Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5929

I'm Jamesey wrote:

anyone catch where they edited the video so it says that people should(nt) avoid the flu shots?

they blatantly cut off the nt from shouldn't, terrible reporting

not to mention how they played the girl like a puppet for the show, totally disrespectful
What do you mean that they played her like a puppet?

I must admit, they wouldn't have made such a deal if she was a fat ugly girl. Poor girl, she just got married too!
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6125|Scotland!
asking her to run and then slowing her down to make her spasm to make better TV is playing her like a puppet.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5929
I didn't like that part.

Oh and also there's a sick parody video of her out there. I just saw the name went in, rated in 1 star and didn't even watch. Anything like that is sick.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6453|UK
Wow that is awful.
Irishpride<3
[√] Flameworthy
+76|5293|Baile Atha Cliath, Éire

I'm Jamesey wrote:

anyone catch where they edited the video so it says that people should(nt) avoid the flu shots?

they blatantly cut off the nt from shouldn't, terrible reporting

not to mention how they played the girl like a puppet for the show, totally disrespectful
disrespekt
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6767|Noizyland

I called bullshit on balloon boy and was right. I'm slightly more hesitent this time but I'm still pretty skepticle so yeah, I'ma call bullshit on this one too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Ty wrote:

I called bullshit on balloon boy and was right. I'm slightly more hesitent this time but I'm still pretty skepticle so yeah, I'ma call bullshit on this one too.
Should be easy to figure out. I'm pretty there are indisputable test that can be done to confirm dystonia, it's a neurological disorder.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6571|Columbus, OH
Looks like she is krumping
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5746|Roma
Thats fucked up.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Follow up
Remember Desiree Jennings, the girl who had vaccine-induced dystonia? Turns out that her incurable disorder has been cured. Oh, and it probably wasn't vaccines that caused her problems, despite her story spurring on a huge anti-vaccination movement. Oh, and she probably never actually had dystonia.
Uh-oh. Who is this doctor? Take a guess. No, it's not a competent doctor. Indeed, it's a doctor who has gotten in a lot of trouble with his medical board. He's known for urine injection therapy, among other things, and has charged tens of thousands of dollars to apply his quackery to cancer patients. Do you know of whom I speak yet? Longtime readers, I bet, can guess.

Yes, I'm talking about "Dr." Rashid Buttar, Woo-meister Supreme, who once referred to the North Carolina Medical Board as "rabid dogs" for daring to have the temerity to tell him that he should practice according to the standard of care. This is what Desiree has to say about her supposedly being on the road to recovery:

After having her life turned upside down by a routine influenza shot, and discharged by three major hospitals after four visits - despite worsening symptoms - Desiree Jennings is finally making great strides in her recovery. The vibrant, 25-year-old Washington Redskins Cheerleader Ambassador has a website to tell her story and keep well-wishers from around the world informed of her progress as well as to promote "true informed consent."

Jennings was training for a half marathon in August 2009 when she received her seasonal flu shot, something she had done several years before. This time, however, her reaction was severe and debilitating. Over the course of several weeks she lost the ability to walk or talk normally, and began to suffer violent seizures and recurrent blackouts.

Jennings was misdiagnosed multiple times with a variety of diagnoses since receiving the influenza shot, which she thought would protect her from illness. She has since been diagnosed by her treating physician, Dr. Rashid A. Buttar, with a number of conditions including but not limited to Acute, Viral Post Immunization Encephalopathy and Mercury Toxicity with secondary respiratory and neurological deficits.

Of course he did. That's what he diagnoses everyone with, pretty much, other than his cancer patients.

And, making the rounds on various quack discussion forums is this breathless e-mail:

I am sending this message out regarding breaking news regarding the Redskin Cheerleader Desiree Jennings. It has not aired yet, but much IS YET TO COME on CNN, Fox News, London Times, 20/20 and major press releases EVERYWHERE! Desiree is the Redskin Cheerleader who 10 days after receiving the flu shot became neurologically impaired with a diagnosis of Dystonia. John Hopkins as well as another hospital had confirmed this was indeed induced by the flu vaccine she recently received. I have put some you tubes in chronological order of her events, so if you have been following her story, just skip the 1st two you tubes. Desiree was spotted by Generation Rescue and led to Dr. Rashid Buttar for treatments. When Desiree arrived last Monday to Dr. Buttar™'s clinic, she was having seizures every 45-60 seconds, every 15-30 seconds her breathing stopped, and she had to be carried into the clinic due to rapid progression of her declining health. Desiree was unable to talk and her whole system was shutting down. 36 hours after removing the toxicity from her body, her symptoms are REVERSED! This story is AMAZING and there is going to be major press release as camera crews where present documenting it all. Tears were shed amongst Desiree and her husband as she bounced back, and amongst the staff in the clinic as they witnessed her health returning back, from chelation. It was a glorious event witnessed by all! Thanks to Generation Rescue for the rescue of the century and guiding Desiree to Dr. Buttar!

Detox. It had to be detox. Because, you know, the horrific "toxins" in the flu vaccine so damaged Jennings' central nervous system that she exhibited a set of symptoms that don't fit with any known disease or condition. Moreover, the story has morphed from Jennings merely being unable to speak and having all these jerky movements to having seizures every minute and having her breathing stop two or three times a minute. Enter Dr. "urine injections R US" Buttar with one of his--what else?--chelation and "detoxification" regimens, and suddenly she's all well again! Or so says Dr. Rashid Buttar in an interview on a "health freedom" radio show by Robert Scott Bell. Or, at least, so says a happy Desiree Jennings:
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2009/ … medium=rss
Agenda driven quack of a doctor.

Unfortunately, suffering or not, psychogenic dystonia or true dystonia, this unfortunate young woman is being used by the anti-vaccine movement, and it sickens me.I hadn't realized just how cynical the anti-vaccine movement would be. Even in my wildest imaginings, I wouldn't have predicted that they'd have chosen Dr. Rashid Buttar as the woo-meister who would "cure" Jennings. After all, he's the same guy who has promoted, among other quackery, urine injections. He's the same guy who has charged cancer patients obscene amounts of money for his quackery and made unbelievable promises. Now that's chutzpah!
However, now Jennings herself, and Dr. Buttar, report that Jennings began to improve while still sitting in the chair and receiving her chelation therapy, and within 36 hours her symptoms were completely gone. First, let me say that I am very happy Ms. Jennings' symptoms have resolved. Hopefully now she can just go on with her life. But to me, this impossibly rapid recovery is a dramatic confirmation that her symptoms were psychogenic to begin with. It is simply implausible that brain injury from mercury toxicity could be reversed so quickly - especially when you consider that Dr. Buttar had Jennings at death's door.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5971|Blue Mountain State
she's good looking
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Well, at least she is okay now.

But geez "urine injection therapy" ?

olololol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

AussieReaper wrote:

olololol
That doctor is whack..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

AussieReaper wrote:

olololol
that's piss poor medicine, that would piss me off

i originally lol'ed at the fake clip w/music - then i hear the story, then i hear the real story.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Gee I wonder whose been hacking her accounts.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5971|Blue Mountain State
walk it out. it's nice that she's better, because

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

she's good looking
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Kmarion wrote:

Gee I wonder whose been hacking her accounts.
Page one has the answer in image form.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Link me if not obscene .. pm me if it is plox

edit.. o you mean this thread. I thought u had her account addys.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6709
Why is this fucking Dr Buttard still a doctor?   Urine injections?   
Glad to see the girl is doing better.
Love is the answer
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

The sad thing is that she's taken in by that anti-vac group.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
I hope everyone in the anti-vaccine movement gets lock-jaw and dies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard