in the twin towers did not.  wow dude.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

m3thod wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

m3thod wrote:

wow thats the same.
I will tell you I have personalized his death. I wsh they could torture and kill this fucker 3 times.

Make it a pay per view event. Sell t-shirts and coffee mugs with saying like. " I witnessed the execution of Muhammad and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Needs:
- Firing squad
- Dead body dragged through the streets
- Remains hung under a bridge

Deja Vu...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Ilocano wrote:

Needs:
- Firing squad

Deja Vu...
He is guilty of something a little more than just being an American. Sad you can't make the distinction
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
Can't see why there would be any remorse for this guy. Clearly he deserves everything coming to him. Not sure about torture and t-shirts's and shit though, leave that shit for the Iranians and Chinese or whatever.

I don't think those people who were mutilated and dragged across a bridge were just guilty of being American though, I mean at the end of the day, it was an insurgency, and Americans were part of an invasion force, not innocent civilians getting shot at whilst they go about their daily business. It's different when it's a war zone.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

lowing wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Needs:
- Firing squad

Deja Vu...
He is guilty of something a little more than just being an American. Sad you can't make the distinction
You got me completely wrong.  I want him to have the same treatment that those captured soldiers got...
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

Ilocano wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Needs:
- Firing squad

Deja Vu...
You got me completely wrong.  I want him to have the same treatment that those captured soldiers got...
Actually I'm pretty sure they were civilian contractors. Engineers or some shit like that. Nice try though, now go blow up a market full of civilians or something.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually I'm pretty sure they were civilian contractors. Engineers or some shit like that. Nice try though, now go blow up a market full of civilians or something.
Thanks for the idea.  But I prefer kidnapping and beheadings.  Abu Sayyaf, you know.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6673|UK

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

wow thats the same.
I will tell you I have personalized his death. I wsh they could torture and kill this fucker 3 times.

Make it a pay per view event. Sell t-shirts and coffee mugs with saying like. " I witnessed the execution of Muhammad and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".
I'm disappointed.

You omitted the bit where you wank furiously during the execution.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL
No torture gents, death is enough
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

m3thod wrote:

lowing wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I'm disappointed.

You omitted the bit where you wank furiously during the execution.
nope, no desire, wouldn't want to take the chance of missing the expression on his face when he was put down like the dirty dog he is.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
This thread is going nowhere fast.

This guy, like the Fort Hood killer appears to be a Islamic nutjob.

This is why fighting with them will never end. It only takes one to keep the majority of Muslim perceived as dangerous in the eyes of our people. And there is no shortage of fanatical Muslims so.....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Ding dong, the sniper's dead.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA

Poseidon wrote:

Ding dong, the sniper's dead.
Just heard on the news...6:11pm PST.
ATG
Banned